Jesse Auvers, NYC, Heads Up

William
This topic is 5368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After many emails and last-minute drama with Zach Crawford (see the earlier thread on the denouement), I hooked up with Jesse Auvers, a cute and very muscular European who is a student in NYC. Here is his ad:

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=196064&scid=28836968&sp=1&pos=2

A review will be in the pipeline within the hour, but I wanted to give a heads up (literally) to this excellent young man. He is better-looking and more buffed than his fabulous pictures suggest, is very affectionate but can take ruff stuff, and kisses like a dream. (I told him I like really "aggressive" french-kissing in an email, and he politely inquired exactly what that entailed; I happily explained, and he delivered magnificently.)

Also, Jesse is very sweet and cooperative; please do not abuse that. It is good to explain what you are looking for, and the experience will be better for him and you. (His hourly rate is plutot cher, but I found it more than fair given his physical beauty and passion for his work.)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adnyuki
This Young Guy definitely has the makings of a future Star!

That's definitely one Sweet Set of Cheeks :eek: which apparently he likes appreciated! ;)

Keep'em Smiling JESSE....

Yes Brooklyn Guy, I too was drooling when I saw the photos and he is only 5'5", which makes it even better. Cannot wait to open some free time to see this guy!!! I was surprised I had never noticed him before.

Smaller is often better!

Yup..The Compact guys definitely are very Flexible!;)

In the long run... or rather the long and short of it boils down to the fact that I find shorter is indeed often much better. Don't get me wrong, there is something special about a larger than life muscular dude having his way with you that is enticing. However, for flexibility and compatibility there is nothing like a compact muscle guy... where you can literally have a roll in the hay, end up looking like a pretzel, and have all the right body parts perfectly aligned in the process!

Guest hardnights

Star quality

You guys are right now that I look at his pictures again. He does look like he has star quality. But I am over 6 ft tall. I was worried I might not be a fit for him, but maybe I need to reconsider! Looking forward to the full review.

You guys are right now that I look at his pictures again. He does look like he has star quality. But I am over 6 ft tall. I was worried I might not be a fit for him, but maybe I need to reconsider! Looking forward to the full review.

I see NO Problem with this Hunky Guy sitting in a 6' guys Lap for Starters!

He would definitely FIT real well in mine 24/7! :D

• 2 weeks later...

the review has not yet been published. from the brief description and rentboy ad, i would like to ad him to my list of site to see in NY. what country is he from in europe? would he be open to a three-way? otherwise he sounds like a keeper.

Review was submitted at same time I did the posting

The posting said "within an hour," and I got the review in within 15 minutes; received a confirmation a week or so later. I assume the review will go up within the next week or two.

But the review will not add much to what I already posted: Excellent fellow, looks better than his pics, kisses like a dream, has a buff body and sweetly submissive attitude, loves older guys who take charge.

In response to an earlier posting, I believe Jesse is from the Czech Republic (or thereabouts). His English is excellent, much better than my Czech! He is a student in NYC, so knows his way around Manhattan as well as the language.

Guest adnyuki
All fine and good, but he is HORRIBLE at returning emails and texts. I have an overnight scheduled with him here real soon, but I am starting to have my doubts...stay tuned!!

I also tried to reach him -- maybe he hates using text and e-mail as I used both. Or... he came across so well at the beginning of this thread (which is when I noted him for the first time) that he is booked into... like a long-running Broadway play. I will keep trying tho' as he seems too good to pass up.:D

All fine and good, but he is HORRIBLE at returning emails and texts. I have an overnight scheduled with him here real soon, but I am starting to have my doubts...stay tuned!!

I just wonder how many emails and texts you've sent him in advance of your scheduled overnight.

Once I've agreed with a guy on the basics (what I enjoy & want to do, time, place) and answered any questions he has, I just send a text on the morning asking him to confirm that we are meeting as arranged

The Jesse Review is UP

My review of Jesse Auvers is UP today.

Michigan, sorry to hear that this fellow is so bad at returning texts and emails, especially for an overnight. All I can say is that he had carefully read my emails to him by the time he showed up at my place and that we were on the same wavelength.

Report back to us about the overnight. I didn't say it in the review, but Jesse was a world-class cuddler with me: take him in your strong (or burly etc) arms, hold him close, and he will purr like a kitten.

Blush

I remember FONDLY my two sessions with reviewer William. If William says a guy matches his level of passion, DEEP kissing, and hot fun then you better believe you're gonna have one helluva intensely fun time with Jesse.

Thanks for the nice compliment, Rod. You are a class act and have the world's best memory for what turns guys on :)

• 2 weeks later...
I also tried to reach him -- maybe he hates using text and e-mail as I used both. Or... he came across so well at the beginning of this thread (which is when I noted him for the first time) that he is booked into... like a long-running Broadway play. I will keep trying tho' as he seems too good to pass up.:D

Did you eventually meetup? How was the experience?

Guest adnyuki
Did you eventually meetup? How was the experience?

Sadly, I do not pursue forever. Either he has soooo many clients he does not need anyone else, or he is on vacation. I just stopped trying. :confused:

So, back to the BIG fishing pond of NYC and surrounding area. :D

Overnight

I had an overnight scheduled with him this past Saturday (Aug.8) but about 4 days prior he emailed and cancelled,as he stated he had a family obligation. Although no big deal on my end, I am suprised that this happened as I had planned our overnight 3 weeks in advance...I am not overly impressed!! You be the judge......

• 2 weeks later...

well, i did hear from jesse. he said he was out of town and not able to reply quickly to my original email. well, what is a slut to do? i booked an entire afternoon with jesse! our exchanges have been great. he has shown the intelligence i enjoy in a man. for his young years, he seems very educated. he may be the highlight of my visit to new york. a review will follow.

right now the trip is an overnight with "avery", an afternoon with "jesse auvers", followed by a second overnight with "tyler". i think i will leave new york tired but happy.

Archived