Swinging Richards

pocono
This topic is 5736 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi All,

This is my first post, but I have lurked here for a few years.

I was in Atlanta recently and visited Swinging Richards. I know Montreal and Club 20 are popular with posters, but not much discussion or news about Swinging Richards. Here is a quick review.

Parking $3

Entrance $5 or $10 depending on the day

Domestic Beer $4.50

VIP Room Entrance $10

Lap Dance Main Room $10, VIP Room $20 (3 min. song)

Private Rooms (don't exactly remember, but think $140)

Richards is a GREAT place. First off it's easy to find in an industrial neighborhood just off downtonw and I75. The fact there is a parking fee means someone is always around your car. Inside this place is not only clean, it's down-right handsome. Fine marble and woodwork surround you all evening. They even have a bathroom attendant some evenings. The DJ could work at any NYC dance club.

The reason to go, of course, are the dancers. And again, Richards has a first rate group of men. On the Saturday of my 3 evening visit, they had 35 very very good looking guys. My favorites include:

Nathan: a great looking twink. He is as fun to talk to as he is to "dance" with.

KJ: When I asked him if he wanted to do a lap dance, he actually said, in a minute, lets finish talking about... what a great kid and what a great twinkish body.

Leo: OMG sexy. His skin is so so smooth and he is uncut!

David: Why this kid isn't working for Polo or D&G or some other high end fashon house I don't know, but... I was very happy to meet him. 6'tall, blond a model's face and a very nice uncut dick! Wow!

Chase: Do you like body builders? If you do Chase is your guy!

Anthony: Wow, what a hottie. Thin, but not a twink. long black hair.

Tommy: Always had on a U of Texas Hat. The only thing more remarkable than his abs was his 10" uncut dick. Oh my god... and a great personality.

Gianni: Another wow (they all were). This southern boy's body and dick were to die for. He had a little facial hair and neat tats.

Sergio: From France this guy's body was rock solid. Not a body builder, but truly awsome. He too is uncut. Oh...and that ass! Spend some time with Sergio.

Stephen: One of the only hairy guys there. He was fun to talk with and had real big balls.

Clint: A sweet face, rockin' body and great ass. Great tats too.

Ed: The high school jock of your dreams. He is a "tough guy" that was busy all night long.

Jake: Wow...stud! But way too straight for a gay club. During our lap dance he didn't hit my lap!

Parker: Twink city. And an interesting PA.

Carter: Another hairy guy...check out the scar on his shoulder! Wow!

Diesel: one of my only bad reviews. He tried too hard and charged me ($5)too much for a lap dance. Stay away...

One of my favorite guys Gage wasn't there. Hope all is well with that rock hard stud.

The way it works... they dance 3 songs. One with pants, next in underwear and finally naked.

Also, the crowd can be a lot of fun too. On one of my three nights two hot guys one younger one older called me over and we had a great night. They were truly crazy. Lots of fun.

So... go south to Atlanta and have some fun. My reservation for my next trip is already made.

When I was there - just before Christmas - there were 40 dancers. Four were gay, rest were straight. Many females in the front area and they definitely had the straight dancers attention.

Cigarette smoke was thick and very irritating. The smoke was less of a problem in the back bar area where the ceiling is higher.

I was struck with Anthony....which was odd for me as I usually go for guys with shorter hair cuts. And yes, he was one of the straight ones.

Oh yes...the Women of Swinging Richards.

On Friday of my visit the place was jumping (Saturday too). There must have been 300 or more people in the house...including 25 to 30 women. Well, I was hanging out with the two fun guys (they really were a blast) when a few 20 something women started talking to us and fighting with a few of the dancers. It was sort of like a high drama soap opera. It was amazing and a lot of fun, but thank God I was drinking! In fact, I got one girl a drink as her dancer/boyfriend had just broke up with her. These girls were ok looking. I guess they go to Richards for the same reason I do... HOT NAKED GUYS!

Richards can be like one big party from time to time. It's just a lot of fun.

PWIT---if your true to your name, you and I do the exact same thing!

Zipperzone-- I'm fortunate to have a good memory, when I want to. It seems my memory works very well when thinking about good looking guys. I just started typing and it all came back to me.

Guest josephga

its a nice place. i had a couple of them kiss me a few times on the lips at the end of the dance. iv never been in the vip room i wasnt sure if it was worth 140.00 to go in there

>Any info on what happens in the vip room

I've used the VIP room a few times, and it's pretty much what you and the dancer agree on, so it does vary from dancer to dancer. Make sure you work that out before going in there or else you might have an expensive disappointment.

These VIP rooms (there are about 4 of them) aren't really rooms, but rather partitioned spaces in the VIP lounge with roughly 6 ft walls, no doors, so there isn't complete privacy per se. The dancer puts a barstool in the entry way to signal that the room is being used. There's a couch in each "room",dim lighting, and it is actually quite comfortable.

The fee is $140 for 15 mins. $40 to the house, and $100 to the dancer. A bit expensive, in my opinion, but the dancers I took in there were quite irresistable. A couple of them offered their services for outcalls.

>PWIT---if your true to your name, you and I do the exact same

>thing!

I haven't been living up to my name lately....but I did have a good run for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In my experience, the best nights are Saturday, Friday and Tuesday (in that order). Tuesdays are a surprising treat: the place draws a younger crowd which can make it fun. I think there's some sort of promotion that draws the crowd.... there's usually a very good lineup.

Ok...so I just got back from another wonderful trip to Atlanta!

If you have some time and some money....rush to Swinging Richards. Here is an update of my original post.

All of the basics remain the same, but there has been one addition. They now have these real hot waiters with shots of some sort (I'm not a big shot person) in test tubes roaming the club. For $10 (I think) you get the shot and a mini lap dance. The waiter keeps his clothing on, but he isn't wearing all that much to start with so...it looked like fun.

As for the boys, Here is the list...that I could remember.

Updated from last time:

Nathan: Was still there and still a great looking twink. He is as fun to talk to as he is to "dance" with. Worth a lap dance!

Leo: From Miami is not always in ATL...but was again and again OMG sexy.

David: Still a blond adonis--for real!!! Wow!

Anthony: What a smile, body and dick!

Gianni: Just a fun southern boy! Great body and great personality!

Stephen: Got a haircut! But still has longish hair!

Clint: I think this guy has worked at Swinging Richards for a long time, but...he is still hot, hot, hot!

Ed: His dance card is still full all night long!

Parker: The prefect twink!

Carter: Tall quiet type!

New guys:

Ky: 5'10 inches with a 28 inch waist. Very good looking and a 9" dick that gets rock hard! Fun to talk with him too!

Jada: I have seen this guy a lot at Swinging Richards. He is a jock with a great personality. I really want him for my boyfriend!

Devin: Is brand new to the dance scene! He has a very handsome face and hot body. By the second night...he knew the business well!

Damian: He has been around SR for a while. But...used to be bald. Nice and hot with hair and what a body.

Tristan: Very nice guy. Real twink...but very nice personality. Almost made me wish I liked twinks!

Maximus: Very nice...very nice...

They had about 25 boys on Friday night and about 35 on Saturday. Oh... I thought I found true love on Saturday. This real hot guy, my age and type and I talked a bit. Then...he started talking to a friend and... Oh well!

Anyway...get in your car, hop on a jet, and get to Swinging Richards for one of the best experiences possible.

Thanks for the update, I will be in Atlanta in a couple of weeks for a few days and plan on stopping in one night. Though expensive, I always thought Swinging Richards can be fun if the dancers do not pay too much attention to the females and give them free lap dances they would make me pay for. My last trip about 6 months ago, a big muscle stud I assumed to be straight, showed me an awesome time in the private area.:+

• 3 weeks later...

KYTop,

Did you make your pit stop at SR? Any news to report. Please let us know...

BTW, I paid a visit to Boardwalk last Thursday night was underwhelmed by the line-up. Maybe it was an off night, but several dancers there said that the crowds had dwindled perhaps as a result of higher gas prices, and the snowbirds heading home. There might have been 15 dancers (Rodgrigo, Bobby, Alexander, Jimmy come to mind), whereas in the past, I've seen 25+ on a Thursday night, and of the dancers who were there, none were hot enough to cause me to part with $20 for a lap dance.

I hope the news from Swinging Richards is more promising.

>Thanks for the update, I will be in Atlanta in a couple of

>weeks for a few days and plan on stopping in one night. Though

>expensive, I always thought Swinging Richards can be fun if

>the dancers do not pay too much attention to the females and

>give them free lap dances they would make me pay for. My last

>trip about 6 months ago, a big muscle stud I assumed to be

>straight, showed me an awesome time in the private area.:+

• 3 months later...

RE: Swinging Richards, any updates?

I haven't been to Swinging Richards in a few months. :(

But will be in Atlanta in a few weeks and will try to provide a review. In the meantime, there has got to be someone in the Atlanta area that can fill in the blanks.

Pocono

• 3 weeks later...

Archived