Does anyone remember the SHOW PALACE/NYC?

pegasian
This topic is 5600 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In the mid 80's there were three Gay sex show clubs in NYC. The Gaiety, ( and Briefly a franchise from DC) The Unicorn and across from the Bus Terminal on 42nd Street there was the SHOW PALACE. When I was at school, I drove the dancers crazy because when they danced through the audience naked, I would tip them but not suck their offered cocks in public. They would have their feet on my seat arms and be flopping their meat aggressively in my face but I shied away. I also tended to blush which made them more determined to tempt me. A couple of them tried to drag me up on stage for their sex shows as a third. I never joined in. However, it was interesting because I got to know them as people and not just as meat. I TALKED with them as people which surprised them. Two brotheres from Cuba were two of the sweetest guys I have ever met in that type scene. I had a bit of a crush on both and they had a bit of a competition over me. One of them sort of orally raped me (BJ on me) in an empty theater there one night. He told me the dancers had a bet going who would "get me first."

The question is: Does anyone else have stories to share about the SHOW PALACE/NYC?

>i loved going up 8th avenue after the building was torn down.

>some of the mirrors were left on the remaining brick wall of

>the adjoining building as a reminder of the show palace.

....and the DNA evidence of the interior activities probably still remained

The Show Palace, Eros and the Gaiety were all going at the same time. The Gaiety the most sedate. The Eros and Show Palace really trashy and incredibly fun. The dancers at the Show Palace would wander thru the audience and give a very interactive lap dance for $1.00. Hard to believe by today's standards. I used to go there sometimes during lunch hour. There might be 5 patrons in the audience with 6 or more dancers on the stage jerking off. They'd cum onstage and then walk off and some guy with a mop would enter to clean off the stage. Some of the Gaiety dancers would work there but tried to keep it quiet form Denise. Friday and Saturday nights there were live sex shows. They did everything. Often the audience would get up on the stage and join in. There were two other theaters at the Show Palace that showed movies where the patrons would have sex with each other. You could wander between the 3 theaters and there was always something going on. What an amazing place. I think it cost $5.00 to get in. Hard to believe what went on in those days.

Now the Eros, that was even trashier. Oh, the good old days! I'm happy to have experienced them and survived.

The Playwright Tavern now occupies the space where once lived the Eros Theater. I sure hope they gave the place a good scrubbing when they turned it into a restaurant. People should only know what went on in that basement. A lot of seed was spent on that floor.

Archived