Gaiety: it's now 6 months.

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 6808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: G-men, where are they now

"The remains of the cutest and nicest Gaiety/Stock Guy is in an Urn in my Florida Home. And my life is still in termoil without him."

Those of us who knew him would definitely agree with your description. Thanks for sharing and keeping his memory alive. Grieving the loss of a special friend takes time. Hang in there and perhaps reading Dr. Elizabeth Kubler Ross's book on "death and dying" might help. It certainly got me through some recent losses.

Guest JohnPela

>It's hard to believe it was six months ago that the doors of

>the G suddenly closed. A day doesn't go by where someone asks

>me a question about the G or tells me how much they miss that

>place. So, what's become of the G-men?

>

>Ben Versace: his travels are well publicized thanks to John

>Pela.

>

>Most of the dancers from Montreal are still working at Stock

>or Campus, sadly, few travel to NY anymore.

>So, what's become of your favorite G-dancers or G-companions?

Cooper,

Interesting thread topic. I guess there are not that many posters on this site who keep up with former Gaiety dancers?

I believe that you are keeping tabs on a good # of former Gaiety dancers during your Montreal travels ... if the reports are true of the pandamonium caused when you walk in the door at Stock.

Coincidentally last month Ronnie Lecour's brother, Ronald, was at a party I went to. He was introduced as Ronnie so I thought it was the other brother, hard to tell apart except for one is outgoing and the other, Ronald, is quiet.

Marlone has danced at Madrigals and Cocktail in Chicago and I believe he is now based in Chicago.

I miss the Gaiety. I happened to be in Times Square this past Monday night and had about 2 hours to kill before resuming the rest of the night's activities. I walked by the Gaiety and thought about the old times when I would have popped in to the Gaiety to see the dancers and the 2 hour wait would have flown by.

We all have our memories there. Of course I have fond memories of watching Ben Versace perform and then anxiously waiting in the lounge. Still getting pleasure from seeing him perform, most recently last Saturday night in Greensboro, NC.

Is Cameron and Alex dancing in Canada? Anyone heard about Vito since Gracie's private party(s)?

As another poster so poignantly wrote in this thread that many of us have interwined our lives (even if just briefly) or at least connected at one time or another with some of these gorgeous guys, from initially seeing them perform at the Gaiety, Montreal and Chicago strip clubs. For many of us our fantasies were fullfilled and still are being fullfilled in Montreal, Chicago and now the BuffBoyzz in NYC.

Be interesting to hear about other performers.

It's hard to believe it was six months ago that the doors of the G suddenly closed. A day doesn't go by where someone asks me a question about the G or tells me how much they miss that place. So, what's become of the G-men?

Past Mr. Gaiety's, TJ and Dominic, are reported to be living in Fl.

Jason Adonis has been seen dancing at Madrigals in Chicago, Cupids in W. Palm, and signing autographs at Splash Bar in NYC. He is also starring in a new movie where he claims to bottom for the 1st time.

Trevor aka "the Hulk" has an ad running on NY Rentboy

Ben Versace: his travels are well publicized thanks to John Pela.

Most of the dancers from Montreal are still working at Stock or Campus, sadly, few travel to NY anymore.

Jaguar, now in NJ, frequently runs Rentboy ads.

Michael of Brooklyn was reported to be living in Las Vegas, while Tyler has returned to NY

Jared of NJ is a bartender at Splash bar on weekends

Denise was seen working at her brother's sex shop in Astoria.

Foxy, our G- field corespondent, is walking the streets of Times Square carrying a piece of silver tinsel from the G-stage hoping to find it a new home.

So, what's become of your favorite G-dancers or G-companions?

Mauriceo, a late comer to the G, but quickly became very popular, has worked on the West Coast at Nob Hill... He used to run ads in the NY gay publications HX and NEXT, but I haven't seen any recently.

Talented dancers like Shane Rollins and GQ are frequently in the Madrigal's lineup.

RE: G-men, where are they now

>This is the only Brandon on Rentboy, but can't tell from the

>pics if it is G dancer Brandon/Hogan.

>

>http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=29851&Location=229

>

>enjoy

>Rendie

Thanks Rendie for answering my question. I am comparing these Rentboy pics to a few I have already and I believe it is the same fellow. Maybe we can compare note.

RE: Friday at the Gaiety

Last I heard, Antonio was a personal trainer in SOCal, and Tino Lopez had a contracting business in the area as well.

Since it is Friday night, it sure would have been nice to see the "new" crew come to the Gaiety for the weekend shows. Tino and Antonio usually arrived together, so I always knew it was going to be a good week. I don't miss the punch, but a few chips would be nice. Well, Rodrigo is a nice song to munch to...

Sure miss the Gaiety parrot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/gay_village/pride_2004/gallery6/images/parrot.jpg

>What happened to Victor, the super hung Brazilian muscle hunk

>who often danced at the Gaiety?

I am surprised I havent run into him. Miss seeing some of the regulars at the Gaiety whom I could count on to turn up consistently.

Victor usually has an ad running on rentboy.com as well. Under NYC. I have to look carefully to find his growing tattoo to confirm his ident because his pix dont show face. Not immediately recognizable but just pick the one with the largest cock and that is him (usually).

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=44489&Location=229&speciality=Rentboy&keywords=victor&modifiedDT=&page=1&only_available=0%200

Guest JohnPela

RE: Former Gaiety Dancers

>I'm still carrying a torch for Tony/Vito Mecelli. There was

>a thread about him not long ago -- apparently still in

>Hartford, still working. He is the sweetest lad.

I saw Tony/Vito strip at GRoca's first private party in April. Real nice lap dance and a sweet guy.

RE: Dancer Update

"I'm still carrying a torch for Vito/Tony Micelli."

I emailed former G-dancer Vito to see if he'd be interested in joining the B'boyzz lineup. He showed an interest but thought dancing Sunday night might be tough on his Monday 9-5 job... The next party is scheduled for the Columbus Day weekend, if he has Monday off perhaps he'll enlist. He added a lot of energy to previous private parties.

RE: Former Gaiety Dancers

"I hear that Riccardo, formerlly of Stock, is now an afternoon dancer at Campus. Can anyone confirm this?"

I now can answer my own question... Yes, Riccardo is dancing at Campus along with a few other former Stock boys.

Archived