I NEED TO KNOW !

buffboyzz
This topic is 5641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow Taz very nice. Who is this ITALIAN HOTTIE?. Anyway of getting him to work? Damm i dont know there are so many of them.

Just popin in to say HI to all the boyzz. Lucky i hear your coming to NY this weekend? Forget the Olive Garden, nice Italian Meal down in Little Italy with hot waiters LOL. Maybe il see you Sunday with the rest of the crew.

BD

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A perfect example of beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Rentingdad,

When was the last time you visited Christopher Street?

I doubt you will find anything near this quality working it there.

Its sad to see what has become of Christopher Street.

It seems this new working boy is making a buzz, videos and pics are poping up on websites all over the place.

Flesh Jack found another one. I hope he keeps his head on straight, he might become the "Newest Heart-Throb".

http://graphics.collegedudes247.com/images_blogs/updategio3.jpg

RE: I NEED TO KNOW, IS THAT BUTT FOR REAL?

Hey Cooper,

I havent seen Raphael walking around the village so I cant test him out. The only shot I have with him is if RentingDad brings him to the 20 Club.

(do you know if his butt is for real?)

I still think my Flash Jack buddy looks better. Hes been reading all the comments here and now hes giving RentingDad a dirty look about his Christopher Street comment.

http://graphics.collegedudes247.com/images_featurehires/gio-vitale-busts-a-nut-008a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zipperzone

>This guy looks SO ORDINARY. I've seen much hotter guys just

>walking down the street.

Please, please, please - tell us what streets you walk down. I'm begging you......

Given what can be seen all over the internet, it seems to me that it is time to review this position in the message center rules. I am not advocating violating the rule while it is still in place, no sir, Mr. Moderator. But I think that the Democrats taking over the Justice Department will have a lot more things to do than get upset if a hard cock was shown to gay men.

Archived