GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 4.05.04

foxy
This topic is 7355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it really Spring? You'd hardly know it from the cold blasts of air whooshing down the canyons of NY today. As always, things are warmer at the Gaiety thanks to those dancing beauties. Lots of blond muscle plus some acrobatic dancing to get your pulse racing. Happy Passover and a Happy Easter to all. The G will be closed on Easter so make sure you have something sweet to eat at home.

1. RICCARDO: This dark haired beauty with the athletic body of a Michaelangelo sculpture has returned and hopefully will stay the week this time. Check out his photos at http://stockbar.ca/stock/html/galleryriccardo/index.htm

2. TYLER: This muscular blond hunk puts on a very seductive show. If you sit close to the stage be prepared to feel his heat as he pushes that big fat dick of his between his legs when he bends over to show you his butt.

3. JASON LAND: Another blond muscle boy who likes showing it all to you. Friendly and easy to talk to in the lounge and here are the pictures to prove how good looking he is http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=3183&Location=229&specialty+rentboy&keywords

4. WILLIAM: With a lean hard build and an acrobatic dance routine that will make your head spin, William works hard to keep you entertained. Expect to be drawn into his act if you sit close to the stage.

5. JESSE: Another blond muscular hunk (no such thing as too much of a good thing) Jesse looks like the captain of the football team you lusted after in high school. Now you can lust over him all over again. Best part is that he's happy for your attention. Give him a tip and you get a nice smile. If you're generous, you might get more than that.

6. MARTINO: He's another lively performer who works hard to please you. Martino has a defined athletic build and a handsome face that will have you sitting straight up in your seat. Well, part of you will be straight up I think.

7. DANIK: This beefy ballplayer with the big bat will have you cheering (and drooling). He has a pretty/tough guy face that's sure to turn you into a baseball fan. If you're nice I'm sure he'll let you play with him, just be prepared to stand in line. Many will think Denise has saved the best for last in this lineup.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Danik dance this past weekend and besides his famous package he's one hell of a sexy guy. He's worth the price of admission alone. Throw in Tyler and Jesse as added bonuses and you have three big beefy guys oozing sexiness!

It seems that several of the dancers in this week's lineup are well-endowed. Can someone please give a point of reference as to whether Tyler, Jesse, and Danik are in the same league as Jake or Nick who I have seen at the Gaiety.

Thanks.

Guest RYANBOY47

Hey! I won't be getting down to the theater this week unfortunately ... does anyone have any contact info on Tyler? I used to have his cell phone, but lost it. Is there a website for him? Thanks for any help.

>Hey! I won't be getting down to the theater this week

>unfortunately ... does anyone have any contact info on Tyler?

>I used to have his cell phone, but lost it. Is there a website

>for him? Thanks for any help.

Tyler had a cell phone number he gave out? Usually he just gave people his pager number and then he would ignore people that way.

Be careful with Tyler as his picture is next to the definition of "hustler" in the dictionary.

>It seems that several of the dancers in this week's lineup

>are well-endowed. Can someone please give a point of

>reference as to whether Tyler, Jesse, and Danik are in the

>same league as Jake or Nick who I have seen at the Gaiety.

>

>Thanks.

Danik hangs probably slightly above those you mentioned but below Victor. Tyler and Jesse below that with Tyler the larger of the 2.

Hi

I don't believe that is correct. I am positive

that Nick is bigger than Danik. I've had plenty

of lap dances with Nick at The Stock and I've

known him for over a year. I have never seen Jake,

but Nick is up there with Victor as far as length,

maybe not as thick. If I am wrong, someone please let

me know.

>Hi

>

>I don't believe that is correct. I am positive

>that Nick is bigger than Danik. I've had plenty

>of lap dances with Nick at The Stock and I've

>known him for over a year. I have never seen Jake,

>but Nick is up there with Victor as far as length,

>maybe not as thick. If I am wrong, someone please let

>me know.

I've seen them all and can't see how Nick and Victor are near the same size. Perhaps it is a proportion thing? Nick being shorter and all...that would be why I give Danik the edge as well. He is taller and larger than Nick and that cock still looks enormous...but still within the realm of natural possibility.

Victor looks like he has a third arm down there and he is of normal height but extraordinary bulk...and that thing still looks waaaay to big to be with that body.

Having seen both Nick, Danik, and Tyler privately, I would say that Nick is without a doubt the biggest boy. Danik is, of course, plenty big and was more interactive than Nick. When I saw Tyler a year or two ago I felt he really shortchanged me by scheduling someone else 30 minutes after me.

>Having seen both Nick, Danik, and Tyler privately,

All in the same day/weekend?!? I hope you stocked up on Chapstick!

;)

>When I saw Tyler a year or two ago I felt he really

>shortchanged me by scheduling someone else 30 minutes after

>me.

That's Tyler. He does things like that. And when he does have a cell with him one of his many girls will call him. He gets away with so much because most guys don't hold him up to any standard whatsoever due to the fact they are too busy "worshiping" him. It is at a time like this that I am reminded of quote from Judge Judy: "Beauty fades - dumb is forever"

Tale of the tape

I don't know Nick, but have had the chance to take the tape measure to the others, and Martino as well.

Danik is hung like Jake -- 9-1/2 long beautiful inches, base to tip, and 6 inches around. But there is something about seeing Danik's boyish face as he gets sucked that makes the experience tremendous.

Tyler is just a little shorter, 9-1/4, and 6 around. Definitely the more handsome one, but I agree with the comment that he always has another client knocking on the door 25 minutes after you arrive.

Martino has a healthy 8-3/4. He claims it gets bigger, but that I didn't make it hard enough.

For looks, size and overall performance, I would take Danik over the others.:9

RE: SIZE: VINNY vs. NICK

HiJinx, I've gotta say that GRoca and FrequentFlyer are right: Nick is definitely bigger than Danik/Vinny. And I'm confused about your somewhat complicated reference to proportionality. Danik, who's about 5' 10" tops, is actually SHORTER than Nick. Weighing in these days at something close to 200 lbs, he's obviously beefier than Nick;

but Nick is an inch or two taller. And the fact that Nick is quite lanky, in fact, contradicts your argument: that ought to minimize the look of his cock, not make it look bigger than it is.

I know and have been with both of these Canadian marvels (in Vinny's case at least half-a-dozen times), and while I remain a big Vinny fan and fully appreciate the size and beauty of his dick, I'd have to say that Nick has clearly dethroned him as the size-king of the Gaiety.

Any serious size queen (and I am such an one) will want to play with BOTH of them, though. So I had another terrific session with V last night, and plan to hook up again with Nick when he returns on April 26. (But not to compare them: they're both superhung, but each is literally unique.)

Although my scene with Vinny remains just as it's always been, I was

interested to learn that he offers more interactivity options than I'd previously imagined--all at different pricetags, of course. Ask him about the menu. It may surprise you, too.

RE: Nick v. Victor

Coop, I'm not sure what sort of evidence your links are supposed to provide since, in neither case, do we see these guys nude & hard.

I don't know if Victor has ever used full nudes for his Internet ads, but there's quite a bit of naked Nick to be had via the Stockbar site--but not in the G-rated section shown in your link. For that, you've got to sign up for Nick's personal pages on the site and pay a modest monthly fee. However, it's definitely worth doing: not only can you get lots of stills, there's also about of hour's worth of video (Nick wakes ups, Nick JOs on couch, Nick in the shower, etc.), plus a live (streaming video) feed from the Stock, where you can watch him and the other dancers do their thing for hours on end. Among the Nick videos, perhaps the most revealing is his 'slow dance'--the second (and nude) dance of his Stock routine, where his dick-size is vividly demonstrated, especially in his ability to get his lips fully & firmly around the head of his truly magnificent dick.

This kid is phenomenal, so you won't want to miss him at the Gaiety during the week-long return that begins April 26.

RE: Weekend Additions?

Friday Night Lineup:

1. Jason Land

2. Tyler

3. Riccardo

4. Jesse

5. Martino

6. William

7. Danik

8. Sylvio

9. Damian

10. Max

11. Louis (new)

NYO favorites: Damian, Jason Land

RUMORS for next few weeks:

Week 4/12: Shane Rollins, Brett Phillips

Week 4/19: TJ, Dominic, Danny

Week 4/26: Jason Adonis, Nick

Sounds like some good shows.

RE: Headliners

Next week's scheduled headliners are:

BRETT PHILIPS: http://www.musclehunks.com

SHANE ROLLINS: http://www.shanerollins.com

SYLVIO: said he'd be in next week's lineup. Hopefully, he'll do something about his hair so we can see his handsome face. http://stockbar.ca/stock/avs/avssylvio/pages/

Don't look for DANNY the week of 4/19, he's cancelled. :(

At the 9:15 show, ADAM (twink with the tattoo of "Jesse" around his belly) was the 12th dancer.

REMINDER: The Gaiety is closed Easter Sunday.

Cooper,

I respectfully disagree with you about Sylvio :p

I think his long hair works really well for him. Besides that he has a terrifically toned body, amazing abs and a sexy stage presence during his second song.

>Cooper,

>I respectfully disagree with you about Sylvio :p

>I think his long hair works really well for him.

Sparky: This thread has gone from the week's lineup, to a Victor v. Nick in dick size, and now to long hair, sexy or too much a cover up? Sylvio is a model with a stunning face. I found the hair to be a distraction as he kept tossing it around and hiding under it.

I guess this shows that the old saying is true: to each his own! I found Sylvio's use of his hair as his biggest turn on, very erotic. Although I think this works for him it wouldn't work for all of the guys on stage. Just imagine Danik or Jesse up there with Sylvio's head of hair!

Archived