Morton's Steaks: Dinner for Two $99.99

SmallTownJohn
This topic is 5491 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello viewers,

The Twat Team sent me this info...

Two single-cut filets plus:

Two Seafood: jumbo lump crab cake, Shrimp Alexander or broiled sea scallops.

- Two Salads : Caesar or Morton’s salad with blue cheese dressing, chopped egg and anchovies.

- Sides: One signature potato and one fresh vegetable to share

- Two Desserts: Hot Chocolate Cake or Key lime pie.

$99.99

It's not on the menu. Google search Morton's $99 & print the page. The offer is good until June 30, 2009

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a great deal and one of the best steaks I've had with or without the deal. We took advantage of the deal for our 11th anni. They had our menu's on the table when we got there with happy 11th anni printed on top, the hostess came and took our pic and printed it up for us and the marta d' came out and offered to buy us a shot from a tray of yummy adult bevies. We had to decline the adult bevies cause he had already had 2 each. Not a good idea to be loaded up on the drink with me being on my scooter and Boobers on the motorcycle. The service is good too. Each server is assigned 3 tables each so as not to over well them and so they can give each table personal attention.

Hugs,

Greg

Also for about $11 bucks more you can get:Now offering a selection of steak enhancements:

Double Cut Filet Mignon • Prime Ribeye Steak

Single Cut Prime New York Strip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again this is a pretty decent deal. If you are trying to avoid the dreaded Swine flu eat your steak.

Hugs,

Greg

Guest ryan2552
That's a great deal! Morton's is one of those restaurants that is hard to screw up....great steaks!

Jason you have to be spoiled with great steak houses living in DFW. On my last trip to the metroplex I had the opportunity to dine at Del Friscos and the Silver Fox. Both were awesome top notch meals.

Jason you have to be spoiled with great steak houses living in DFW. On my last trip to the metroplex I had the opportunity to dine at Del Friscos and the Silver Fox. Both were awesome top notch meals.

Yes indeed! Silver Fox is just down the street from my place but I haven't ate there yet. My favorites are Nick & Sam's on Maple Av. and Perry's at Cedar Springs & Routh St. I usually recommend Perry's if a client wants to book a nice dinner because it's quieter, but if you like live jazz during your meal, Nick & Sam's usually has a nice live band on the weekends.

Meat

All are very welcome.

Glad to see there are quality carnivores like myself. I'll def. post any other deals/specials I come across.

Only been to Morton's a couple of times. Most serious steak experiences for me are usually Ruth Chris restaurants because they're the nearest at any given time.

Dickie Brennan's in New Orleans is so good too.

Love food, fellowship & fucking<g>

I ate at Ruth's here in Seattle and found that although the service was alright, the steaks to be only ok. It was so unmemorable that I can't even remember which cut I had. I like that Morton's brings out the different cuts of steak and seafood so one can have an idea of what they are ordering.

Hugs,

Greg

Guest andrewd

Amen!

All are very welcome.

Glad to see there are quality carnivores like myself. I'll def. post any other deals/specials I come across.

Love food, fellowship & fucking<g>

....and should ya' all ever find yourself in So Cal, specifically San Diego, I can recommend a great place to get the best USDA Prime Cut meat.

Oh, yeah, and I know a great steakhouse also. ;)

anyone tried Peter Lugers, the original Palm and Sparks. all in NY

Fantastic

I have enjoyed all three and have the coronary artery blockages to prove it. :eek:

Peter Lugers is fun but you have to go to Brooklyn, granted it is right over the bridge but it is Brooklyn and you never know who you might run into over there. :D

Palm and its lookalike down the street are good but not great to my mind.

Sparks is more a 1960's steakhouse and i feel the ghosts of Frank and Dean and Sammy when I walk in there and of course Paul Castellano, though technically he died on the street outside of the restaurant.

Of the three, I pick Lugers.

Luger /Sparks

anyone tried Peter Lugers, the original Palm and Sparks. all in NY

Fantastic

Peter Luger's in Brooklyn for many year's in the not so Lovely neighborhood known as "Williamsburgh" has survived and thrived. Due to the fact it has always been one of the Prime Steak House's in NYC!

SPARKS Biggest claim to fame...The "Permanent" removal of Crime Boss Castellano by John Gotti right after he had Desert! :D

Also for about $11 bucks more you can get:Now offering a selection of steak enhancements:

Double Cut Filet Mignon • Prime Ribeye Steak

Single Cut Prime New York Strip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again this is a pretty decent deal. If you are trying to avoid the dreaded Swine flu eat your steak.

Hugs,

Greg

How is eating steak going to prevent swine flu???

Archived