Taboo is Alive and Well

Guest Tampa Yankee
This topic is 7060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

Dropped in Thanksgiving night. There were 23 dancers on hand, many new, and some regulars including: Damien, Diego, Francis, Derek. Johnny is back for the weekend also. Some new cute boys and Marcus (I think) and Louis formerly at Adonis. I managed to keep entertained. -- i think Francesco was his name. :) Got great treatment from the Management,as usual. Gabriel stopped after his MBL show and spent some time.

This after a brief stop at Adonis for a fun hour even though it was slow at 7:00PM. Ryan formerly of Taboo is now working at Adonis.

At both clubs everyone's first words upon seeing me were " Is Marc Anthony and Oz here?" ...lol. We see who is missed. :p

Giving more attention to Adonis tomorrow although Francesco is expecting me back along with half a dozen other dancers. }(

My accountant --> x(

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we KNOW that you had something to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving. Give 'em hell!!!! And glad that Taboo is not ready to be buried yet.... hehe

Some new

>cute boys and Marcus (I think) and Louis formerly at Adonis.

Are you saying that the brand new Marcus, who was only at Adonis for a couple of weeks, is already at TAboo? Also, which one is Louis??

Got great treatment from the Management,as usual.

>Gabriel stopped after his MBL show and spent some time.

Give my best to Claude if you see him!

>

>At both clubs everyone's first words upon seeing me were " Is

>Marc Anthony and Oz here?" ...lol. We see who is missed. :p

We see who is missing out!

>

>Giving more attention to Adonis tomorrow although Francesco is

>expecting me back along with half a dozen other dancers. }(

Devin Devin Devin Ralph Ralph Ralph

>

>My accountant --> x(

Fuck him. It's a national holiday.

:7

Evidently you are too hung over to give a proper report(hehe)

Sounds like 23 of more of the same very uninteresting non twink dancers.

Unless of course Marcus is from Adonis(which I seriously doubt), I see nothing in your report that would lead me to believe there have been any new cute twink additions.

If you left them out then get back with specifics etc and photos for Marc Anthony because he is not interested in any cute photos from Thailand unless it would be, one of the few cute twinks from Taboo who is dancing in Thailand for next 2 weeks(hehe).

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Are you saying that the brand new Marcus, who was only at

>Adonis for a couple of weeks, is already at TAboo?

Yes I am per Derick.

Also,

>which one is Louis??

>

You know him... black haired bottle blond twink used to work at skye and blu and adonis at B&B... Friend of Niko from Blu days.

>Give my best to Claude if you see him!

>

I will. He was MIA last night but Patrick was generous. :)

>>

>>At both clubs everyone's first words upon seeing me were "

>Is

>>Marc Anthony and Oz here?" ...lol. We see who is missed. :p

>

>We see who is missing out!

>

Doing my best to fill your shoes but I'm just a pale imitation... lol.

>

>>

>

>Devin Devin Devin Ralph Ralph Ralph

>

Devin }( Devin }( Devin }( Ralph <--> Pierre x( (joined at the hip)

>>

Guest Tampa Yankee

Yes I am per Derick.

Also,

>which one is Louis??

>

You know him... black haired bottle blond twink used to work at skye and blu and adonis at B&B... Friend of Niko from Blu days.

>

>>

>Is

>

>

>

>>

>

>

>>

Guest Tampa Yankee

Yes I am per Derick.

Also,

>which one is Louis??

>

>

>>

>Is

>

>

>

>>

>

>

>>

Guest Tampa Yankee

>... then get back with specifics etc and

>photos for Marc Anthony

Fuck Marc Anthony!! He makes ALexander the Great look like a piker when it comes to littering the world with conquests. :+

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Saw on the weather channel that it was 8 degress there. So

>glad you are keeping warm at Taboo.

News to me.:o Yesterday wasnt too bad, a little breezy and upper 30s. Cold front came thru dumped some fluries and now today it is colder, breezy and sunshine everywhere. It is sharp today but the wind accounts for much of it. If it is 8 then it must be centigrade -- or maybe I'm still overheated from Francesco. ;)

Well glad you are having a great time.

VERY interesting that Marcus has already flown the Adonis coop and is at TAboo.

No problemo... as I have always maintained, the best situation is two strong competitive twink clubs. I think I can manage the 3 minute walk once a night to go from one to the other!!!

Have a great time with Devin!

:7

Guest Tampa Yankee

> Some new cute boys and Marcus (I think) and Louis formerly at >Adonis. I managed to keep entertained. -- i think Francesco was his

>name. :)

Correction: that must must have been a Mark of another Marcs because of Marcus of Marcus and David fame is still at Adonis. I personally test drove twice tonight. Exceptional!! Also David is a great dancer that knows hot to shake that thing. Spent most of the the night at Adonis from 10:30 or so. Great night, high energy lots of cute dancers, great friends.

Spent the early part of the evening at Taboo. My time was occupied nicely. The dancers probably numbered in the high teens tonight. The crowd was slower,the room about half filled when we left. Howeever I received a report later that the place finally was packed and they were going strong with a full house at 1:00 AM.

No time to proofread this as I am trying make it to bed before the sun rises. I think I am loosing. :o

Does anyone know what ever happend to Roberto ? Not the one who now dances at Adonis this Roberto danced at Taboos during the time of this years gay pride he had a beautiful smile and a nice muscular body as well was latin american if I remember correctly. I been looking for him but have Not been able to find him anywhere if anyone has any info it would be appreciated.

>

>No time to proofread this as I am trying make it to bed before

>the sun rises. I think I am loosing. :o

Well this means two things...

1) You obviously closed the clubs down.

2) You obviously had bacon, two eggs, and wheat toast at Club Sandwich. And of course, did you give my waiter boy Jonathan a big tip for me?

:p

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Well this means two things...

>

>1) You obviously closed the clubs down.

>2) You obviously had bacon, two eggs, and wheat toast at Club

>Sandwich. And of course, did you give my waiter boy Jonathan

>a big tip for me?

>

> :p

LOL... you got that right!! :7

BTW, Jonathan has changed is hair and looks twice as hot... too me anyway. }(

Guest Tampa Yankee

Saturday night both clubs were full blast, loaded with dancers and customers. Started late at Taboo after a pressing dinner engagement. ;) Great crowd, lots of dancers. Relocated to Adonis after 45 minutes to join friends. Marcus took the night off ;( but not to worry. My fav, Devin was back and nothing else mattered.}( Well, David ended up mattering too. :D Ralph, Pierre Robbie and several others were also in attendance. For those into muscle, Adonis has a few of those too -- one guy is georgeous with a great worked out body but not overdone. He said it was natural. If so then you dont see too many natural bodies like that. I'm still not convinced I have seen one. Handsome face too.

Adonis seems to have cemented its comeback. It will be interesting to see if Taboo can maintain some of the dancers and club energy seen this holiday weekend.

Stopped into Campus Saturday afternoon for an hour. NOt much of note IMO with the exception of two HOT defined swimmer/gymnanst types: Sasha and Alex.

Lotta fun this weekend. Some just too much fun to put in print. }( Much of the rest is too much work to sort out in short order. :D

Thanks for so much fun goes to a good Quebecois friend best described as a Party on Wheels -- also apt for Norm the Adonis manager. And thanks to a few of my other friends that always welcome me back for a good time. ;)

Also had the pleasure to meet a great guy from the States who reads the boards close enough to identify me based past postings...lol.

This is it for me... I'm on my way back home tomorrow. I'm told that snow is on the way so that should make for a pleasant drive. ;(

Guest Tampa Yankee

>I had a great time there

>my last trip and can't wait to get back to see all the boys at

>Taboo.

>

Come back soon!! Everyone is waiting. :*

Archived