Montreal this weekend?

elpaso
This topic is 7219 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Mmmm :-) Monty. What's going on that all of you will be there?

Can everyone do me a favor? It's neither difficult nor time consuming. After your done with your trip, can you post your thoughts on L'Adonis, Campus during the day, and Taboo. I'm trying to decide which club to work at when I'm there for two months. Right now I'm leaning towards L'Adonis, and I hear it's gotten a better reputation and such.

Any help is appreciated. HAVE A BLAST and kiss the boys for me!

Bobby

Guest CTguy

Hey Bobby its great that your going to be dancing up in Montreal. I hope I get to meet you July 4, we can have a lap dance together :-) I was just up in Montreal Memorial Day weekend so I will give you my random thoughts on the clubs and hopefully it will help you make a decision. Taboo will have the largest crowds, especially on weekends, so you will have more opportunities for lap dances there. It is only open at night, I'm not sure if that makes a difference for you. The lap dance area is the most restrictive, you don't have any privacy, I'm not sure what you are willing to do during your lap dances }( Of the 3 clubs I think Taboo would be the friendliest among fellow dancers and more of the dancers there are gay. I don't think it would be as competitive between dancers as Campus is. Adonis is a quieter more laid back club. They have more of a mix of dancers from young twink type to college jock type of guys, no real muscle guys like campus in the evening. I've seen several comments on the MC that guys don't like Adonis but I've personally thought it was a nice club. It has its moments when it is very slow and depressing but I don't think it would be too bad in July and August. It does have a day shift and night shift, at least on weekends, so you do have that option, and I believe during the week it has some ladies nights, not sure if you want to do that x( The backroom is pretty private so you have more freedom back there. Campus during the day is probably the busiest club if you want to dance during the day. They have a good mix of guys from twinks to college jocks, but I think it is the most competitive amongst dancers there. A cute guy like you coming in and getting all the lap dances might cause some friction. I like the club and always go there in the late afternoon. The backroom is very private and I've had some great lap dances there. It always gets pretty busy from 6:00 pm on so your income potential would be pretty good. Not sure what days or nights you want to dance but for day dancing Campus would be the busiest.

Hope this helps - see you in Montreal ;-)

Hi Bobby,

Since I think i know your personality, there really is only one choice and that is Taboo.

I know there may be some other reasons that you would not like to dance there.

However going to work everyday in an atmosphere of competition and use of illegal substances does not seem to me , the place you want to spend 40 hours a week.

The other thing to consider are the friends(customers) you would see on a day to day basis at Taboo.

Most of then including me only make the briefest of stops at the other Clubs and even your presence will not change our patterns.

Hope this helps!!!

Guest CTguy

Maybe I'm naive but I'm not aware of any illegal drug activity at any of the clubs. Maybe some of the guys smoke pot, but that is in private and does not affect the atmosphere of any of the clubs.

Thanks for all the input, in private and in public. I agree that Taboo would be the best place for me and I'd like to work there, but everyone who knows me knows that, yeah, that just aint gonna happen for many reasons. Everyone seems to be unanimous that the only alternative is Campus during the day, so the decision has probably been made. At least this way all my friends in Monty won't have to decide whether to come to L'Adonis or Taboo at nights, because I know where they'll end up! :-)

EEEEeeeeee I'm so excited. I'm over NYC.

Love ya!

Bobby

Guest Tampa Yankee

Just a little bitty piss ant country place...

.. .ain't nothin' to hide :D

>Maybe I'm naive but I'm not aware of any illegal drug

>activity at any of the clubs. Maybe some of the guys smoke

>pot, but that is in private and does not affect the atmosphere

>of any of the clubs.

Lets leave it at "Maybe I'm naive ". To be clear, Taboo is a clean club by most big city standards. However, I was shocked, just shocked to find drinking goin' on there. Even so, Miss Mona had it right... "there ain't nothin dirty goin' on" ... nothing to speak of anyway. :p

Guest msclonly

Sightings?

Any sightings of Eric or Derik?

A gang of five will be arriving from San Diego on

June 30 for a long Holiday weekend of turning the

place upside down.

Muscular dancers ALERT!

:9 :+ :p

RE: Sightings?

Hey Bobby,I will post an opinion later-I am not a big Tabboo fan,I will try to be very objective in my opinion.Tabboo fans tend to be VERY VERY loyal-that may or may not be a good thing for your purposes.

The Sprighill Suites is VERY nice-so much nicer service than the Gouverneur-much more interesting neighborhood.

Going to watch the fireworks tonight at La Ronde.Phil from Campus has already said he would like to go with me!He is a sweetheart.

Well I wasn't there this past weekend (again) but I got the low down from Firecat who was (and always is unless he is saving money by being in Thailand).

I don't know if I want to hug Fire or strangle him. But he is the BEST procurer of information in all of North America, and is quick and eager to share it. Being that I am far away from Montreal, it is TORTURE to hear about all the cute new boys dancing, or the newest find from Hot Boys.

I will say this... it appears that there is, as usual, lots of new talent on both fronts, and I am eager to get there to see it.

And to fire... thanks. YOu have truly established yourself as a Goldfish of the highest order (in spite of your protestations to the contrary). What would we do without you???

:-) :-)

Guest Tampa Yankee

>I don't know if I want to hug Fire or strangle him. But he is

>the BEST procurer of information in all of North America, and

>is quick and eager to share it....

>And to fire... thanks. YOu have truly established yourself as

>a Goldfish of the highest order (in spite of your

>protestations to the contrary). What would we do without

>you???

>

>:-) :-)

ROFL. From salope to suck-up!! How far 'we' have fallen. :+

>But he is the BEST procurer of information in all of North

>America, and is quick and eager to share it....

... more than just information... hehe }(

Archived