Mr. Stock 2007

NorthWoods
This topic is 1493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentlemen-

I have just been told the following:

This year's Mr. Stock competition will begin October 11th and conclude November 29th.

Categories will include: Best Fast Dance, Best Slow Dance, Best Shower, Best Erotic Duo. There will also be a chance for eliminated dancers to re-enter in a "Last Chance" competition.

A weekly prize of $500 will be awarded. The grand prize will be $5000! (Wow -- can this be true?)

Now, this came to me second-hand, so if there is incorrect info here, please update the thread.

Those witnessing the upcoming rounds are HIGHLY encouraged to report!

-North

Northwoods,

The information you posted is correct.

The weekly prize is $500.00 and the grand prize is $5000.00 CASH there will also be the Best Butt Contest every week with a $100 prize.

Customers at the club will be able to vote each week for there favorite dancer.

If your not at the club you will also be able to vote weekly on the live site http://www.NudeMaleDancers.com the web site is a great way to see and hear what your missing at the club live as it happens.

I think $5000 will create some heat and get the dancers to show there best. There is already talk about some of the legends of Stock like Big Ben, Daniel, Nick the Dick and Nicholas joining in on the fun to try to get there hands on the $5000.00 cash grand prize.

If you have a favorite dancer (COOPER) this could be your chance to help him win the grand prize and the title of Mr Stock.

Who will the next MR Stock be ? ? ? ? ? ?

http://www.stockbar.ca/stock/html/photos/index.htm

>"If you have a favorite dancer (COOPER) this could be your

>chance to help him win the grand prize and the title of Mr.

>Stock."

>

>My candidate for "MR. STOCK"

>

>

>http://www.voguehost.com/ims/u/MSCF/Message%20Center/danny.jpg

>

We can only hope he doesnt go south to avoid the cold.

October 11 - November 29 maybe someone can talk him into staying in Montreal long enough to win.

"maybe someone can talk him into

staying in Montreal long enough to win."

Taz, With top prize of $5,000, I'd say the money is doing the talking. Hopefully, this contest will heat things up in MTL and keep the snowbirds at home... Good luck with the contest... Btw, is it open only to dancers? How about a night of "dancing with the Stockaholics"? :-)

Guest zipperzone

>We can only hope he doesnt go south to avoid the cold.

>October 11 - November 29 maybe someone can talk him into

>staying in Montreal long enough to win.

There weill probably be snow on the ground before the winner is declared. Guess it could be worth his while to head for Miami with an extra 5K in his jeans.

RE: Mr. Stock 2007, Where are they now?

>What's become of past Mr. Stocks?

>

>2006 Christopher

>2005 Fred

>2004 Manuel

It seems to be the trend that they fade away after being Mr Stock :-(

Manuel and Fred both retired not long after their coronations. Christopher has been around less recently....makes me wonder if he'll be gone after his reign as well.

I did see Manuel at Stock last night... hanging around and chatting. I know he doesn't like to be pestered by former clients so just a quick hello. I asked how life is treating him and he seemed less than thrilled...

A wise DJ once said: "They always come back!"

• 12 years later...