CLUB X-STATIC, Springfield, Ma.

Cooper

Name: Club X-Static

Email: info@clubxstatic.com

Phone: 413-736-2618

Club XStatic is small, friendly, affordable, and one of only a couple of places in New England where you can find naked male dancers. The club is on a main street, in a reasonably safe neighborhood near downtown Springfield, easily accessible from I-91 and the Mass. Pike. Free parking is nearby.

There's a small stage with usually two boys at a time working out on the poles. They can, and do, get fully nude, though some more than others. Most are in their early 20s, slim and smooth. As few as three dancers will work on Monday nights, as many as nine on the weekend.

There's a small area for private dances, where as many as four dancers can do one-on-ones. The rule is there can be lots of touching while the dancer has his undies on; look but don't touch when he has them off.

There's a "champagne room" I haven't tried with even more privacy - at $50 for 20 minutes. Did I mention affordable? There's a $10 cover charge after 9 on weekends. Most week nights, come on in and enjoy.

Drinks are reasonable, and nobody pressures you do do anything. Best of all are the privates: $10 for five minutes for most of the guys, though some will try to get more.

Instead of worrying about blowing all your cash on one hot guy, you can sample several. XStatic has been doing business for several years, changing ownership from time to time. It's rarely crowded, especially on week nights, and I think it deserves to do more business.

New England is short on nude male dancers: one place in Cambridge where they don't fully strip, and one in Providence that is kind of pricey. Club Xstatic is the best.

re-posted from Daddy's Reviews

Archived