GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 12/27/04

likembig
This topic is 7101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

>First off, get ready for GAIETY STICKER SHOCK... In order to

>make up for lost revenues from this weekend's closing,

>management has decided to raise the Holiday weekday rate from

>$17 to $20. Don't expect anything extra for your money.

I find this comment kinda funny.

Guys go to the "G" quite prepared to pay $200 for a private, but are pissed about an extra three bucks to get in?

What's 3 bucks these days - can't even buy you a decent cup of coffee.

When you go to the supermarket and you find the price of mayo has gone up, do you put if back on the shelf? Probably not.....

RE: GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEAK

>Hey, tt, I'll bet there is a whole lot more to the story of

>you and Neo than you have been telling us. Most people would

>have let it go by now, why not you?

OH SHIT LUCKY! You found out.

Neo is the LOVE of my life! ;)

Does it show?

Have a prosperous New Year :7

RE: GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEAK

>Hey, tt, I'll bet there is a whole lot more to the story of

>you and Neo than you have been telling us. Most people would

>have let it go by now, why not you?

OH SHIT LUCKY! You found out.

Neo is the LOVE of my life! ;)

Does it show?

Have a prosperous New Year :7

Guest JohnPela

>To Groca and JohnPela,

>You both would really enjoy Michael because he has alot of the

>showmanship of Ben. He truly performs. His Velcro doc suit,

>with props, really made for a good show. He has flare for

>sure. The two of them in one show would be entertaining

>indeed. VDN

I was very interested in Michael's performance review and you are right that I definitely like to see showmanship in a male stripper and not just a beautiful, attractive guy. I remember the mid/late 80's TV movie starring Gregory Harrison as a male stripper (chippendale style) with of all people Patty Reagan as his girl friend. I first saw Gaiety show Christmas week of 1997 and I think Ben Versace was the first dancer I saw that was not only gorgeous but put on an entertaining show (like I remember that movie with Gregory Harrison... not to mention somewhat similar looks).

Anyway, I definitely would like to see Michael perform at the Gaiety.

Thanks VDN for posting all the pics of the nominees and current week's performers.

Happy New Year

Felt like I was at a Village People reunion last night...

Mike in his surgeon scrubs, Drako wearing army fatigues and whistle, Ray decked out in leather and a conspicuous member of the audience in head to toe cowboy regalia...from the hat to leather fringes.

The only thing that could have improved on watching the oh-so gorgeous wonder boy, Mike in his doctor getup strip-teasing us to the song, Fever would have been to watch the oh-so gorgeous wonder boy Mike give himself a physical exam on stage...

Drako is very ripped and for that he deserves all the accolades he receives, but his overdone dance moves aren't my thing unfortunately...seems like he's been watching too many 80's Madonna videos. He's much better in his second number when he's writhing around the stage, though there's something too contrived about him, maybe it's the frosted hair, to make me want to vogue to the music...

Ray is an eyeful even when he's not decked out in leather, and though he can wear it well, I don't think his performance exploited the look to any great effect. Still gets credit for trying out a new look on the eve of a new year.

Neo who's been referred to as a prick on this board, and not in the good sense of the word, was gracing the stage again last night and despite his arrogant demeanor, he managed to give a scowl-free performance, much to his credit. His big thighs and bad boy looks are

enticing to some, myself included.

I believe that Jared is also listed on Maximum site under Jason. Appears to be the same Pictures.

I was at the Saturday night show and was alittle disappointed that Ray was not in the lineup. Anyone know if his phone is working? It always seems to be disconnected.

Drako put on a very entertaining show as usual and seems to have gotten bigger than when I saw him in November. Must be hitting the Gym ALOT !!

Robert was HOT ... anyone know where he's from?

The Brothers: Javier and Stephano both put on a good show and I'd love to see them both together..Hmmmm would be interesting.

Christian....what can I say ...he was adorable and I would be interested in his contact information and where he's from as well.

Archived