Favorite Montreal Dancers and Why They are Our Favorites

noviceny
This topic is 6859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thought I would start this thread cause I have been to Montreal 3 times now (all for business so you can all shut up) and have found that the advice of other guys has been excellent. Also, it is absolutely no fun learning from your own mistakes, especially when it costs you in money and, for me, a bit of dignity, as I feel scammed/taken. So here goes :

1) Christopher (Stock) - this guy is tall, huge biceps when flexed and very handsome...great smile...is probably one of the most sought after dancers, so maybe buy him a drink first and see what you can arrange. Very interactive with me, but it took a while (two/three seperate dances)

2) Kevin and Slick from Campus - alot of fun and they really work for their money. Both are black and muscled although Slick is more muscled and has incredible shape and definition. Again, a drink and a talk will get you far

Thats all for now...not that there isnt more, just want to think about it. Always remember that even though a guy is cool (or an asshole) to one client, that he may not act the same to another. An off night, no chemistry, the client being strange/weird/rude can all be reasons for bad performance...talking before hand may feel strange, but it really is best. Only now that I have been there a few times, do I feel comfortable doing this...hopefully a lot of guys will do this on their first time there

PS There is always that park near Bourbon Street Hotel which scared the living shit out of me :-)

This thread raises expectations from dancers who are someone's favorite. How a dancer treats one, making him a favorite, will not necessarily be how he'll treat others. I think it's better to talk about who to avoid, and one's experiences why, instead of talking about the favorites.

You definitely have a point...I actually thought about the "bad" list but decided not to for 2 reasons :

1) It is much easier to list the good than the bad, cause its a much shorter list

2) I didnt want to start a thread that is all about assholes. I wanted this thread to be a positive one. We can still have a "bad" thread, but I thought it would be cool if someone who was going to Montreal could print out this thread and have nothing but good guys on it

Ok then, here's the list as of June 2005. I'm sure there are a lot of good dancers but these are the ones that I've tried.

Campus: Phil, Roberto, Corey

Adonis: Micky (formerly Stock), Pierre

Stock: Manuel (sweet, always says hello but doesn't pressure for dance).

Sorry, but after getting fired from Stock, Mickey was fired from Adonis. If you remember, Mickey started out at Taboo, so that means that Campus may be Mickey's last "venue." But I'll agree: Mickey is a nice guy.

Riccardo at Stock was a nice guy too, but he has also recently been dismissed.

-Northwoods

I'm sorry to hear Mickey has been fired from both Stock and Adonis. He was one of my faves at Stock, a really engaging personality and VERY service oriented! We had some blistering sessions behind the curtains at Stock and he never overcharged, which is something of a hazard at Stock. Maybe the other guys were jealous and conspired against him x(

He lives in the Gay Village but has a girlfriend and I see them shopping from time to time. And he never fails to say hello and chat for awhile. He is completely comfortable in his skin, which you can't say about many dancers who have girlfriends on the side!

Anyway, if Mickey ends up at Campus, I guess my patronage of that place will go up! }(

Wellllll-I just might request two list just to complicate things a bit.

One would be thos that I have had great times in the back rooms with.

Bradly,Chris,Patrick(the one who could suck himself)Pascal,Sylvester(after he and I had a couple of lousy dances-all of the sudden he turned it around)Franco(can be very nasty in the back-if he feels you are worth it)Jesse(same comment),Kirk(My Favorite Stock dancer-small list there!)and there are so many more that I cannot remember their names.

And another list would be those that I and close friends Had wondererful times with outside of the clubs:Roberto,Phillip,Ivan,Yannick,Michelle,all three of Les Trois Freres,Ryan,Chris(when he can get away from that dreadful kenny)

Cannot wait to get back in October!

>Sorry, but after getting fired from Stock, Mickey was fired

>from Adonis. If you remember, Mickey started out at Taboo, so

>that means that Campus may be Mickey's last "venue." But I'll

>agree: Mickey is a nice guy.

>

>Riccardo at Stock was a nice guy too, but he has also recently

>been dismissed.

>

>-Northwoods

I had a hot time with Micky at stock-why is he getting fired from these clubs?

Perhaps someone can help me. I'm trying to remember the name of a guy that I had a great private dance with back in the spring. This was at Campus days. He had kind of shaggy hair and a little bit of scruffy facial hair. VERY nice defined somewhat muscular body - more built than most Campus days guys but not huge or anything. For some reason I think his name could have been Ryan but I really don't know. I'd like to be able to find him when I go to Montreal again next week. Thanks.

>I had a hot time with Micky at Stock-why is he getting fired

>from these clubs?

>

I don't know about Stock (Luv2play is probably right), but I was told that the new manager at the Adonis felt Mickey's private dances were too "interactive." He was apparently warned once and fired after the second incident. This, I should qualify, is all hearsay.

The sad fact is, Mickey is out of a job during the lucrative summer season. Perhaps Campus will take him in...

-Northwoods

I'm trying to figure out if I'm thinking of the same Mickey you guys are talking about... is this the guy that went by "Michael" at Stock until about a year ago and also appeared at there Gaiety as Mickey? (The former boyfriend of the owner of Stock)... is that the guy you're talking about?

His photo unfortunately has long been removed from the Stock website. But you'll find him on the home page of Squirtz.com. He's pictured on the bottom left corner of the page.

When I saw him last June, he and his GF just had a baby girl. He proudly told me that her daughter was born on the first day of summer this year.

If there's ever a Gold Standard for private dancers, Mickey is it.

>

>His photo unfortunately has long been removed from the Stock

>website. But you'll find him on the home page of Squirtz.com.

> He's pictured on the bottom left corner of the page.

>

>When I saw him last June, he and his GF just had a baby girl.

>He proudly told me that her daughter was born on the first day

>of summer this year.

>

>If there's ever a Gold Standard for private dancers, Mickey is

>it.

got it, thanks, not the same guy I know.

RE: Campus dancer

>Perhaps someone can help me. I'm trying to remember the name

>of a guy that I had a great private dance with back in the

>spring. This was at Campus days. He had kind of shaggy hair

>and a little bit of scruffy facial hair. VERY nice defined

>somewhat muscular body - more built than most Campus days guys

>but not huge or anything. For some reason I think his name

>could have been Ryan but I really don't know.

Could it have been Marky? Definitely not Ryan, who is clean-shaven and on the thin side.

We're all looking forward to a report on your trip.

"PS There is always that park near Bourbon Street Hotel which scared the living shit out of me"

Why? I have never found anything even remotely scary about that area, as I've had only good experiences there, which I could not say the same about my experiences in the "dance boy" clubs.

At least I know what to expect from the boys at the Bourbon, as not even ONE of them has ever threatened to "cut your throat" like the totally useless, overpriced, str8, prima donna "gay for pay" guys that I have encountered at the "clubs". For the price I have to pay for one of those pieces of ??? I could buy ten young boys outside that hotel and be 200 times more satisfied.

I like the Hotel Bourbon, as I have stayed there several times. Reasonably priced, basic hotel with everything you need as who is going to spend their time in a hotel, no hassles, short walk downstairs to Le Sandwich, and cute hooker boys on the street who will hook up with you at a "reasonable street boy price", and if you aren't totally paranoid and know how to deal with the street trade, SO MUCH MORE BANG for the BUCKS! :)

The area itself is not scary and Im sure that a lot of people have a lot of fun there...what scared the shit out of me was the condition in which a lot of these young guys were in...some of them looked as if they would not last the week, being totally tweeked out or drugged up/hung over. It was very sad and I dont mean in a pathetic way...it really sucks to see people so young, brought so low by drug use.

Im sure there are other guys who are physically doing much better and did see a number of guys there smiling. I had a book with me so no one bothered me as I really did look to be doing something other than cruising. I wanted to go and check the situation out cause I was curious but it reminded me once again that while I am spending a good deal of money at a strip club, that there are people dying right outside (or for that matter, inside) the club.

Dont mean to be a downer...just wanted to explain what was scary to me

>Perhaps someone can help me. I'm trying to remember the name

>of a guy that I had a great private dance with back in the

>spring. This was at Campus days. He had kind of shaggy hair

>and a little bit of scruffy facial hair. VERY nice defined

>somewhat muscular body - more built than most Campus days guys

>but not huge or anything. For some reason I think his name

>could have been Ryan but I really don't know. I'd like to be

>able to find him when I go to Montreal again next week.

>Thanks.

Alex. Works Fri-Sat, occasionally also Sun.

Archived