Club XL/Trixx

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6090 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Taz,

CLub XL/Trixx closed about a month ago for many reasons not the least of which was a decline in customers. I used to go there every two weeks or so, and found it closed one night. Several of the dancers are friends of mine, and they said it was a very sudden thing. The good news is that a new club, Crave, is opening at the old site tomorrow (08/29/07). The bad news is that I cannot get there until the weekend :( I am holding out hope that it will be as good as the XL of last year (before it started to fall off). I was told that the cover, and drink prices will be a little less, and there may be fewer dancers each night. There were a few times I was there that there were as many dancers as there were customers. Hope this new place works out. Maybe see you there sometime.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Taz,

Sorry it took so long to write this, but sometimes life intervenes. I went to Crave (the old Trixx/XL) on Saturday night. It was......Ok. I got there at about 10:00 pm and there were only two dancers, and maybe 10 customers there. There were two familiar faces there though. One was the DJ....Pot Pie (Pat). He used to work the door at XL, but was working as the DJ now. The other was one of the dancers. It was Big Josh, a carry-over from XL. Josh is a big muscleboy, and a great guy. It was good to see him again. The other dancer was a tiny little twink by the name of Sean. Very cute with a sweet personality. He is all of 5'6" if he stands on his tip toes, and very petite. He and Josh were on stage so much that they had little time to circulate. PotPie finally started doing a few musical intermissions to give them some time with the customers.

Several other dancers showed up later in the night, but the crowd never really got very big. By the end of the night there were four dancers working. One of the late arrivals was another carry-over from the old club. His stage name is Mambo. He is a well sculpted latino about 5'8" with a lot of energy on stage. The other dancer was a tall, slim twink type by the name of Dave.

There is still full nudity on stage, but on nights when there is a small crowd they usually only go down to their underware. Less privates on quiet nights when they show it all on stage. Make the customer pay to see it all LOL. Only Dave got naked on stage Saturday night (a very nice sight I might add), and that was only once. He then made the small crowd pony up the private bucks to see him naked again.

Speaking of privates, I did get very slutty and took Josh, Sean, and Mambo private. Josh, and Mambo were as I remember them (let your imagination run just a little here) ;-) . I found out that I was Sean's second private ever. He has a lot to learn, but was still a lot of fun. His learning curve is still going up, and I cannot wait to see what he will be like when he gets a little experience under his belt. At least this part of my night was VERY good. Other than that it was sort of ho hum. The crowd never got very big.

As it stands the club is almost identical on the inside, save for different bar stools. The shower is still there, and there is talk of resurrecting the shower shows but they have not done so yet. The cover is $5.00, but mixed drink prices are still $8.00. The house charge for a private is down from $20.00 to $10.00. The dancer's price is as agreed upon with the customer. The club is closed on Mondays.

I am hoping that things will get better. The small crowd may be attributed to a lack of advertising that they are open for business. When I was there they had been open for only four days. Keep your fingers crossed that business picks up.

Knight911

• 2 weeks later...

Archived