GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 6.07.04

Cooper
This topic is 7247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest mouthwatery

Is 8 for just weekdays? Because I remember in the past weekends G has like 14 or 12? Also, like to know if one can still meet the guys for a private session in their hotel? What's the going rate, and what do they do? Thx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest john4hire

Does anyone know when the dancers return to the Gaiety after their performance? is it every 2 months?

"Is 8 for just weekdays?"

Usually 7 for weekdays.

"Because I remember in the past

weekends G has like 14 or 12?"

Usually 12 on the weekends, but tonight there were 13.

"Also, like to know if one can still meet the guys for a private session in their hotel?"

Yes.

"What's the going rate, and what do they do?"

$200. Some ask for more. Discuss this with the dancer.

Well, I was at the Gaiety again tonight, Saturday, and I am back with some of my impressions of the dancers. Last time I rated the guys using my "arousal meter" (patent pending). Someone asked how the scores should be interpreted. In descending order it is - sizzling, steamy, hot, warm. Tonight I am going to speak about five guys who were my favorites of the group. Each of them was well into the sizzling category so this time I will name a well known movie to give a feeling of the guy and his performance.

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER - Scott is a stunning looking muscle jock with very sexy dance moves. He makes these movements where he flexes his muscle in his bicep and then it travels through his shoulder, then pecs and then down through the other arm. He gets this kind of thing going too through his abs and upper body. He was dressed smartly in a black tank top, jeans and beneath was a day glow green thong. I was hoping that he would srip to just the thong and scream "Attica" a few times, but that didn't happen. My biased opinion is that Scott is the hottest of the group. Am I starting to sound like a one man Scott fan club? Well I haven't gone around yet distributing T-shirts that say "Scott is Hot!!!!". Give me some time for that.

DIRTY DANCING:HAVANA NIGHTS - Max is a real looker with great hair; very dark, maybe black, and spiked in a square shape nice and high. He had very good rythmn and is a talented dancer. When he was naked in his second number his feet were bare too, which I found to be very sexy. His exceptional ab development has been mentioned before but is worth saying again.

BEND IT LIKE BEKHAM - Gianni is a handsome devil with an infectious smile. He wore a Nike sunvisor backwards with his hair spiked down the middle. The June issue of OUT magazine mentions the "fauxhawk" in its "Over It" page, stating that David Bekham made it popular more than two years ago, but this did not detract at all from Gianni's appeal. I found his well muscled, ripped body so lovely to look at that if he happened to star in a movie I would have no problem keeping my eye on him for two hours provided he had his shirt off. I wouldn't even care if the plot was interesting or not. Another big plus was that he danced to a Britney Spears song for his second number. It is nice to hear this as we approach the coming religious holiday ( that would be July 8 when Britney headlines at Jones Beach). I hope to see more of this guy.

THE WILD ONE - Johnny is a sexy showman. He really had the audience worked up. He is a very well hung guy and for his second number he danced to the Santana song "Smooth". I have never seen a guy play air guitar with his penis but I think that it is something everybody should see in his lifetime. He was working up the audience pretty well when I think a bank robber came into the theatre. There was a sudden explosion of dollar bills on the stage and it was a good thing the teller forgot to load the red dye. When he was naked he kept on his black leather Harley Davidson boots and I didn't hear anyone complaining about that.

TO SIR WITH LOVE - Vito was a very pleasant surprise to me. A surprise because I have seen many pictures of him on the internet being that he was featured in several XXX videos and his appearance in person is even better than what is projected in his pictures. For starters he is very young looking and has a collegiate look. He looks real sexy in his pics, but in person you get to see the sparkling in his eyes and the boyish charm of his smile. This guy is in outstanding physical condition. His body fat is low, low, low. You can see the vascularity in his sizable legs. He has a dramatic "V" shape and sculpted abs. I thought that he looked Italian in his photos but in person you can see that he definitely has the "urban" look. Think "down low", (although I do not know how low a stage is Times Square would be). He had a very down to earth attitude for a video star and it is refreshing. I hope that Vito will come back again and again.

Well those are my feelings from tonight. I think this group of five guys are so hot that they are dangerous. With guys like these it may be time to keep a defibrillator on the premises.

Jack M.

Rapaz7: Thanks for your "sizzling" review of your top pick in the G-5-Lineup. I especially enjoyed your selection of movies to describe their performances.

HOWEVER, my top 5 list would have included JAGUAR, and for his "sizzling" movie selection, I would pick "Peter Pan".

Jaguar enters stage as if in "Neverland", oblivious to anyone around him. He's like a little boy who just wants to fly. He floats around the stage with his arms extended like wings and his head and body moving from side to side. He's simply having fun... I'm happy he shared his dream with us for he's a vgl Latino with youthful looks and a smooth tight body. Personally, I don't think he could care the least that he didn't get hard for his 35 shows this week.

For the Sat. night show, ALEX was replaced by PINO. Would anyone like to review his "Lone Ranger" show? His crawling, with the mask on, was extremely erotic. Happily, he didn't have any equipment problems.

RE: Looking ahead to Monday

It sounds like it will be a hot week at the Gaiety with these two muscle studs and former Playgirl models! Besides being extremely hot and handsome these guys are two friedliest to grace the G. stage.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Jaguar really is a movie star after all. I knew that I had seen him before but could not place him. I just figured that maybe I came across a nude picture on the internet. Well if you go to http://www.circlejerkboys.com you will see him in a series of pics and videos. It is really hot, hot, hot. He does not have any problems at all getting the job done in his solo video. And when you see him in his full glory you are going to wish he could be like that live in person. I was a member of this site awhile back and I have one of the video clips saved in a file. You will have no trouble finding him as he uses the same name, Jaguar and he is easily recogonized.

Archived