Club Extortion Sunday Sept 7

buffboyzz
This topic is 5709 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hay Taz nice to see your back in town, maybe you will come out to visit soon :) We had a couple of local Long Island Guys who danced Sunday. Madison stoped in Sunday night, a real supporter of the cabaret I like to introduce you to him, i believe you too will get a long just fine. Few of the old HOOVILLANS stoped in Sunday we had a couple of laughs about the old times in the city. We are going out to buy Fidora's this week for me, couple of my dancers, Pete-aka Omar, Francisco. Joey, Gio. Maybe rende can post a link for a store that seels them LOL Love you guys

Buffdaddy Great show Saturday night

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taz, I'm sorry to read how the 20C scammed you. I too was there last night and was quite taken back by all the complaints coming from the dancers and the lineup guy. When I go to a strip club I go to have fun and feel comfortable, not to listen to how the dancers aren't making any money and how the lineup guy is saying "he's not telling the dancers he's going to fire them if they work at other clubs". Perhaps the 20 Club should be called the 20 Complaints Club. What ever happened to the motto "park your problems at the door?"

When I arrived there were plenty of dancers, several were new to me. There was a nice variety. Sadly, most of the night there were about as many dancers as customers. The Club is losing it's regulars due to the high costs, poor treatment by management, and the lack of privacy.

The lap dance area of the club is still brighter than the lights on Broadway. It's open so everyone can watch. There is even a customer who sits on the sofas where dances are being given and watches you.

As for the new security guards, 6'6" 275lbs, how very stupid to intimidate the customers. One customer was doing a lap dance and the security guard went over and stopped his dance after 2 minutes because the customer touched the dancer's butt. The customer was told the dance was over and pay the dancer $20... However, if you tipped the guard it was ok.

As for me, I didn't stay as long as I usually do and was home in time to watch Entourage. The 20C is a very expensive place to go, it lacks good management. If you have a complaint, which lots of customers do, who do you speak too? The manager? He has his hand out every time he takes a customer into the champagne room? There is no one who cares, everyone is out for themselves and sees the customers as any easy target to hit up for tips.

I don't want to see the 20C closed, just want it to use better judgment when dealing with it's dancers and customers.

More can be said, but it's time for me to find something else to do on a Sunday night. Anyone watch "Vampires"?

Coop

Goodness. The behavior of Management seems highly peculiar. This isn't Scores, or The Playboy Club. This isn't a Club with a National reputation that can attract a varying succession of High-Rollers.

This is a little once-a-week event on West 20th Street, that relies on the Goodwill of its regular patrons in order to continue in business.

My only explanation for the reported events is that either the Club is going out of business and the Staff are getting what they can while they can, or else the good folks who provide "security" for the Club have increased their weekly premium.

Me, I stopped going when the talent stopped changing. I got fed up chatting to an endless procession of guys from Philly complaining that they weren't making any money. So I'd tip them to Go Away. And then 15 minutes later they'd be back. Like Flies Around a Cow's Ass.

I guess you cant complain to the manager if hes part of the problem.

Next sunday come to the Buffboyzz party, you will find a lot of the past 20 club dancers you have enjoyed and no problems, scams, security guards or managers trying to rip you off.

I was at the Buffboyzz party last sunday and all I can say is VIVVVA LA BRENT !!

Give up on the 20 club, the long Island location is just a short train ride away.

I doubt that "Club Extortion" or VIP have any planned departure anytime soon, the sunday event hardly accounts for much of there weekly income. The real $ $ is V I P.

Its sad that the powers to be dont promote the place so that it would bring in more business so that they wouldnt have to increase prices and charge dancers so much to make more money.

I also hardly doubt the true powers have any clue to what really goes on with the scaming employees.

Nevertheless, the real person to blame for all of this is DENISE.

She still hasnt reopened the GAIETY.

For the record, the best part of sunday was watching retired Gaiety Dancer ACE HANSON have a lap dance with James from Philly. It looked like both of them enjoyed there time. Too bad hes retired, he still looked very good.

I think the fault lies not with Denise, but with you. Had you gone more often, or paid higher prices to get in, Denise might have had the incentive to move the club as necessary. Why didn't you publicize the place better? You could have given a free entry with every sandwich you sold!

I am really puzzled by the fact that after all this time and the obvious fact W20 has and always will be a "Major Ripoff" that anyone bothers to still go there?

It does sound like the guys that do attend "Rip Off City", can certainly afford to have a Hunk Dance and Entertain in the "Privavcy" of an INCALL or OUTCALL.

WHY bother at all with all the B.S. Associated with hanging out there? The Ambience (Hassle) cannot be worth looking at a guy in a Cubicle, for a few minutes, who will do VERY LITTLE for alot of money?

This place has always made the "Gaiety and Stellas's" seem like Valhalla! LOL

IMHO of course it is their money, but ya would think being "smart enuff to make it" they would know a "waste of it" when going there?

"IMHO of course it is their money, but ya would think being "smart enuff to make it" they would know a "waste of it" when going there?"

JT... You are correct, since the 20C opened I, along with others, have posted my comments about the high cost of strip club entertainment in NYC. However, some of us have friends and like to meet up once a week for dinner, good conversation, and some male entertainment.

In NYC there aren't that many male clubs that cater to the older patron. The very loud music at some clubs makes it impossible to hear each other and the younger customers have no interest in seeing "dad types" hanging out where they do. I still remember Lucky's thread about being "invisible" to the younger crowd.

So, what are your choices? Sit home, watch TV, and post on Daddy's? or go out and have some fun. Hiring is one way but enjoying the company of true friends is priceless.

Adam, The few times I've been to the WEB the dancers were mostly Asian twinks. Recently, one of the dancers from the buffboyzz, who's European, told me he works there during the week. Maybe things are changing. What have been your experiences? If you go, let us know.

Also on 58th St are two other gay bars, OW and Townhouse. Have you been to either recently?

One of the problems I face with gay bars that offer dancing is that the dancers don't start performing till very late at night. Don't know how many of us still party till 3am. ;)

Coop

Cooper, thx. Have not been to any of them yet, but hope to ASAP. Thanks for pointing out OW and Townhouse also.

Asian twinks are fine by me. And late weekday hours are no problem as I visit NYC either on vacation, or willing to do business on no sleep!

Will report here as soon as any experience in hand. As it were.

The dancers at the Web are a mix of ethnicities. Only a few are Asians. Some of them can be rather friendly, but remember, the show is not about them. It is a disco. The dancing comes first, the music is loud, and there are few places where a group of friends could sit around, watch the dancers, and chat amongst themselves.

>Adam, As you can see from their website, the WEB dancers are

>still mostly Asian twinks. I guess things haven't changed

>since my last visit about a year ago. Coop

I think I found a few that might be worth spending some time with only if Lucky will hold my money$$$$

http://coastaltech.com/theweb/images/photos/web489.jpg

http://coastaltech.com/theweb/images/photos/web493.jpg

http://coastaltech.com/theweb/images/photos/web1191.jpg

http://coastaltech.com/theweb/images/photos/web1364.jpg

http://coastaltech.com/theweb/images/photos/web978.jpg

http://coastaltech.com/theweb/images/photos/web1189.jpg

For some reason I have my mind on Pizza Boy $$$

Their web page could use some spellcheck as entertianment isn't the English word. On the other hand, their web page alone would keep me from wanting to go.

On my next visit, I hope to go to a buffboyzz party, where the real fun is. Maybe they will hire an Asian dancer by then.

Archived