Club Extortion Sunday Sept 7

buffboyzz
This topic is 5734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know a new place to go on sundays for just some dancers and drinks? Maybe a lap dance without being scamed?

This sunday 09/07/08 after 2 long months of not being at the 20 Club I decided to give the place a try with 2 Hooville friends.

At 6pm the place was empty looking (its still early). Several of the NEW dancers looked good but didnt have what it takes to consider spending $150 + + + for a private dance. The club now has 2 large security guards who stay focused on "Customers behavior".

All night long dancers and customers were instructed on how lap dancers were to be givin.

Just before 7pm I took a try on "Richie Rich", a dancer who has been at 20 for several months. The charge for the private room was $130.00 because it was before 7pm. (I was told I was being charged the old price)not sure why, it was before 7.

When I paid the fee I noticed that the $$$ taker didnt return my change from $150 (20 bucks). After being guided to the private room by the manager he instructed me that the time was for "entertainment only" and no sexual contact was allowed.

Ok, been there done that...now where my change?? He gives me 2 $5.00 ($10.00) bills, I ask him if it was $130 and he says yes and shows me $10 bucks rolled up in his other hand. (he never intended to return my correct change) So instead of tipping $20 as I have ALWAYS in the past hes stuck with the $10 he tryed to scam from me.

Next onto Richie Rich, were in the room no more than 2 minutes so NOTHING IS GOING ON and Mrs GORRILLA (Security) comes by with his million watt flashlight and asks the dancer to come out of the booth.

Upon his return a few minutes later Richie informs me that Mrs Gorilla wants a tip to overlook any infractions!!

Having been to "Club Extortion" many many times Iam well aware of the rules and lack of permitted interaction. I dont need my time at $6.75 per minute taken by "Security".

My time with Richie the dancer was as expected and no fault should be directed at him. Richie was given a $50 tip. The club employess should be fired ASAP !!

If this place is ever going to be a place gay clients "want" to return to (not because its the only option in Manhattan) someone needs to take a hard look at how customers are treated and taken advantage of.

I was also told by a waiter that the new price of mixed drinks is $15.00 so instead of buying a few dancers a drink I only purchased

my own.

By the end of the night I spent about $250 rather than about $600 on most sunday nights. The lack of the old reliable well known dancers was a great savings.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pizza Boy ? Did someone have dreams of pizza boys last night?

Maybe we should order a sicillian pie sunday night. I never would of

thought that pizza's were delivered in duffel bags like the strippers

use. I never seen a bunch of guys get so hungry for pizza,

I of course had no interest, Il take my business to the 7:11

Yes another chapter in the buffboyzz chronicles

Being as the 200 Extortion Club has gotten so expensive and several of you city guys really enjoy the entertainment and don't mind spending for it then why don't a few of you get together and split the cost for a limo for the evening and come out to Long Island for the Buffboyzz?

Even after a few lapdances and maybe a visit to a private room you may still come out ahead than what you would spend at Club Extortion.

---oops, wrote the below before reading the show has shut down for a while, maybe you could just do the limo ride around town with a couple hot dancers? ;-) ;)

Odds are there is probably a dancer or two coming from the city - may could even get one of the dancers to ride out with you....a little en route entertainment.

RE: Club Extortion Sunday Sept 14

Well, Last night since the Buffboyzz was closed and there new location isnt confirmed yet I attended club 20.

I guess theres a snitch here somewhere. It seems that the DJ must either read this MC or someone told him about there new name, several times last night be called club 20 "Club Ext" and once he even called it "Extortion". He must think that hes funny but less talk would be better, he still calls the dancers to pay him his $5.00 like there going to run away and he will never see them again.

The lights in the lap dance are were lower than normal and the gorilla twins were much less agressive and low key then reported last week. I did see them enter both back rooms several times.

When I left at 9:30 there were less than 30 people in the club. Maybe sooner or later the Managers will figure out that there show isnt good enough for them to treat customers like crap and expect them to keep coming back for more. http://www.rentboy.com has a less expensive show and makes house calls :p

RE: Club Extortion Sunday Sept 14

Sept 14 was my first visit, and no one tried to extort me (unless you count the Montreal dancer who was in attendance). No Club 20 employee asked me for tips.

I had a few dances with new dancer Christopher (who was a waiter at Splash on Saturday night), and he is great. Hope he continues with his dancing career.

Also enjoyed seeing Taz, Rendie, BobbyNYC, and the others.

Club 20 - Sunday Sept. 21st

After a not having attended the Club20 for several weeks and realizing that it's the only game in town...or close to it, I paid a visit last night to see what, if anything was new.

EJ - very sexy newcomer, or at least he was new to me...with a very ripped build, dark hair - appeared to be of Italian heritage. For those who miss Gary Grant, EJ's body is nearly as unbelievable, but more compact than Gary.

Mike - wrestler build (I correctly guessed he was in fact a former wrestler)very nice guy with a relaxed personality. He said that this was his 2nd time dancing at Club20.

Derrick - short, buff and personable...nice pecs

Tyler - strange dance moves, but very toned, lean and tall, with boy next door looks (if you happen to live in Mayberry, USA). Kind of like a drunk straight frat boy who might become an astronaut some day...

Kyle - energetic performer...muscles and more muscles.

Milano - nice physique which he knows how to grind to great effect on stage...blondish, muscular and masculine.

Sterling - tall, athletic, sandy brown hair. He's very flexible on stage to say the least and appeared to have more energy than the energizer bunny.

The constant refrain I heard from most dancers was that the economy has taken its toll on their business. Several said they were making less than half as much in recent weeks as they did in the past. Fewer customers, less lap dances, etc. etc. Not sure if the trend continues or not, but writing on the wall doesn't look good. That aside, the lighting in the lap dance area seemed to be dimmer, and the security staff slightly less intrusive- so maybe there's still hope for a recovery.

RE: Club 20 - Sunday Sept. 21st

Brett, thanks for the update. Sadly, not every customer had a good time last night. Seems that the 20C security guard is still up to his old tricks.

The following "warning" was posted on muscleservice by "jocnyc1":

"Just got back from Club 20, All beware, when going into the champagne room. the latest scheme is they do not give you the correct change. The nasty fat bald headed guy took my money, two 100 dollar bills. Instead of giving me the change directly, he gave it to the black guy in the black suit. When I went into the room , he gave me my drink and change folded up. I did not count it, right then and there because it was so dark. When I left the room, I counted my money and there was only $50.00 there. This is where greed gets you. Soon they will all be unemployed when they can't afford to keep the place open to lack of customers. I noticed quite a few new dancers but nothing to really write home about."

Guest msclonly

Times maybe bad for those who think in conventional terms of market. But remember Gold and GOld mines are the places for those who think outside the box.

This place is a latent GOLDmine with GOLD prospectors stopping by.

Unfortunately, the management and routine is so negative to the guests with gold and silver, that they would be the last who would want to go to spend their moeny and be mistreated by management.

When times are bad GOLD is the place to be. But it is not true here. }(

Sunday is Gay "Chump Change" Nite! This Place does quite well during the week with the "Working" GIRLS! Haven't you seen the Wack Guido who does the "VIP Lounge" Cable Commercial Imitating Old Crazy EDDIE?

This Sunday Gig was a way to rake in more $$ from the Gay MALE Stripper Market! It's the only Game in Town and so some people continue to Play It!

At what cost? A L O T for very little which has been said around here for a long time. ;-)

I just wanted to put a shoot-out to John and the Buffboys. I can't want for him to re-open. His service is soooo much bettere than club 20. The last time I was at Club Cherri he had the hottest guys ever. Especially Francisco and Nitro. HOT!!!

Archived