GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 4.05.04

foxy
This topic is 7355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Headmops and Headcases

I cannot agree more with Cooper that Sylvio's hair is a mess and that he definitely needs to do something about it. Imagine someone putting a mop over his face and you have the pic of Sylvio. His was perhaps the most annoying performance ever!

Off-stage what is most annoying is the customer who makes such a production out of giving tips to the dancer. He approaches the stage, distracts the performer and the audience to give his money, and often gives it in several bills so that he has to make a little show of displaying it. Dude, so what if you have a lot of money? The show is not about you!

On a more positive note, Damian's butt, skin, cock, face, dance....! Max was good as well.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot agree more with Cooper that Sylvio's hair is a mess and that he definitely needs to do something about it. Imagine someone putting a mop over his face and you have the pic of Sylvio. His was perhaps the most annoying performance ever!

Off-stage what is most annoying is the customer who makes such a production out of giving tips to the dancer. He approaches the stage, distracts the performer and the audience to give his money, and often gives it in several bills so that he has to make a little show of displaying it. Dude, so what if you have a lot of money? The show is not about you!

On a more positive note, Damian's butt, skin, cock, face, dance....! Max was good as well.

Lucky,

So we disagree on Silvio and his hair - the diversity you can see at the Gaiety each and every week is one of the theater's best features - but we do agree on the tippers that have to show off their cash. There is nothing wrong with tipping someone you like big bucks, but the way it is done can say a lot about a person. The guy at the G. last night was arrogant and obnoxious and he tipped in a way that stole from the show on stage.

Lucky,

So we disagree on Silvio and his hair - the diversity you can see at the Gaiety each and every week is one of the theater's best features - but we do agree on the tippers that have to show off their cash. There is nothing wrong with tipping someone you like big bucks, but the way it is done can say a lot about a person. The guy at the G. last night was arrogant and obnoxious and he tipped in a way that stole from the show on stage.

>Lucky,

>So we disagree on Silvio and his hair - the diversity you can

>see at the Gaiety each and every week is one of the theater's

>best features - but we do agree on the tippers that have to

>show off their cash. There is nothing wrong with tipping

>someone you like big bucks, but the way it is done can say a

>lot about a person. The guy at the G. last night was arrogant

>and obnoxious and he tipped in a way that stole from the show

>on stage.

How so? Most obnoxious tiping I have ever witnessed was someone who threw what must have been 30+ singles at the dancer when he was crouched in front of him displaying the goods. Seemed like something planned as the dancer didnt flinch when it happened.

>Lucky,

>So we disagree on Silvio and his hair - the diversity you can

>see at the Gaiety each and every week is one of the theater's

>best features - but we do agree on the tippers that have to

>show off their cash. There is nothing wrong with tipping

>someone you like big bucks, but the way it is done can say a

>lot about a person. The guy at the G. last night was arrogant

>and obnoxious and he tipped in a way that stole from the show

>on stage.

How so? Most obnoxious tiping I have ever witnessed was someone who threw what must have been 30+ singles at the dancer when he was crouched in front of him displaying the goods. Seemed like something planned as the dancer didnt flinch when it happened.

Tangents are good

>

>Sparky: This thread has gone from the week's lineup, to a

>Victor v. Nick in dick size, and now to long hair, sexy or too

>much a cover up?

Do you mean that as a negative? Tangents are a good thing.

Tangents are good

>

>Sparky: This thread has gone from the week's lineup, to a

>Victor v. Nick in dick size, and now to long hair, sexy or too

>much a cover up?

Do you mean that as a negative? Tangents are a good thing.

Rumors

Rumors for Week 4/12:

Continuing from the weekend:

Sylvio

Damian

Max

Joined by:

Brett Phillips

Shane Rollins

Gabriel

Additional Rumor Week 4/19:

In addition to TJ and Dominic, Tod Parker

Random Thoughts:

Agree with what was said about tipping. I am very in favor of tipping the guys, but making a scene of it does take away from the performance.

Sylvio: I found him to be sexier this time around than I've found him before. While I am not a fan of long hair, I think it works for him. He has a long face and I think wouldn't look as good with short hair (of course, I wouldn't mind if his hair didn't obstruct his good looking facial features).

RE: Weekend Additions?

I must say that the exchange of views in this forum this week has been very refreshing -- and educational! After reading the lineup of mostly blondes, I almost skipped this week. But after the lively debate regarding dick size, I knew I had to go.

Blonde and pretty Jason Land had quite the buff bod. And that butt was almost in another zip code. Yum.

Tyler definitely has quite the endowment but somehow I got the feeling that he felt he was doing his audience a favor by showing it. He was. But he was just a tad too confident for my tastes.

Riccardo has a tight defined bod but my tastes run a bit larger so I tuned out.

Jesse was his usual low-key self. I like him and his military-styled look.

Martino and William are certainly very energetic on stage. And that carried over to the group display at the end of the weekend show. Some of the other dancers seemed to wish that they would calm down. I was in that camp.

I am a fan of Sylvio's hair. It was down over his stunning face through most of the fast song but tucked behind his ears for the slow song. Two very different looks. Both hot I thought. But maybe I was too focused on that tight defined bod to care.

Max is extremely muscular. How DOES he get that deep all over tan?

Luis was also hot and had a pretty good show.

But for my money, Danik and Damian were the cream of the crop. I'm glad we've had some scientific evidence comparing Danik, Victor and Nick. I don't know which is larger down there but there is no doubt that all three make you gasp when they come out hard. Tyler may be in the same league but he just didn't take my breath away. And for my money, that wicked curve in Danik's meat gives him the edge. Of course walking would be difficult after any of the four though I do not have any evidence to back up that assumption.

Damian is just plain hot. Good show, good muscle, good meat, good conversation. He, like the broad-chested Danik, is not as defined as some of the muscle boys but if I want a six-pack, I go to a bar. I'll definitely be back during the week.

RE: GAIETY SPECIAL EVENT

Let's just call him the front row center "happy hooter", for all of us who regularly attend the G know who this true gentleman and long time patron is... Last night, at the 6:15 show, a surprise birthday celebration took place for him as Gaiety dancer William entered stage singing "Happy Birthday", carrying a candle lit birthday cup cake, and several "toys" to present as gifts. It was an extremely fun time and the 8+" chocolate dildo was used very effectively to simulate a bj or to measure Danik! :9 Happy Birthday wishes go out to this great guy!

RE: GAIETY

Lots of hot looking guys this weekend. I was at the late show on Sat. Did anyone else get to see this sexy looking dancer named Jaguar? I didn't see his name mentioned in any of your lineups. I tried to catch up with him in the lounge, but he was so shy and didn't seem interested.

My favorites were Tyler, Jesse, and Danik. This was the first time I saw Jason Land, he looks good and seems very friendly, but is his head too big for his body? I also enjoyed the playfulness of Martino and William, their fooling around on stage really got the show going.

lol about sexy Sylvio. I had read your comments about his hair before seeing the show. I agree it could look sexy, but it does look like a "mop".

So, where were Nick and Victor? All this talk about their dick sizes and they weren't in the lineup. Danik is definitely handsome and big, but he better keep away from the ice cream. Looks like he could put on weight real fast.

To all you guys who write here, keep up the good work. I'm enjoying the show alot more because of all your information. I also appreciate the links to their pictures. thanks!

Archived