Gaiety Pictures For Therapeutic Reasons And A VDN Thank You

This topic is 5957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

VDN..I am very Happy to see you Post, as I know you were one of the Biggest "G" Fans in NYC...It would not be right, if we didn't hear your thoughts at this time. Great to See the "Ultimate Gaiety Scrapbook" that You and all the other guys, have graciously taken the time to start to put together for the rest of the "G" Fans..I have seen a couple of guys here, whose Photos are almost non-existant. One Guy is Tony Pitt. This is a very recent Photo, he tends to Luv himself, but I have to admit spending time with him, I would say he is even better looking in person. Another Hottie was Sebastian from Fla. Again not to many photos now that his site has been down for along time. But another Hot guy in person. I am sure there are many, many guys who passed thru the "G" door and performed just a few times who were Definitely Hot! But the Guys who Performed on a steady basis, Definitely had a Great Fan Base..It is nice for those who never made it to NYC to see WHO & WHAT , everyone was talking about! The Best to VDN in the future..:+ :+ :+

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Redie's Shopping List

>I bow to the Master. My feeble attempt at posting pics pales

>in comparison. You're the Man VDN! Now can you please post

What you lack in quantity you HAVE in quality! You have some rare gems indeed that no one else seems to have. Now that we are having this clearance sale it is great to see everyone's pics.

>a pic showing the front of the NEW GAIETY LOCATION, PRETTY

>PLEASE???

http://fotservis.typepad.com/photos/ddr_pre1989_east_germany/paradise_garden.jpg

VDN , Words cannot express how much I appreciate you and Cooper

I have truly enjoyed are times together at Stellas and at the Gaiety over the past few years, I look forward to seeing both you and Cooper again in the near future perhapes it will be at one of my Gaiety get togethers which I plan to have hopefully sometime in either April or May For those that are interestetd I will still be keeping my Gaiety Group and hope to have infomation on where Dancers from the gaiety are going to be Performing in the NYC area ,as well as information on Gaiety Reunions and other fun gosip, I have also have gotten to know many of the members from this board and also from my group and I appreciate each and everyone of you. I Have also gotten to know many of the Gaiety Dancers who I have become friends with over the past few years, many have given me there cell phone numbers so that there fans would be able to contact them when they where performing in the area, unfortunnatly many of the G dancers change there cell phone number o n a regular basis and I do not have contact info for many of the dancers , If any of you members have contact info on any of the dancers please email me at jbnnj@yahoo.com with the information that way I can contact them to let them know That the gaiety group is still up and runing and that I will let all the members know when they will be in the NYC area by posting it on my boards befor hand, I appreciate all of you. HUGS TO ALL FROM JAY

>VDN..I am very Happy to see you Post, as I know you were one

>of the Biggest "G" Fans in NYC...It would not be right, if we

>didn't hear your thoughts at this time. Great to See the

Biggest in size maybe ;) BUT I wish I was able to attend as much as some of the other fellows here. Being an hour (and change) north of the city would make it difficult for me to get in as much as I would like. I know there are many message centers that were able to catch daily shows after work!!! If I had that option I would have needed two jobs.

>"Ultimate Gaiety Scrapbook" that You and all the other guys,

>have graciously taken the time to start to put together for

>the rest of the "G" Fans..I have seen a couple of guys here,

>whose Photos are almost non-existant. One Guy is Tony Pitt.

Already I am seeing some rare photos indeed and I am sure more will surface.

And thanks for your kind words JT.

>VDN , Words cannot express how much I appreciate you and

>Cooper

>I have truly enjoyed are times together at Stellas and at the

>Gaiety over the past few years,

We had fun indeed!!! You are a true giver Jay .. thanks.

>interestetd I will still be keeping my Gaiety Group and hope

>to have infomation on where Dancers from the gaiety are going

>to be Performing in the NYC area

That would be grand indeed!

And thanks for your great Yahoo groups! You have some photo gems there indeed as well!!!

VDN

Guest Rendie

RE: Redie's Shopping List

VDN:

LOL!! Thanks for the much needed laugh!!

Looking at that pic, I'm not surprised that the G will re-open somewhere in the Valley. ;-)

The admission price must be at least $30.

I sure hope that is not you VDN!

regards

rendie

Guest Rendie

RE: More Pics

VDN

Gino originally started dancing as Gabriel. He now goes by Adamis per his FL - Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Page 21 men4rentnow.com ad.

rendie

pics, etc.

I have over 150 Gaiety related photo files. If there are any requests just post them and I am sure others will share, as they have been doing GRACIOUSLY already, if they have the pics to fulfill your requests. This is a way we can celebrate the G while being PISSED it closed. :(

VDN

AND I am hoping some people have some rare and unusual G pics they would love to share!?

Archived