Cum Eating

Guest Jawnny
This topic is 6771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jawnny

I love eating cum but because of the risk of AIDS I no longer swallow when a guy pops his load in my mouth. However, I never waste my own

protein loaded cum!!I vary the ways by sometimes just shooting onto my palm and licking it off - or jacking off into a condom, then sucking out my load - or carefully shooting into a booze shot glass, adding a bit of water and drinking it - or cumming onto my stomach and

scraping off the cum with a spoon - but my favorite is to cum onto a

piece of bread, spread it around with a knife, folding the bread in

half and enjoying the sandwich!!

Anyone else have any wierd ways oof enjoying cum?

On one of the AIDS websites based in the USA, I read that IF you let someone cum in your mouth, it is better and safer(relatively speaking)to swallow the cum immediately rather than let it pool in your mouth or spit it out. This is because your throat is less likely to have cuts or lessions in it (unless of course you have some horrible disease!) than your mouth, where you may have bleeding of the gums or a cut caused by flossing, excessive brushing etc. So you may want to rethink your strategy of not swallowing! BTW, I am not a doctor and attach NO WARRANTY whatever to my advice!:p

Guest Jawnny

>Have you tried it on a Ritz cracker? Everything tastes great

>when it sits on a Ritz!

Sorry, but the load I always shoot wouldn't fit on a Ritz!!

Guest icon513

>>Have you tried it on a Ritz cracker? Everything tastes

>great

>>when it sits on a Ritz!

>

>

>Sorry, but the load I always shoot wouldn't fit on a Ritz!!

OK, two Ritz crackers then.

I've done quite a bit of research on this, and actually, oral sex including swallowing seems pretty safe as far as HIV transmission. There is SOME risk, but it's very, very low. That said, that's probably very little consolation to anyone out there who did get HIV this way. In most cases, though, unless you have obvious cuts or sores in your mouth, I don't think swallowing is overly dangerous for HIV. Unfortunately, this is still one of those topics where it depends on where you go for your information. One study found zero transmission via oral sex, but it also had a relatively small sample size. There are supposedly cases via oral sex, so many people take the approach that it DOES happen, just not often.

Soem sources:

http://www.planetout.com/news/article.html?2001/08/15/2

http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/oralsex4.asp

http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/oralsex6.asp

http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/oralsex3.asp

Other STD's are more easily transmitted via oral sex, so be cautious of that.

I also enjoy sampling my own cum sometimes (though I've never actually tried it on food or anything...who knows? lol), and for the right guy, I will swallow (though I haven't in quite some time) as I deem the risk to be fairly low for that activity. Cum is definitely hot tho'.

• 3 months later...

I too love eating cum, both my own and that of others. I find that often my partner prefers to cum while driving his cock deep into my ass so after he is spent I take the condom and let his joy juice slide down my throat. For my own cum I like to serve it on a bowl of cereal; it's delicious on frosted flakes. There are too many starving people in the world to waste such a great source of protein.

Archived