wolf howls at the cheap faggots at the gaeity

Guest WOLF
This topic is 7117 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Only what are suspected to be real names of non-public performers were edited in this post. Move on, there is nothing to see here. Go home. [/font color]

after several months out west we returned for a few days at the Gaeity in Nyc. It was good to see that the standard of dancers has remained as good as ever, and it was good to see a small improvement in the quality of the audiance too. Granted there are still a few of the crusty old queens who still feel that they own the front row and hence also don"t understand the simple concept of tipping the dancers. Maybe these old dried fruits should go to a straight strip club and see that if you sit in the front ,you should tip each dancer, if you are not going to tip, get your sorry old ass out of the seat and give it to someone else. On any week end night it's very annoying to have to see the younger crowd of patrons have to sit in the back rows because the withered old trolls have claimed "their perches" ( do us all a favor old farts, go back to the nursing home, it's time for those who can still get it up, to get a better seat.) I take my cowboy hat off to the kind asian gentleman who tipped each and every dancer from the second row , because he could not get a front seat because of the old trolls. (yes a cowboy hat, <name deleted>,you miserable ,whining, kvetching ,no talent ,fat piece of bagel barf, who calls himself a theatre critic, spend a dollar and get a life, maybe the NYobserver news paper would not pay for your reviews because they recognize the obvious fact that you have NO TALENT!!!!!!!!)

AS I said it was good to see most of the patrons at least making an effort to tip the dancers, face it guys there is NO place like the Gaeity to see such hot bodies, and if you treat the guys right ,you 'll be treated with the same respect. 99% of the dancers are really good people if you 'd just get to know them.

The withered old fruit Named <name deleted>, who sits right in the very front row on the corner, Next time you kick me because I"m giving a dancer a much earned gratuity, I'll Rip that dead possum sitting on top of you head off and stuff it where the sun has not shown in 30 years. just because you're an eighty-two year old queen, who has had 9 face lifts and thinks she is still 30, and thinks her shit don't stink( Honey ,smell your Depends once in a while!!!!!!!) I'll tip who I want and when I want. and just because you want to prance about the theatre like Caroll Channing , again you jerk, why not try tipping once a decade or so, Just because you spend all your social security cheque on beauty products( Hint :try using a brown eyeliner,not black, it makes you look like Liz Taylor in Cleopatra) Honey we"ve seen your sagging old ass hanging out of your leather chaps when you parade it around the LURE in a G string. Try spending a little of your money on you other end, it needs a massive lift more than your 8 decade old face. You are obviously trying to make your self more attractive, stop wasting so much on beauty products, cause at your advanced age ,they don't work, give the dancers a tip once in while ,and they will pay a lot more attention to you instead of runing away because it's like Grandma trying to slip them her tongue.

And lastly, to the Flamer, who still feels the need to put Neo down, he obviously treats you with disdain , because you are a piece of excrement who thinks himself better than others, IT is so annoying when gays think themselves better than the dancers they've come to see. If you don't like the gaeity dancers . THEN take you self back to the Playpen Peepshow on 8th ave.,and get back down on your knees and continue to suck off the dirtbags for $5 a blow job as you've been doing for years . I hate having to Bitch and moan on a web site, The Gaiety is a great place to go and the show is top shelf, so stop trying to act like it's Carnagie Hall, We go there to see Penis, not for the dancing, who really cares if the guy can dance, he's not going to do the Foxtrot in bed. I want to fantasize what he's like whilst making love,not how he moves his feet on the runway.

> I want to fantasize what he's like whilst making love,not how

>he moves his feet on the runway.

WHILST??!!??

OK, I call a big BULLSHIT on Wolf. There is no way the guy Wolf claims to be would use the word "whilst". So whoever you are, come out and 'fess up on who you really are. I do have a theory but I'll keep it to myself for now.}(

BTW the whole thread is perilously close to the big ole deletion pile. Tread carefully. Although I did enjoy the "possum on his head" reference. Some of you guys are a hoot.

I'm duke37 and I approved this message

Wolf - EXPOSED

Because she-wolf feels free to use people's real names, and is also very cruel to those over 30, I feel everyone should see what s/he looks like. I feel people should know what an ugly twat looks like as to avoid it. Here is Wolf's recent driver's license photo.

http://www.ezshots.com/members/blueman/images/blueman-138.jpg

Guest zipperzone

>

>> I want to fantasize what he's like whilst making love,not

>how

>>he moves his feet on the runway.

>

>WHILST??!!??

>

>OK, I call a big BULLSHIT on Wolf. There is no way the guy

>Wolf claims to be would use the word "whilst". So whoever you

>are, come out and 'fess up on who you really are. I do have a

>theory but I'll keep it to myself for now.}(

"WHILST" is a very English version of "while" - I know, it's obvious - and in my experience when I see or hear the word, I know I'm dealing with an English queen. Only trouble is........ I thought what's his name? Quinton Crisp? was dead!

"Move on, there is nothing to see here. Go home."

Well, these are indeed truthful words, but damn, HB, a train wreck is really hard to ignore, and even doubly so when being admonished not to look! :) But you were right, as 1/3 of the vitriolic post was all I could personally read.

"Go home"

Was that a Tracey Ullman reference? I love Tracey, and I especially love that scene, where she comes out after her HBO show is over, and says "go home people, go home!" Cracks me up every time I see/hear it, and it will probably do so even if I see/hear it 10,000 times! :)

Wolf,

My mother always told me that "people that live in glass houses should not throw stones". You have the nerve to talk about someone's age when you yourself are not youthful and parade around the lounge as if you are god's gift to these dancers. You my "friend" must be at least three times the age of the person you are describing. You must have been around since the day of the flood. By the way you dont strike me as much of a wolf as you do a hundred and twenty year old, dried up pocahontas wannabe. Word to the "wise" you should hold on to some of that money you throw at the dancers and buy yourself a real head of hair instead of the synthetic one you use now.So please go back to the forest with your little forest friends.You obnoxious, ridiculous, fool!!!!

The XXX-terminator

..getting rid of vermin like U

>Wolf,

>

>My mother always told me that "people that live in glass

>houses should not throw stones". You have the nerve to talk

>about someone's age when you yourself are not youthful and

>parade around the lounge as if you are god's gift to these

>dancers. You my "friend" must be at least three times the age

>of the person you are describing. You must have been around

>since the day of the flood. By the way you dont strike me as

>much of a wolf as you do a hundred and twenty year old, dried

>up pocahontas wannabe. Word to the "wise" you should hold on

>to some of that money you throw at the dancers and buy

>yourself a real head of hair instead of the synthetic one you

>use now.So please go back to the forest with your little

>forest friends.You obnoxious, ridiculous, fool!!!!

>

>

> The XXX-terminator

> ..getting rid of vermin

>like U

>

OMG..............I MET MY MATCH :D :D }(

Mike, wanna start a Wolf hate club? (add Neo in on that too)

>>

>

>

>OMG..............I MET MY MATCH :D :D }(

>

>Mike, wanna start a Wolf hate club? (add Neo in on that too)

Thanks for the offer Tonytender but why waste our time

on the likes of people(used loosely) like this. They are not worth the miniscule time that it would take to come up with a hundred more distinguished & heinous attributes that make them the vermin we must xxx-terminate.

I will throw this out there though. The "wolf' has claimed to have danced at the Gaiety in the past. When I first heard this farce I laughed so long and so hard I almost developed a six-pack. I know for a fact that Denise wasn't even conceived a hundred and twenty years ago. I know the quality of the dancers lately is less than stellar but I don't think she would ever stoop as low as to pick from the litter that flows through the sewers. I also will be willing to bet that if the likes of "wolf" were ever on stage the Gaiety would go out of business so fast it would be a distant memory. Goes to show who far up his butt he is that he lives in his own fantasy world. Oh that's right he does he is POCAHONTAS!!!

I have now put the "Black Flag and Raid" back in the cabinet. Handy enough to xxx-terminate any more inisidious vermin that persist on intruding on our fun.

...Mike

Archived