The WEB in NYC

KY_TOP
This topic is 6894 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

WEB in NYC http://www.thewebnewyork.com

OK New York City Boys, how come I am just now finding out about this place and it's Asian go-go boys. A dancer at Secrets in DC says he dances there some weekends. BTW,he is not Asian, more of a G type dancer. He says the dancers are not all Asian, but Asian would do for me.

On their website, click on staff directory and then click dancers for some pictures.

OK Cooper or Foxy, what's the scoop on this place?

If I may, this bar is one I have been to many times. It does have go-go boys, usually after midnight. There is most often one Caucasian and one Asian, on separate sides of a stage. (They have a cage too.) Usually one of the dancers is attractive, and they do take tips. You may get to see a little butt crack, but no more than that. The bar is most popular on weekends, but starts late. 1 a.m. would be a liekly time, as it is a dance bar primarily. The clientele is mostly Asian. In the past, there has always been at least one waiter to curry favor with.

Guest Michaelnc

I've been to the Web several times over the past couple of months, on 2 separate trips to New York. I found the dancers a lot raunchier than I expected. Some of them get really friendly when they are dancing downstairs (it's darker and a little more private than upstairs), and I got lots of close-up looks and feels of hard cocks.

It was very erratic. Some of the dancers were very approachable and accommodating, some were pretty distant. But I'll definitely go back the next time I'm in the city.

>If I may, this bar is one I have been to many times. It does

>have go-go boys, usually after midnight. There is most often

>one Caucasian and one Asian, on separate sides of a stage.

>(They have a cage too.) Usually one of the dancers is

>attractive, and they do take tips. You may get to see a little

>butt crack, but no more than that. The bar is most popular on

>weekends, but starts late. 1 a.m. would be a liekly time, as

>it is a dance bar primarily. The clientele is mostly Asian. In

>the past, there has always been at least one waiter to curry

>favor with.

KY: The Web is located on 58th ST., the same street as O.W. and Townhouse. When I was doing my search for the lost boys of Stella's, I tried the Web a few times. The nights I went, there were a few go-go boys, all on the skinny side. There's a cover charge of $5 and it's a clean looking place. The lower level has a dance floor and from the upper level you can look down. There's a mixed age range of patrons, however, more younger than older. Unless I was in that neighborhood, I won't go back.

Last Friday night, Pride weekend, I went to The Web at 12:15. There was a long line to get in, but since it was also an attractive line, I joined in. After paying my ten dollars, I soon realized that the bar was uncomfortably crowded and way too warm. But, more surprising, the three go-go dancers I saw were black, not Asian. there was also a room where VERY loud rap music was playing. Music, or what passes for it...the lyric repeatedly shouted the word "####." It might be noted that I didn't see any black customers, and the rap room was virtually empty. I just thought the bar was a little conflicted on its identity. After all, there are rap bars to go to if one that is your interest. Just like there are karaoke bars...I don't go to those either...but maybe I would go to a rap karaoke bar...I could sing those Eminem songs.:)

Guest msclonly

Strange, it was very warm like in hot several years ago, and the dancers were poor, as well. I wondered then, how can the place stay in business with such poor management. It seemed very dingy, if there is still such a word. Not very comfortable any way, that I looked at it.

;(

Archived