Ball torture

Bob
This topic is 6697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have always enjoyed having my balls stroked, fondled, caressed. It's such a large part of arousal for me. However, as time has gone by I find that I really get excited by more vigorous manipulation. A good hard squeeze gets the hips gyrating and the cum boiling and leads to a violent orgasm. When sex partners discover my tender spot they really work it since my pleasure is so evident.

A couple of questions. Are my reactions rare or prevalent? More importantly is there harm to the testicles having them squeezed in such a manner?

Bob! Interestingly, over the years I have tried to push my limits with CBT... However, I have noticed just the OPPOSITE effect… especially when the balls are involved.

I have decided that I enjoy having my cock tortured (electrical, hot wax, etc) more than my balls and definitely have decided to avoid the pressure that you describe… Excessive squeezing or pressure to the balls such as with a parachute with an inordinate amount of weight attached has only induced (for me at least) the type of pain that does not bring pleasure. Still passive torture like electrical and hot wax still gives a certain pleasurable buzz but not as much as when the cock is involved.

Of course every thing is relative and there is nothing better to encourage a strong orgasm than a firm cock and ball separator. In that regard I don’t think your reactions to ball pressure are rare at all… As noted above, for me it is just when the line is crossed that the experience ceases to induce gratification.

My personal conclusion… EXCESSIVE squeezing of the balls is not a healthy thing… (This reminds me of the boxer vs, briefs debate as it relates to sperm count.) This is my own personal reaction and is not based on scientific fact… still it would be interesting if anyone can shed some light on the subject from a more technical perspective.

If you are getting into ball manipulation, you should check out the shotgunvideo.com website. The guy who runs that is obsessed with ball torture, and produces videos that are really excruciating to watch -- unless, of course, you get off either on having your own balls abused or on the idea of getting to abuse somebody else's balls.

He's run this website for many years and seems to make good dough from peddling his videos, so I guess there is a larger community of guys into ball-play that one might have imagined.

And I guess ball torture, within limits, is not harmful. The problem is knowing the limits!!

That makes no sense, Charlie. He didn't do that with me. If you otherwise like him, he could be a lot of fun for you. And your balls would be safe!

Say you are not into golden showers. Would that stop you from getting naked with Ricky Martin?

Archived