D is for .. theGAIETYalphabetGAME(pictures, etc.)

This topic is 6994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D is for Denise

Opinions and views have been shared here, and other places on the net, both positive and negative regarding Denise.

Say what you will about her. She did survive the transformation of Times Square. She delivered weekly with top notch performers. And in a world where many things change dramatically, and often, she kept the Gaiety formula the same for many years. And, in my suburban opinion, it was a great formula indeed.

Far be it for me to make commentary as I was neither a regular or a long time attendee. However, when I climbed those steps I always knew what I was getting. There is a lot to say for the comfort predictability gives us.

I wish there was more advanced warning on the closing. I wish there was a final night. I also realize I am making these comments knowing there are two sides to every story.

It would be nice if she opened up another Gaiety. If she doesn't, then "thanks" Denise for what it was ... an experience never to be duplicated or forgotten.

RE: D is for DANIEL

DANIEL IS THE ARGENTINE WHO COULD HAVE BEEN A STUNT DOUBLE FOR COUSIN ITT:

BOTH ARE CUTE AND CUDDLY AND NEED TO SPEAK SLOWLY TO BE UNDERSTOOD

[image]http://www.soytuyo.com/modelos/Julio/Julio07.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/george/cousin_itt.jpg[/image]

BOZO

OOPS. JUST REALIZED DANIEL'S PHOTO HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD BY VDN. I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED FIRST.

"D" is for DENISE PLEASEEEEE BUILD A NEW GAIETY !!

Saturday nite i went to Laflures....I thought I was at a Village People convention....

If you have ever complained about the dancers and freaks at the Gaiety or Neo PLEAASSE visit this place..

You will remember how good we had it.

I dont think I have ever seen this many weirdos in one place.

"D" DENISE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sadd and Madd !

Archived