Gaiety Pictures For Therapeutic Reasons And A VDN Thank You

This topic is 5957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: more pics

>Hi VDN..Could it be the VERY HOT and also VERY NICE

>GUY..Matthew Rush?

Sadly I don't know. When it comes to names I am BEYOND bad! :(

>I missed picking up the "Palms" today..BUT

>I will be using my own Palm a few times after your Photos!

I should have included a link to a 1/2 price coupon for lotion. I can't be held responsible if your keyboard gets messy. ;)

VDN,

It is great to see you back here, on whatever schedule and in whatever capacity. The important thing to remember is that you are a revered figure around here and you will always be welcome. It's like an internet version of Cheers, where everyone knows your name.

With the Gaiety closing, you have shown great restraint by not posting a variation of one of my mother's favorite lines when something went wrong: I leave you people alone for five minutes and now look!

All these great postings are a trip down memory lane. I have been absent from the Gaiety for a few years, but some of those guys were definitely part of my riotous middle age.

The Gaiety would occasionally be the point from which some of these guys would start a southern trek including Philadelphia, DC, Atlanta and then Florida. Perhaps now, some smart clubs in Philly or DC can step up the plate to provide a venue for some of our favorite guys.

Greetings Richard,

>welcome. It's like an internet version of Cheers, where

>everyone knows your name.

Your kind words humble me and I sincerely thank you. This message center has done a great deal for me and has helped me through many a tough time in my life ... including now. Your Cheers analogy is perfect!

Your post really hits on some crucial points for many of us.

It is so sad it is closed. At first, it was all about naked men and "playing" with them. Then, the G became a wonderful place of fellowship where I met a great deal of wonderful people. These are great memories I will always cherish. I know this is sad for all of us. Let us hope something resurrects.

VDN

Guest JohnPela

>Your kind words humble me and I sincerely thank you. This

>message center has done a great deal for me and has helped me

>through many a tough time in my life ... including now. Your

>Cheers analogy is perfect!

It is so sad it is closed. At first, it was all about naked

>men and "playing" with them. Then, the G became a wonderful

>place of fellowship where I met a great deal of wonderful

>people. These are great memories I will always cherish. I

>know this is sad for all of us. Let us hope something

>resurrects. VDN

VDN,

Good to read your postings and pics again. I hope you are quickly recuperating. It can be tough times when illness strikes. Hope everything is improving for you.

Yes, hearing about the Gaiety closing was sad because of all the really nice, fun people I have met by going to the Gaiety like you, Cooper, Foxy, Lucky, GRoca, sparky, jackhammer, Ira and his fellow Saturday butt hooter and others. I have really had a fun time going to the Gaiety the especially the last 2 & 1/2 years. I have met some hot guys there. Maybe one day I'll show some from my pics collection. Best Wishes VDN and Take Care and Get Well!

Its kinda sad that we won;t see these guys again on stage.

Adding to the thread kind of drives home that point.

I looked forward to seeing the guys come into town and do a stint.

And then running into them at the oddest of places.

Best wishes to all of them.

Vinny/Dannick and that baseball bat in his pants

http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2610/danik0vo.jpg

Trent Fosters (who once took a patrons glasses and humped them with his fat cock and then returned the glasses saying "Now you are cockeyed".

http://img113.exs.cx/img113/9326/trent032ih.jpg

Mark Dalton (its a shame about Mark, another broken pretty thing. I was hoping for a triumphant return someday)

http://img39.exs.cx/img39/949/playgirlmarkdalton264mj.jpg

• 2 years later...

Hard to believe that it's almost 3 years since the Gaiety closed it's doors for the very last time.

VDN has put together the best tribute every to remember the dancers who performed on that Broadway and 46th St stage. What a "great trip down memory lane".

The building is now gone and a new one is going up in it's place. Sadly, nothing comes close to replacing those Gaiety days.

Cooper (**)

Gaiety Pictures...

Hi all,

Wow, great memories brought back by this thread! :p

Here are some recent pictures of an ex-Gaiety dancer visiting the Big Apple next week (2/12 thru 2/16).

Can anyone guess which dancer the hot butt belongs to?

http://froggypic.com/pics/564c1c874a3e167812c4376de966418f.jpg

http://froggypic.com/pics/53ba8b654a75033202aafd6363b1bca2.jpg

VDN..WHOA! Thanks for the Blast from my past..Tony Pitt! He was much Hunkier than even your Photo..Which is saying something!

Haven't heard anything from or about him in a long time. BUT I'm sure he's doing just fine! He was a Major Hunk with a Brain, even though not to everybody's liking. ;-)

RE: Gaiety Pictures...

>Here are some recent pictures of an ex-Gaiety dancer visiting

>the Big Apple next week (2/12 thru 2/16).

>

>Can anyone guess which dancer the hot butt belongs to?

I am stumped! When does the clock stop ticking on this piece of trivia?

I am shocked so many of the pics are still intact with this thread. It has been a long time (internet picture server years are like dog years).

Remember the good old days when we could post pictures of erections?

Archived