Exciting news from Montreal

LustinGuy
This topic is 6609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For all you former Gaiety fans... you might remember a dancer who went by Chad in New York (Fire from Toronto). He auditioned tonight at Campus (he goes by Tyler here) and all I can say is WOW! He looks phenomenal... probably 15-20 pounds more chiseled muscle and he's a lot of fun in the back room. It's certainly a welcome blast from the past to see him dance again, almost nostalgic...I wonder if NYO will be posting a review...

>Are the strip clubs in Montreal open on Easter Sunday (and

>the Saturday night prior) ???

Saturday prior... yes, for sure. Easter Sunday... probably also yes but I'll check for sure tomorrow. If they're on on Christmas eve and night they gotta be open on Easter!

I can remember the days when all the bars in Quebec would close on Good Friday, only to open at mid-night so that business could be conducted from midnight Friday evening until 3pm closing Saturday morning. Those days are long gone!

I would be very much surprised if Easter would interfere at all with bar business these days. Nonetheless one should check just in case there are travel plans involved since you wouldn't want to disappointed, especially if there is a new attraction to check out.

RE: Chad my lad....

It seems like only yesterday when the new canadian dancer with RED hair was at the Gaiety, I didnt think it was true that the Gaiety had a real red head but it sure was.

Chad AKA Fire has certainly been working out and taking care of his body, looks much larger than his past days when he was at the Gaiety, seems like the Campus new boy was a big hit last nite.

T-Pain "Iam in love with a stripper"

Hes poppin hes rollin hes climbin that pole, Iam not goin goin nowhere boy Iam stayin, Hes every mans dream, Hes slidin up and down that pole hes got me mesmerized

"Iam in love with a stripper"

>>Are the strip clubs in Montreal open on Easter Sunday (and

>>the Saturday night prior) ???

>

>Saturday prior... yes, for sure. Easter Sunday... probably

>also yes but I'll check for sure tomorrow. If they're on on

>Christmas eve and night they gotta be open on Easter!

yup, it's business as usual in Montreal for Easter weekend. It turns out its actually a big party weekend.

>LG: Thanks for the news on Chad. I always enjoy hearing about

>where the former G dancers are today. Did his audition at

>Campus land him a job?

>

>Enjoy your time in MTL.

yup, he performed at Campus Thurs/Fri/Sat nights. He's gone back to Toronto to attend to his personal training clients but is considering returning later in the month.

Lust. I'm guessing that "Chad" also did some very Hot Wrestling Video's as "Andrew Lane" for Can-Am?

That was a while back, so I figure by now, he must have a Pretty Amazing Bod Now. His Butt was Gorgeous then. But he never did anything Sexual, at least not in the Videos. LOL :p :P :p

Good to know that Chad/Fire is back in business. He stopped showing up at Remington's in Toronto months ago and later told me he's practically retired from dancing. Guess not :)

Anyway, great news since he's one HOT stud and one of my all time favorite dancers (that butt and those blue/green eyes YUMMMMMM!)

Archived