JOEY'S BIRTHDAY BASH JANUARY 11 AT CLUB 20

jaynnj
This topic is 5603 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi, Guys just wanted to remind everyone that there will be FREE cake this sunday January 11 at Club 20 in honor of my birthday, Please do Not ask me how old I am , trust me I am older then the dancers lol.

We should have a really great show god I sound like Ed Sullivan lol with hopefuly MARCUS, SERGIO, KOSTA, FELIX, VANNA and FABIO These hot guys are the clubs Eastern European connection! Also look for over 25 hot guys plus hopefuly performing will be VINNY DESALVO who is with Randy Blue Productions VINNY is a great peformer who can be reached at 484 794-2236 For those who are into the Golden Globe Awards we will have the award show on our Giant TV screen TVs . Hope to see many of you this sunday and boy all means let others know about this weeks show at CLUB 20.

This guy is HOT! It's going to be one helluva of a birthday celebration. Happy Birthday Jay can't wait for the "free" cake :9 Btw, your age is safe with me... and thanks VDN for posting those Code 2257 approved pictures. I'm sure you have the uncensored ones secured in your private stock. }(

Geez, Coop, everybody does! This is the only gay male-related site on the internet where the men have no dicks. I understand that Daddy would be the one facing the law, so I don't begrudge the opinion, but I do think it will nevermore be enforced to cover up a picture of a penis.

>your age is safe with me... and thanks VDN for posting those

>Code 2257 approved pictures. I'm sure you have the uncensored

>ones secured in your private stock. }(

Mr. Desalvo didn't give me an immediate need to want to turn him over right away. His ass captivated me.

If any of you need a little escape with cool music and some light eye-candy, go to Vinny's photographer's site and enjoy.

http://www.tonygibble.com

>http://froggypic.com/image/01/9b5596f0b67cc3575af038c2740ca639.gif

OMG Cooper! I don't want to take away from Jay's celebratory birthday greetings or from Vinny's ass, BUT you posted your first picture from a downloaded file! It was only yesterday that you learned basic HTML code. I am sure Rendie, the computer master of all that is posting and hosting, will agree that you have earned the Cock Award of Excellence in Posting Downloadable Files. Congrats!

http://froggypic.com/image/01/2342d2a12afddf2dc987c69eaa6c5d6c.gif

Congrats to the Birthday Boy! I hope all Totally enjoy the Cake and OTHER things that will be going On & Coming off at W20! ;-) Vinny is a Babe!:9

As always JT Thanks VDN The King of Visuals for a peak into his Extensive Photo Files..By the way I saw IAN in a real cheesy Marco Polo Movie on the "Hallmark" Channel! LOL

Cooper the Lush Foliage is definitely a Pretty Scene, it looks like something out of "The Seeker" I was waiting for the Hunky Guy to jump out of the Bushes! ;-)

WHAT BIRTHDAY BASH ?

Someone please enlighten me. What time did this so called Birthday Bash occur? I was there until 10PM with several good friends.

No FREE cake...

Oh I forgot, nothing is free at The 20 Club!

Truth in Advertising works wonders!

x(

RE: WHAT BIRTHDAY BASH ?

Nice meeting all the guys from here, and I had a blast with 3 dancers, José and Michael/Fabio is amazing!! See you guys soon!!

"Nice meeting all the guys from here, and I had a blast with 3 dancers, José and Michael/Fabio is amazing!! See you guys soon!!"

GBoy, Good seeing you as well. Yes, there was a good turn out of Hoovillians at Sunday's show. Glad you had a good time... There were close to 30 dancers working, my top 3 picks were: Christian, Landon, and Fabio... Lots of guys were attracted to Justin and kept him busy doing lap dances. Remember guys, we must share.

Vinny DeSalvio of Randy Blue Productions was working. He's extremely good looking with a firm muscular build. Very friendly guy.

Rendie, It was very nice of you to trek all the way into NYC during that awful ice storm just to wish Jay a happy birthday. How terrible that you didn't get a piece of "free cake". Hey buddy, next week, dessert is on me... Btw, imagine how "g56whiz" feels after making those delicious pecans as a gift for Jay and not even getting a cupcake in a doogie bag to take home... Guys, I feel your pain. ;( As for me, the 2 "large" cupcakes were delicious! }(

Jay, it was good seeing you. I hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration. I know you don't always feel appreciated for all your hard work but the men from Hooville are there to keep you on your toes. Don't worry Jay, you're doing a great job! Keep it up. :p Happy Birthday and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!

Next Sunday, the 20 Club will be celebrating it's 3rd year in business, opening in January of 2006. Yikes! Time flies. It seems like only yesterday that Stock sensation Eddie, Eddie, Eddie took to the stage to start off the very 1st show.

Coop

Sorry Guys if some of you did not get some thing sweet to take home with you ( like a man would of certainly been nicer then any slice of cake, I was told of a few guys that had to leave early so I quickly made up a few doggie bags for them so they could eat on the run , Had I had known that a few more of you were not staying I would of certianly had made sure you had some thing to take home with you, as it was my mind was a thousand places that night trying to make sure that things were going ok ( trust me its not easy but I do the best I can ) I do want to thank everyone of you who came to the club that night to help celebrate my birthday and to G56Whiz thanks so much your nuts were delicious LOL

Cooper:

Afraid not - I was not in NYC this weekend.

I don't have exclusive dibs on Mr. Castle - he was there with another "friend" of his - talked to him yesterday and he said he had a nice time.

I was firmly escounced here at home base with TJ on Sunday evening.

Drat the luck! :D

Archived