GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 1/24/05

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MICHAEL: He's now starting to seem like one of the old timers. Must be getting on to two years since he first hit the Gaiety stage. Last year or so I said Michael had "the perfect body". We've decided he now has a soft swimmer's body. A little baby fat has settled in on our boy but he's still hot as hell. His face is movie star handsome and he's blessed with these huge shoulders that give him a perfect T-shaped body. Michael's other great asset is this hefty round butt with a good bit of fur around his crack. This part isn't to everyone's liking but I find it pretty sexy myself. Of course if you have the kind of nose that tickles easily this could be a problem. Michael is a good dancer and always fun to watch on stage. He's also friendly to the stage side patrons.

ALAIN: The first thing Cooper said to me when this guy came out is that he "looked like a Chippendale's dancer". I agree totally. For some reason you can always sense when these guys usually dance for women. You'll know it when you see it. Alain has shoulder length hair that looks like the kind of hairdo you see on one of the female newscasters on tv. You'll now it when you see it. That aside, he has the most amazing body, his upper torso especially is superb. Not an ounce of fat on this boy and every muscle is strongly defined. He came very close to me at one point and I had to fight the urge to lean forward and bite his left nipple. You'll know why when you see it. Alain has a somewhat mature exotic look to his face. Handsome in an unusual way. If you speak to him in the Lounge it would be very helpful to speak French. He's working hard to speak English but it's a real struggle for him. This will become very important if you want to talk business. He never left the Lounge after his show. I think it may turn out to be a hard week for him since it's all so NEW.

STEVEN: Thanks to VDN who posted Steven's picture. He looks like the mid-western boy next door type. He has a medium build and puts on a pleasant if not wildly exciting show.

NICOLAS: I'm not going to talk about his hair this week. There's been enough talk about hair already on this post. Nicolas always seems like a wind-up stripper doll on stage. Each step well rehearsed but you just know he isn't thinking about anything as he goes through the motions. I hope that doesn't carry over to other areas of his life. He sort of looks hypnotized. His big moment is when he comes out for his second act displaying a pretty large erection pointing to the sky. I love it when they do that. Today unfortunately he deflated pretty quickly and I found myself looking at my watch. Show's over. Go home.

Cooper will be filling you in on the other boys. Maybe he even beat me to it.

Thanks to VDN for his early posting of this week's lineup along with some great pictures, and to Foxy for his "right on target" reviews.

The even men in the lineup were DEVON, MARCO, and MAURICIO..

DEVON: The rising star at the G and now featured dancer. I have a feeling he's on his way to becoming a future Mr. Gaiety... This was a special performance for Devon as he was being viewed by a prominent Australian photographer who sees him as a great prospect... Devon not only caught the eye of this photographer but many of the regular patrons. He has that "college jock" look. He's tall, with brown hair, hazel eyes, model good looks, and a medium muscular build. He's an average dancer with lots of body movement, especially the arms. Devon will win you over with his friendly personality, warm smile, and great eye contact. I'd strongly suggest you sit stageside during his performance, for he'll give you a lot of special attention during his 2nd song. Wait till you see him put those hands behind his head a show off those big armpits and delicious looking bubble butt. :-)

MARCO: Making his G-debut, this tall, dark, and handsome Frenchmen, with green eyes, is also a Chippendales dancer. He entered stage wearing a black silk shirt with silver glitter and black slacks, looking very sexy. He has mature good looks and a medium muscular build with great definition. His stage show is extremely sensuous as he drops to the floor and crawls to the end of the stage, teasing you as he passes. Foxy commented that he has a great profile. Lets see if others agree...Marco's English is limited, so speaking French or slowly will help.

MAURICIO: He's quickly becoming a fan favorite as he displays that cute smile and warm personalilty. He's a handsome Latino with boyish charm, dark hair, a few tattoos, and a medium build. His ad in NEXT says he's 6'3", 205lbs, and 21yo. He's hard to resist and seems to have the energy to last another 17 days!

Good show! Hope others will share their opinions on the lineup.

>The even men in the lineup were DEVON, MARCO, and MAURICIO..

Cooper - you are the cherry on Foxy's ice cream. As always, great descriptions to round off the review! Now, if I can get some pictures of some particular men from France then I can start this week's photo album.

AND ... I got to use the word cherry in a post. ;)

VDN

RE: This week's lineup photo album has begun.

Here's some info. about Devon for those who are very interested on him:

Well, you should see him perform at the Gaiety this week. In my opinion, he is by far the most handsome and hunkiest performer at the Gaiety. He's from Connecticut. He has that All-American college frat jock look, tall and muscular- he's 6'2'' and 208 lbs. People think that he looks like actor Brendan Fraser or like The Bachelor hunk and football player, Jesse Palmer. He's very sweet and charming, down-to-earth, intelligent, very classy, and a litany of all those good inner qualities. He has a very pleasing personality. In other words, you will fall head over heels with this guy. He is for me, the most beautiful guy that I've ever seen in my lifetime and perhaps, the most gorgeous man in the world. When he performs, he's very sexy and erotic especially when you see him wearing his patriotic red, white and blue briefs. I always fall into a trance or ecstasy each time he performs because he's so perfect- he really takes my breath away. (The song of his 2nd performance is usually "You Take My Breath Away" by Sarah Brightman.) I'm very proud and honored to know him in a personal way off the Gaiety stage. We have been very good friends for several months now. But sorry guys, I have to keep things in private about my friendship with Devon.

"I'm very proud and honored to know him in a personal way off the Gaiety stage. We have been very good friends for several months now. But sorry folks, I have to keep things in private about my friendship with Devon."

LOL!

:o

I'll have to say that this show was a favorite of mine and the descriptions above were perfectly on target. For me, this group of dancers was very relaxing and friendly.

Michael was good to see but he is a bit softer than he has been in the past. On the other hand, Mauriceo seemed bigger and more muscular than when I've seen him in the past. I wonder where Nicolas goes in his mind when he's on stage since he seems a million miles away. But he seems very friendly in the lounge and there can be no question about his um... endowment being very inviting. After all the debate about Sylvio's hair, I'm surprised that Alain didn't elicit the same discussion around his locks. Great defined body but the hair doesn't do it for me. Maybe because he's on the shorter side. Marco seems Chippendale's all the way. Devon is frat boy cute with a great smile though personally I think he looks better in clothes than out of them. The way he fills out a tank top is electric.

Since I voted for Steven as one of my picks for G dancer of the year (behind Trevor and Damian), it was especially good to see him. Usually I like dark haired guys but he's really sexy. I wish I had some details about a private to report but maybe next time. If anyone has any info, please fill me in! That might give me a push in theh right direction!

If I haven't mentioned it before, thanks for posting all the pics every week. I, for one, really appreciate them.

I too thought I had a special frienship with one of the g dancers many years ago. It was very hard for me when he simply dropped off the radar and I never heard from him again. I hope this doesn't happen to you. But be careful.

I'm very proud and honored to know him in a

>personal way off the Gaiety stage. We have been very good

>friends for several months now. But sorry guys, I have to keep

>things in private about my friendship with Devon.

OH PLEASE, GIVE ME A BREAK....

I reviewed Devon a couple of months ago. Gave him a ***. He must have dramatically changed his private performance for the better as per what you say.

He is good but not great. He is intellegent but not a sincere talker.

I get the impression he is trying to relate to the customer with babble but has a hard time with the act.

Devon must say less and perform better privately than talking.

Devon is not a quiet private person as you think. Not in the Boston area anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a hottie most definitely! :9

At least he is 100 times better than Mr Neopolitan!!!!! :+

I have to agree that the earlier poster's spectacular review of Devon overstates the case, and more than a little. I enjoyed his performance on Monday and was a satisfied recipient of the special attention he pays to those sitting by the stage, but (in my opinion) he's far from the best looking or hunkiest of Gaiety dancers. In the same lineup, I would put Alain before him (in spite of the hair) and Michael too (in spite of the supposed softness).

Gaiety lineup -

I often feel like I’m at the zoo when I go to the Gaiety, only I’m never sure what side of the cage I’m on…I have to wonder if the guys on stage get as big a kick scoping out the audience as we do checking them out. Seems a few of last night’s dancers were thrown off their game by the meager turnout. It must be hard to dance to a nearly empty room and feign your enthusiasm. I hope the weekend finds them dancing to a bigger and more appreciative crowd.

1. Alain - He has the most muscular, ripped body of the lineup which I thought made for a tough for rest of the lineup who followed him. While his long hair was tied back during the first number, he let it down for his second and I didn’t find it unappealing in the least. It was fun to watch Alain feel up his hard pecs and shake his hair like a red hot stallion. He has a great stage-side demeanor and was quite generous with giving patrons a good view of his bubble butt.

2. Devon – I think Devon was in need of a more loving audience as he seems to feed off the energy from adulating fans…of which he seems to have many, but they weren’t in attendance last night. Devon looks great and yes, he’s a frat boy wet dream with all the trimmings, from his great smiling face to his big beefy arms, cute as hell butt and on and on. A couple posters this week on here have stated they have a special relationship with Devon or have some inside information on him, like the comment about him being well-known in Boston…any details? I think one of Devon’s skills as a consummate seducer and all around nice guy is leading you to believe that you’re the only one that matters. Lastly, if Devon reads any of this (another poster on here mentioned that he had clued Devon in on this site), I’d like to say to Devon, “Don’t change a thing Devon, you’re perfect!”

3. Michael – He’s a hottie...I don’t believe I used the word, but he’s the very definition of what a hottie is. He has super good looks and a great physique that is tight, lean and luscious…He’s also a damn good dancer for a straight guy…where did he learn to dance like that by the way? I’ve never seen a straight guy who can get his groove on like that.

Now for a reality check, Michael seems very enamored with Michael and I’d imagine that doesn’t make for the best private experience, but I’ll leave others to comment on that. I’m not ready just yet to burst my bubbles…

4. Marco – His dark, swarthy angular features were very seductive. I liked his masculine demeanor and the very erotic stroking technique he employed during his second number. He’s got a thick, uncut cock which he gives plenty of manual attention. His performance is very calculated, but watching him makes you believe that he’s feeling as turned on playing with himself as I was by watching him.

5. Justin – Justin has a thick build, dark looks and a smug demeanor. His meaty butt would make an excellent pillow to rest your head (you decide which one…). He has next to no dance moves to speak of, but being tall and well-hung makes it easier to overlook this technicality.

6. Steve- Watching him reminded me that pictures can deceive. As is the case with most celebrities I’ve encountered on the street, it seems that the actors always look bigger in on screen than they do in person. The same holds for Steve, whom I was certain would be a strapping blond hunk judging from his photos. In my estimation, he has a small to average build, not that there is anything wrong with that, but not what I expected. I couldn’t exactly get into his performance, he’s a little exaggerated on the tease factor for what he has to deliver. He’s good looking in that boy next door kind of way, but he’s not quite hot enough for me to ward off a winter chill.

7. Maurecio – Maurecio’s theme song should be “Let the sun shine…Let the sun shine…the sun shine in” He seems to transport the golden rays of the Brazilian sun to these shores when just by walking out on stage. He sways and sambas down the stage to reveal his golden tan smooth bod, and fleshy nipples that make you want to jump out of your chair. He’s very charming and has a good wholesome, albeit sensual energy…Maurecio would appear to be a sexual dynamo given his extensive previous engagement at the Gaiety. I’d love to know how he does it.

RE: Gaiety lineup -

Brett: thanks for your take on the lineup. Good job! ... I see Justin replaced Nicolas... For those interested in the weekend lineup, just call 212-221-8868 and ask.

As for Devon, he certainly has a lot of "friends".

RE: Gaiety lineup -

Yeah...very cool review Brett !!!

Michael was/is a nice guy, but ya'll gotta get out more. A lot of straight guys can dance and some even dance "like gay guys." Since clubs are so mixed (straight/gay/bi) we can steal our moves from each other. However, straight guys need to remember that glow stick dancing is so very over :-)

Hmmmm, very interested about Devon, but I think I might be declaring a moratorium on hiring starting Sunday, so I better hurry up !!

Archived