GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 6.07.04

Cooper
This topic is 7219 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was a perfect day to be in the City doing nothing more than just people watching, and the best place I'd recommend is at the G.

For starters:

Jaguar

Brett Philips: http://www.musclehunks.com

Gianni

Johnny (Eduardo's brother)

Martino

Max

Scott

Pino: http://www.remingtons.com/html/dancers.php?a=vp&id=95

Eight dancers graced the stage today, and tomorrow, Alex will be doing his audition at the 1:30 show. I hear he's quite good looking.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a perfect day to be in the City doing nothing more than just people watching, and the best place I'd recommend is at the G.

For starters:

Jaguar

Brett Philips: http://www.musclehunks.com

Gianni

Johnny (Eduardo's brother)

Martino

Max

Scott

Pino: http://www.remingtons.com/html/dancers.php?a=vp&id=95

Eight dancers graced the stage today, and tomorrow, Alex will be doing his audition at the 1:30 show. I hear he's quite good

looking.

Random notes on the lineup:

JAGUAR: Good looking youthful Latino with a tight swimmers build. He has brown hair with blond highlights parted down the middle. He displays a few tattoos, the most noticeable being the one on his arm reading: "AMANDA". He has a smooth body and a shaved pubic area. Second number Jaguar had equipment problems, but his soft cock was rather fat. Foxy and I stayed for the 2nd show, but still he came out soft.

BRETT PHILIPS: This week's featured dancer. He's average height, with dark hair and amazing blue eyes. He has a muscular ripped build, the best in this week's lineup, and puts on a fine show that combines dancing and flexing. Brett has an awesome butt which he shows off by doing lots of bends and spreading his cheeks. Second number he enters rock hard pointing skyward and stroking. He performs some erotic body waves and puts his tongue to good use, think snake spitting.

GIANNI: The dj had to spell out his name as dancer Johnny entered instead. Gianni has a great beach tan and a medium but muscular build. He has dark hair that he wears spiked down the middle, and dark eyes. Gianni puts on a good stage show and is remembered for sucking his finger and sticking it up his butt, then licking it again. He also drops some spit onto his cock and does some fast stroking. Lots going on while he's on stage. In speaking with Gianni, he told me he's not going to be around all week.

JOHNNY: Making his G debut, some might remember him from Stella's or the YMCA... He said he's a Latin/Italian mix. He has dark hair/eyes and a medium muscular build. He came out wearing fly away slacks revealing his bareback briefs. Good stage show.

MARTINO: A sometimes regular at the G, he's most remembered for his stunts on stage. Lots of spinning, a few hand stands, and some clowning around. He's on the short side with dark hair/eyes. He has a slender muscular build and somewhat older looks.

MAX: He's been to the G before, he's a muscular Latino with dark hair/eyes. Perhaps the best washboard abs in the lineup. He has silky smooth skin and puts on a captivating stage show.

SCOTT of Brooklyn: This is Scott's first full week at the G, prior to this he's only danced weekends. He's on the short side, has dark hair/eyes and a medium build. His dance style is "go-go", with lots of arm movements. He got a cute butt with a hairy crack.

PINO: he made his G debut on Saturday and is a frequent dancer at Remingtons. First thing that caught my eye was his long dark stringy hair which he tosses and runs his hands through (perhaps too much), however, some patrons find this sexy... He's slender (on the skinny side), and has a tight build. Pino puts on a good show that includes some erotic crawling and stage fucking. He's advertised as being 8.5, on this point I'd agree.

The show had a nice range of builds and some fine stage performances... From my survey, Brett Philips and Gianni were the favorites.

Imitation is supposed to be the best form of flattery BUT I do think if other sites are going to use Cooper's reporting he should at least get full credit (a little cash would be nice too).

I can't add much to Cooper's in-depth reporting except to say Brett Philips comes as close to physical perfection as possible. The fact that he's also a very nice guy is just too much!

I find Gianni's cocky attitude very amusing. When you see that smile on his face you know it's because he knows how damn cute he is and it makes him very happy. When he sticks his finger up his butt, that seems to make him happy too. And the message he's sending to the audience is..?????

If you sit close to the stage be prepared for Martino to get very, very, very, very close to you. I liked it very, very, very, very much.

We had the extra added attraction of Ben Versace in the Lounge yesterday doing a little fashion show and adding on some fake tattoos. Most of us thought he had way too much on and he did humor us briefly by taking off his jacket, hat and two shirts. If you're reading this Ben...less really is more...honest. We want you naked!

Tuesday Update:

Somewhat of a different lineup at the 1:30 show. Two big names were missing. If you were planning on seeing Brett Philips, I'd call ahead first and inquire if he's still appearing.

Jaguar

Max

Scott

Martino

Pino

Johnny

Alex, doing an audition

Random thoughts:

Without Gianni and Brett Philips in the lineup, the show was below average. Dj Ben Versace tried his best to liven things up by entertaining the troops during the "fluff" intermissions, unfortunately, not much could save this sinking ship.

ALEX, making his G-audition, is blond, older looking, and has a slender build. Things just didn't go well for him. Hopefully, he'll look back on this experience and say, "I once danced on Broadway".

Both Jaguar and Scott continue to come out somewhat soft for their second numbers... As for body types, Max is now the biggest, followed by Johnny. The rest are medium to slender builds... Perhaps the weekend additions will add some "might" to this lack-luster show.

While I really like Brett's show at the Gaiety, I must say I'm lucky to have caught him twice in one week, just over a year ago (I came back just to see him). I don't think he's stayed a whole week (despite being the advertised featured dancer) since then, in a year. He regularly "disappears" midweek. Since I've gone several times to him him and he was a no show, I've learned not to get my hopes up when I hear he's headlining... in fact, I usually don't go unless I know there are other guys in the lineup I really want to see.

So sorry to hear Brett and Gianni were MIA today.

For you Oscar Wilde fans (and I know you are legion) let me paraphrase Lady Bracknell and say...

"To lose one dancer may be regarded as a misfortune...to lose both seems like carelessness."

Agree with the comments above, disappointed to have gone to the show and found both Brett Phillips and Gianni were gone/MIA.

I felt that Johnny was the star of the show, put on a very good show.

Rumors:

Joel, not this weekend but next weekend

Shane Rollins, I think that same weekend for 10 days.

As reported by others, Danny returns 6/21. I am hoping he's coming with a friend of his, Steve, who is pictured on the Stock website (he's one of my favorite "twinks" and is a really nice kid). Something to look forward to!

HiJinx: Thanks for the great pictures of BRETT PHILIPS. Unfortunately, he's really pissed off management (not to mention his fans) and I doubt he'll be back at the G... I hear that GIANNI is scheduled to return for the weekend (if not sooner). He was told he could go home after 8 dancers showed up on Monday. What a mistake that turned out to be.

Brett Philips may be that rare case where the Gaiety needs him more than he needs it, so hopefully Denise will learn to cope with his refusal to be tied to the schedule.

Still Denise runs a tight ship and doesn't enjoy having to apologize to disappointed customers when a dancer disappears without warning.

Two strong personalities locking horns makes for a bit of Gaiety drama.

At any rate I'm glad that I've had the chance to see Brett both on and, um...off the G stage.

Foxy,

Wish I could say the same as you about having been lucky enough to see Brett Phillips on and off stage... What's with these guys not sticking around all week? Last week it was the super stud, Derik, who departed midweek and this week it's Brett. Granted, if business is slow I can't blame them for baling, but I hope it's not an indication of bad times ahead at the G. On the other hand, seems like very little can keep Ben Versace away...tattoos or no tattoos.

Guest msclonly

Have been home only a few days and already miss NYC.

It was really fun last week and a couple of the guys from last week reported on in the 6/01 string.

:+ }( :+

Guest JohnPela

BEN VERSACE GAIETY WEEK OF 6.07.04

>If things continue like this, Ben Versace may become a

>one-man strip show. I'm sure he could do it too and keep the

>house filled.

Foxy, I agree with your comment. This past Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago at Cocktail strip club: Ben Versace virtually provided the entire strip entertainment that Sunday night (and a good part of the previous 3 nights) and kept the bar patrons happy, aroused and showering him with tips for 4 hours.

I give Ben credit for trying to add more to the Gaiety shows while he is there as DJ both as DJ and even adding comic, sexy gogo boy interludes between the first and second songs of other dancers. Its nice to have a dancer concerned about the audience being entertained and properly aroused.

"Last week it was the super stud, Derik, who departed midweek and this week it's Brett. Granted, if business is slow I can't blame them for baling, but I hope it's not an indication of bad times ahead at the G."

I don't know for sure why they left early -- does anyone? Perhaps Denise should sue for breach of contract. :) But if it is because they aren't making enough money, let me suggest that when the customers stay away, the prices should go down. I have seen my share of Gaiety guys for their $200 and precious few were worth half that. Drop it to $100 and they would be raking it in.

So my advice to the Deriks and Bretts of this world is: Lose the attitude, drop the price, and watch the clients line up outside your door.;-)

Leaving early:

I don't think I'd say DEREK "left mid-week", he danced till Friday and asked management if he could leave a day early due to "personal reasons"... On the other hand, featured and advertised dancer BRETT PHILIPS, arrived on Monday and just didn't show up on Tuesday. He didn't call or let anyone know.... This isn't the first time BRETT has pulled this stunt and it has nothing to do with "how good business is"... If you were management, what would you do?

RE: BEN VERSACE GAIETY WEEK OF 6.07.04

"This past Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago at Cocktail strip club: Ben Versace virtually provided the entire strip entertainment that Sunday

night..."

JP: It's too bad that members don't report more on the happenings in Chicago. I've been to Madrigals, Lucky Horseshoe, Cocktails, and Rosco's and had a great time at all these places. I even attended a "lock down" party at Madrigals and heard that the ones at Lucky Horseshoe and Jackhammer's are even better, if that's possible.

I couldn't agree with you more about Ben's performance at the Chicago bar Cocktails, he was the star... I got to see his Memorial Day Weekend shows. When he wasn't dancing on stage, he was entertaining the "street people" by dancing in the window. He's a real professional and knows how to work a crowd... Hopefully, he'll take a bigger role at the G, and provide management with new ideas on attracting more business... He's added personality to the DJ's booth and laughs during the fluff time-out. You can't deny the fact that this guy has talent.

If I were management, I'd grab him by the scruff of the neck, rip off all his clothes, paddle his muscular behind until it's red and then throw him down on a bed and kiss him all over till he....um, never mind.

RE: Looking ahead to the Weekend...

VITO fans, mark your calendars, he'll be dancing at the G this weekend and the weekend of 6/25-6/26 (Pride Weekend)...

DANNY, who's scheduled the week of 6/20, said he'll be in town with a Stefano or Stephano who used to dance at Taboo. It's not Steve from the Stock. Does this name sound familiar to anyone? He said he danced at the G about 3 years ago.

Hopefully, with the weekend additions of GIANNI and VITO, things will start to pick up at the G.

Guest msclonly

An OFFER he couldn't refuse!

Brett must have made a connection, that he couldn't refuse!

And it must have been better then busting he butt dancing on a rigid schedule for a week!

:7

RE: An OFFER he couldn't refuse!

:-( No matter how rigid it is he committed to appear during the week. Can you imagine some poor soul hiring him for a 40 hour a week job. Someday he'll have to join the workforce and you won't know whether to hire him or not because he is not dependable. Other featured dancers manage to go through the rigid schedule each week and I don't hear them skipping out. I hope Denise will be smart about this and not invite him back.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Looking ahead to the Weekend...

>>Hopefully, with the weekend additions of GIANNI and VITO,

>things will start to pick up at the G.

The DJ should be more lively tomorrow night. Rumor has it that Ben Versace will be doing the DJ honors Saturday night. Maybe he will provide some impromptu entertainment on stage (like he did Tuesday afternoon when it was so slow) while the dancers fluff between the two song dances. If not at least the DJ announcements will be more lively and clearer.

RE: Weekend lineup

A much improved show as 7 dancers were added to the lineup.

Jaguar

Scott

Devon: making his debut, preppy looking college guy with a medium slender build.

Max

Martino

Gianni: glad to see him back

Johnny

Vito

Jared of NJ

Anthony: twink from Nob Hill

Jeff: looking a lot different with his shaved head and bigger build. He's a boxer with a broken nose.

Roman: blond/blue eyed Czech

Alex: made his debut on Tues.

Attendance was down at the 6:15 show.

Archived