5316 N. Clark Street

Chicago, IL 60640

Neighborhood type Bar with Strippers

Phone: (773)334-3033

Club Hours: Sun-Fri 5pm-2am

Sat 5pm-3am

Dancers: Tue-Sun 10pm-Close

No Cover Charge/ ID required for Entry

General Info: Small Neighborhood Bar on Chicago northside with DJ on weekends. Very Popular on weekends, standing room only. Bar has one elevated stage with pole, located in the middle of the bar,with 4-5 Dancers per night. Dancers strip down to g-string or underwear during 10-15 minute dance sets then roam the room for tips.

Lap Dances are available with the Dancers in an upstairs area that is seperate from the bar. The Lap Dance area is actually 2 dimly lit rooms in an upstairs Apartment with sofas, music, and candles. Lap Dances usually are $40 covered or $60 completely nude. Duration and Friendliness of the Lap Dance depends upon the dancer. I understand that if a Dancer uses the Lap Dance area, the club does not pay them a base pay for the night. Therfore, rate my vary if the Dancer has not utilized the area much during the night.

Availability of Private Dances outside the club also vary by Dancer.

• 4 months later...
Guest TristanSkye

If you are in Chicago I highly recommend this northside neighborhood bar for good looking hot dancers on stage and lap dances upstairs. There are some excellent places to eat in the area. This bar is a ways from North Halstead/Roscoe heart of BoysTown area but worth a visit.

***Juan Nives owner of Madrigals Club announced on their website that the bar would be closing on June 11, 2006. Madrigals is IMHO

the best strip club in Chicago. We will miss Juan and Madrigals. We wish him well.

Archived