This Week's Twinks at Boardwalk: 4.4

Karl-G
This topic is 7319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fort Lauderdale is now the undisputed Twink Capital of the U.S., second only to Montreal for all of North America. There are two splendid bars offering an array of twinks found nowhere else. Johnny's offers 6-16 pure twinks, slender, smooth, young every night of the week. But the Boardwalk has now become the greatest display of twinks night after night for the U.S. (Dudes in Fort Lauderdale and Cupids/Miami and Cupids/West Palm Beach are three other stripper bars in the area that feature bigger boys.)

This week the shows at the Boardwalk, which begin at 6:00 p.m. and go on to 2:00 a.m. every night, feature the Fabulous Five, an array of twinks you cannot even find in Montreal in one bar.

Justin - cuddly, cute, full body, smooth, good college student

Jacob - gorgeous twink body, full, smooth, hung, gorgeous ass

Sammy - the #1 twink in the world for the moment; you can see

and talk to and touch him only at the Boardwalk;

goes by name "Ryan" here

Zak - a delicious young twink, smooth, cute, sexy, crewcut,

does a great dance on the bar and loves to tease

Pablo - a gorgeous, cute, handsome smooth twink from Peru, six

feet tall and descended from Inca royalty; he's

beautiful and gives a great lap dance

And they are followed every night this week by another baker's dozen twinks of the highest calibre, cream filled, and cuddly:

JB - sweet little cuddly twink in college, round and loves

to be petted

Devon - smooth, swimmer's build, gymnast, fantastic dance

on bar

Andrew - cutest boy ever from Uruguay, part Polish and part

Irish, looks all American, firm, smooth, cuddly

Bruno - one of the two best asses of the week, gorgeous body

nicely developed but not muscle bound, just the right

size

Vince - tied for best ass of the week, also well endowed in

front, gives one of best stage dances and on bar,

highly erotic

Bobbi - beautiful boy from Czech Republic, smooth as silk,

tight and firm, very well hung, sweet ass

Edward - smooth, cute, blond, wears a little leather which

shows off his beautiful chest, basket, and ass well

Santiago - hot, hot, hot Latino boy, great lap dance

Franco - smooth, sweet, a little voluptuous, very friendly

and sexy, likes to be petted

Dennis - a little older but smooth and claims to be best

endowed of all, great laugh and great body

George - also a little older, tight firm body, smooth as silk

Charlie - tall, gorgeous, smooth African-American

Diego - handsome, charming, friendly, a little older

And then there are some muscle boys and gym bunnies for those interested. There are 25-40 dancers every night. You cannot find a better array of twinks, better displayed, anyplace in the U.S. Remember, no cover charge before 9:00, only five dollars after that. Reasonable drinks and 2-4-1 before 9:00. The atmosphere is pleasant, the crowd friendly and interesting, the bartenders nearly nude and very cute. On Thursday evening, all the dancers come out together wearing only a small white towel. Extra special. Tips are $1, so you can have lots of fun without spending a fortune and make many dancers happy.

If you have not been to Fort Lauderdale, everything is easy and not expensive. Flights from all over U.S. to nice but not huge airport. Walk out door and get Share-a-limo right at curb - $10 to anyplace in Fort Lauderdale; coming back they will pick you up at your door. Most recommended - gay guesthouses near beach where you can enjoy ocean, beach, sun, pool, wonderful landscaping, privacy, nude sunbathing if desired, free breakfrast, free parking. They run $90-$150 / day per room and are very nice. There are also a lot of small motels along A1A (road beside beach) just south and north of Oakland Blvd; they charge $35 - $49 a night per room. Cabs in Fort Lauderdale are cheap, so you can easily take one to Boardwalk and back home. Also from guesthouses near beach you can catch water taxi and get wonderful scenic ride from stop close to your guesthouse to center of downtown, Riverwalk, lined with lots of good and interesting restaurants, also big clubs at night. A quick cab ride to Johnny's or Boardwalk, and then a cab ride home. You do not really need a car in Fort Lauderdale, unless you want to do a lot of driving. Montreal is a wonderful city with wonderful bars and boys, but its weather leaves something to be desired for much of the year. The weather in Fort Lauderdale is always, always superb. And the twinks have never been as numerous, as inviting, and as cute as now. So enjoy your days and nights both and return home happily sated.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest msclonly

What Montreal lacks in weather, they make up for in understated,

friendly, ambience!

There is nothing so unbecoming as to have those fabulous twinks or otherwise hitting on you every 60 seconds for a 'tip' in those warmer climes!

}(

Karl: You need to go into either one of two fields. You can be an investigative reporter, as you have a phenomenol memory and recollection of detail. I don't know how you remember all the names and attributes of all those boys (as you did in the Montreal thread) in a situation when most of us have very little of our brain working (most of the blood is circulating to another part of the body).

Or you can go into advertising. Your write-up has definitely made me put Ft. Lauderdale and the Boardwalk on my places to visit list. You didn't have to sell me on Montreal, though. I have been LONG convinced about that one.

:9 :9

I have to agree with M. A., Karl, you have a phenomenal memory! If I have to deal with more than two strippers in one evening (oh, the burden of it all!), the next day all I recollect is a mixed-up blur of names, asses and cocks. I would never be able to list them all with their various unique attributes as you do. (I'm assuming you do not use some technical aid to record your encounters such as a dictaphone or some new hi-tech gadget). Are you one of those "total recall" characters one reads about?:o

Some men can hit a golf ball a long distance, some men can bake a perfect souffle, some men can make millions. I can remember the names of twink dancers. It's a gift.:-)

Actually I think we can all remember anything we really want to. Many American men are able to name all the teams in the NFL, NHL, NBA, and National and American Leagues, and probably more. They can also name a number of players on each team, his position or specialty, his average for the season, etc. Many men could tell you the score of every major athletic event last week, who won and lost, who made the crucial plays, whether with the left hand or right hand, in which period, etc. They could also do this for many games played years ago. Two minutes after I listen to the news, I could not repeat a single score for you nor know who won anything.

But introduce me to 20 nude dancing twinks, and I will remember them. The first time I went to Taboo, some years ago, there were 25 dancers on a Friday night. I had so much fun watching, talking, playing, that when I got back to the Gouverneurs, I couldn't sleep. So I sat down and wrote the names of all 25. Then I could fall asleep. I still have that slip of paper, and I still frequently do that after a night at Taboo.

Thanks a million Karl-G for your thorough Boardwalk review. Sounds like a great place to visit. Do you happen to have any information on Cupids West Palm Beach. I'm more attracted to bigger guys myself and it sounds like Cupids fits the bill...

Thanks

>Some men can hit a golf ball a long distance, some men can

>bake a perfect souffle, some men can make millions. I can

>remember the names of twink dancers. It's a gift.:-)

>

Well your gift has made me give serious consideration to complately revising my travel itinerary for the end of this month to include a stop in FLL!

Unfortunately, that will likely mean big $$ and less time in another great North American city!

Sacrifices, sacrifices! :7

And private me with your plans to return to Montreal. I think I owe you a drink at Taboo!

Guest Tristan

It is amazing how Karl-G can keep track of all these boys. My mind soaks up many kinds of technical detail, but I could never remember so many dancers and information about them. But I live less than a mile from The Boardwalk and can always go back and refresh my memory. Lucky me! :-) :9

There are some real cuties at The Boardwalk. It's a very friendly place and a good value as Karl-G indicated. For those who like to be surprised: Some of the dancers sneak up on you from behind and put their arms around you, and you have no idea who it is.

I have never been to Taboo, but if it's even better than this, I'll just have to get up to Montreal some time. Right now, there's plenty of dancers to play with down here.

Guest ncm2169

Karl, thanks for the most informative post! :-)

Unless I missed it, your post omitted any mention of "private activities", either on premises or otherwise. Could you enlighten us? }(

Karl, Tristan, Stripfan, anyone in FLL

For Karl, Tristan, Stripfan:

If one were going to stop in FLL for a weekend with the intent to spend two nights at the Boardwalk, which hotel should one stay at. Doesn't have to be 5*... just something clean, nice, and fairly priced. And preferably close to the target!

Accommodations in Fort Lauderdale

Mark,

The Montreal Experience and the Fort Lauderdale Experience are quite different, which is good I think. I love Montreal, but I also love Fort Lauderdale. Fort Lauderdale is a new and fresh city; virtually everything you will see was built since 1955. The International Airport is nearly downtown; you could walk without much difficulty. From the moment you step out of the terminal, you know you have entered an eden. There are palm trees, warm breezes, and beds of colorful flowers everywhere. Pack a pair of walking shorts and a short sleeved shirt in your carry-on if you don't wear them and change in the men's room, so that you can enjoy the warmth. Whether you take the Share-a-Limo for $10 to your hotel or whether you rent a car, drive north on Federal Highway 1 (which is where they are all located) just a short distance to 17th Street and turn right and drive to the ocean (about a mile and a half). Everything is new, fresh, and covered with vegetation. 17th turns into A1A going north, so you don't have to watch the streets; just enjoy the houses, hotels, and then the wonderful expanse of Fort Lauderdale Beach. The ride in from the airport is beautiful, inviting, pleasant, quite different from the depressing areas you drive through from Dorval Airport to downtown Montreal. There are Sheratons and Hiltons and Hyatts and all the big chains along the ocean, but I recommend for the unique Fort Lauderdale Experience, you stay in one of the gay guest houses about 800 north and two blocks in from the ocean. There are more than a dozen in this area and more than 30 all over the city; all are good as far as I know. But you ask for recommendations and I have stayed at the Windamar and Worthington, and both were excellent. (both have good websites)The rooms are pleasant and open, the gardens and plants beautiful and lush, totally private enclosed area, nice swimming pool, complimentary breakfast in the morning, and always interesting guests and no problem bringing someone home. There is a very nice Doubletree Suites on Sunrise at Bayview, a very good location for you. Boardwalk is about 2 miles directly west on Sunrise and then one mile north on Andrews - very easy to get to and at night very quick.

If you choose not to rent a car, I highly recommend for your afternoon pleasure that you walk the few blocks from your guesthouse to the intracoastal canal and catch the water taxi. For a couple of bucks, you get an hour and a quarter ride through beautiful waterways past wonderful homes and gorgeous landscaping to the center of downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Riverwalk. There are many nice restaurants and bars here; I would suggest Mezzanotte for its location and cuisine; the veal with artichokes is very nice. But Dan Marino's is also very popular. From here, Johnny's is about one mile directly west on Broward, and the Boardwalk is about two miles directly north on Andrews (1720). You could easily do this by taxis. You do not hail a cab here, however, but you need to call for one. So look in a phone book while at your room and copy down the names and phone numbers of a couple. Plan to have them there in a half hour to an hour after you call. If you have your own car, it is perhaps easier. There are many, many very good restaurants of every kind in Fort Lauderdale, but for a short visit I will not give you a long list. On Sunrise not far from guesthouses or Doubletree are Il Mulino (a very good Italian restaurant) and a great Thai Restaurant. We know you are more interested in the fauns than in the flora, and you will find many.

RE: Accommodations in Fort Lauderdale

I stayed at that Doubletree a couple of years ago for a soccer tournament and found it quite nice. There are some good views along the intercoastal out towards the Ocean.

I think a car is worth having if you can get one for a good deal.

There is a good Thai restaurant a couple of blocks west along the main road in one of the many shopping centers. I don't remember the name, but the folks at the hotel can direct you. I imagine we are thinking of the same one.

RE: Accommodations in Fort Lauderdale

We know you

>are more interested in the fauns than in the flora, and you

>will find many.

>

>

LOL! You hit the nail on the head, Karl. I am actually interested in one "faun" in particular! LOL. And I thank you very much for your hospitable response.

BTW... have you been receiving my emails? If so, no problem, as I know none of them really required an answer. But I realized that you had been answering me on this board, but that I had never received an email response... so just wondered if I somehow had the wrong address.

Thanks again, and also thanks to fedssocr for the reply as well!

Couldn't agree more. Recently I went to the place with $200 and between the pushy bartender who forced skimpy drinks (sure 2-4-1) before you had a chance to finish them and the "lovely twinks" making the rounds incessantly, I dropped $130 without even noticing it. Vive la difference a Montreal!

IamI

RE: Karl, Tristan, Stripfan, anyone in FLL

>For Karl, Tristan, Stripfan:

>

>If one were going to stop in FLL for a weekend with the intent

>to spend two nights at the Boardwalk, which hotel should one

>stay at. Doesn't have to be 5*... just something clean, nice,

>and fairly priced. And preferably close to the target!

Never stayed at the gay guest houses and I like the Marriott Harbor Beach and the Hyatt and the Sheratons because of the easy access for your "guests". I like having a rental car, usually pretty cheap so I can go to WPB and Miami to cupids. Usually take taxi to boardwalk & johnny's and have one of the dancers drive me back to hotel!

You will have a great time.

• 1 month later...

Yes, there are, but communicate

>Maybe I missed it in the thread somewhere.. but are there

>private dances at the Boardwalk, or elsewhere in FL? If so,

>how much are they and how much usually goes on?

There are private dances (I am assuming you are referring to on premises private dances)... and the price is negotiable. You have to discuss with the dancer ahead of time. The price is $20, but some take that to mean $20 for a dance (and they stretch it out over a few songs), and others take it to mean $20 per song. When negotiating, some propose a structure like $20 for the first song, then $5 for each song thereafter.

They are required to keep their shorts on, and the DJ is in the same room as the private room, so they have to pay attention. But for the dancer it is pretty easy to discreetly have a dick slip out of his pants, or lower the back of his shorts before he sits on the customer's lap. Like anything else, it depends on the dancer.

Overall it was a fun time. Not as good as private Montreal dances, but fun nevertheless.

Guest Tristan

Funny that you asked. I was at The Boardwalk last night until about 1:00 AM and had a great time. I must have been hit for a lap dance about a dozen times. If you go when things are slow, some dancers will give you a $15 rate/song. The dancer has to give a certain percentage to the DJ. Don't know how much that is.

There does seem to be variation in the length of lap dances for the same price. This really depends on the dancer. There are some guys who give really hot lap dances.

There's been some turnover at the club. Some really nice new twinks, and a few not so nice bruisers who shouldn't be dancing. I've gotten to know some of the dancers very well and have been enjoying the place more and more. I ended up sitting next to another customer who hit on me all evening while he was giving the dancers attention. But he was a really fun guy, and we shared a few dancers. His friend went off with one of the bartenders. Sammy Case was there, and I'm glad to say he has lossened up and seems much more comfortable with the scene. He was known as Ryan, but has been officially renamed Sammy. There are other dancers who are my favorites, and I gotten to know them better the more I go to the club.

When I tried to leave last night, I thought I'd never got out. I got grabbed from behind by two or three dancers until I finally got to the door. All part of the fun.

Hey Tristan,

Wasn't it you who trashed the Boardwalk and Sammy???

I guess Marc Anthony straightened them both out!!!!

Hope Hoo gets the Archive up so we can check the Record .

Guest Tristan

>Hey Tristan,

>

>Wasn't it you who trashed the Boardwalk and Sammy???

>

>

>I guess Marc Anthony straightened them both out!!!!

>

>Hope Hoo gets the Archive up so we can check the Record .

You know, I write a very upbeat positive post, and yet it seems that there are always members like you who just feel the need to find a reason to attack someone. Dont't you have better things to do?

I NEVER trashed The Boardwalk. I wrote a balanced post asking for other members to be balanced. A few members were making The Boardwalk sound as if it were the perfect twink paradise with no down side. No club is perfect. If you look at my latest post again, you wil see that I mention a few out-of-shape bruisers who should not be dancing.

It is a totally false statement to say that I trashed Sammy. I never trashed Sammy. Your definition of trashed seems to be saying anything negative at all, which of course spoils some people's perfect fantasy. That's just plain absurd. I said that Sammy was still uncomfortable, standing a lot by himself, and not as friendly as most of the other dancers. That was true then. And that description does not constitute trashing a person. It's merely an accurate observation. As a matter of record, I said that I thought Sammy was a beautiful twink and seemed like a nice kid.

Sammy appears much more comfortable and relaxed now. If I had really trashed Sammy, or wanted to trash Sammy, I wouldn't be saying that. I call things as they happen. Nobody straightened out anything! You attribute too much credit where no credit is due. Neither The Boardwalk nor Sammy need any higher intervention to evolve into whatever they are going to be. They will be what they'll be.

You will find nothing in my previous posts to indicate that I was trashing The Boardwalk or Sammy. What you will find is that a few members at the time tried to distort what I was saying then, just as you are trying to distort what I'm saying now.

There was never anything to straighten out about The Boardwalk or Sammy. However, somebody should straighten you out!

Guys,

I knew when I saw Firecat's post that it was going to get a nasty reaction out of someone.

Firecat, I understand your point, but for what it's worth, I thoought Tristan's post was interesting and definitely worth reading.

Please, let's not stir up trouble here, OK?

...Hoover

>Maybe I missed it in the thread somewhere.. but are there

>private dances at the Boardwalk, or elsewhere in FL? If so,

>how much are they and how much usually goes on?

Marc, as always, hit the nail on the head with regards to the lap dances at Boardwalk.

Cupids in WBP and Miami have lap dances on the public leather couches for approx $20.00 per song, I have negotiated different prices, but that seems to be the going rate. The dancers are usually upfront about when a "song" ends. My advice, don't give the $$$$ until after they have finished. I find that usually leads to a more satisfying dance. The lap dances are with the dancer being clothed with a g string or shorts. Cupids also has private VIP rooms for you and the dancer of your choice where the dancer can be totally nude.

Johnny's does not have a private area for lap dances but the dancers there are good about showing you a pretty good time. Not sure if Dudes has a private lap dance area or not.

Tristan's most recent post about new faces/attitudes at Boardwalk was interesting and helpful. Also, I have heard that Boardwalk is adding on to the club to add a bar with drag shows? Anyone else heard that?

Guest Tristan

Stripfan, the rumors about additions to the club have been flying around. One says that they plan to add a restaurant. Of course, by law, that would mean no smoking in that part of the club. Only time will tell.

Guest Tristan

>Guys,

>

>I knew when I saw Firecat's post that it was going to get a

>nasty reaction out of someone.

>

>Firecat, I understand your point, but for what it's worth, I

>thoought Tristan's post was interesting and definitely worth

>reading.

>

>Please, let's not stir up trouble here, OK?

>

>...Hoover

>

Hoover, I'm glad you found my post worth reading. As for the reaction, of course it was going to be from me. Firecat provided the nasty post. It's unfair to say that my reaction was nasty. I had no choice but to set the record straight after being falsely accused by a self-appointed gestapo agent. In no way was my reply to firecat anything but a statement of the truth in my defense.

And let's say hypothetically, that my previous post had trashed The Boardwalk. So what? People have the right to change their opinions of places or people. Or, is it now considered a crime on this site? The fact is that I did not trash anything, and I have copies of all my posts to prove it. What I said in this post is just what I said in my original post. What firecat considers "trashing" equals disagreeing with one of his idols. He can't stand that because it would spoil the perfect fantasies and illusions which he has created.

If you, or someone else, wanted to avoid a "nasty" reaction to firecat's post, then why didn't someone tell him that it was a nasty unwarranted and unsubstantiated cheap shot? That would have nipped it in the bud, and I would not have had to write the reply which I did.

It's downright shameful and a disgrace to this site that even an upbeat very positive post that attacked nobody was still subjected to abuse. It's about time that people got up the courage to put a stop to this senseless vengeful bashing. If I had said the sky was blue, firecat and members like him, would have argued that in a previous post I said the sky was purple. What firecat wrote was just plain ignorant and infantile. To say that Marc Anthony "straightend out The Boardwalk and Sammy" and imply that it affected my current post, has to be one of the dumbest comments I've ever encountered on this site. (Marc, if you're reading this, I assure you that my comment is entirely directed at firecat and people like him. It is in no way a comment about you.) No human being can do what firecat imagines.

It seems no matter what I say, there are certain members who harbor a vendetta against me, and we all know why that is. I would prefer not to be more explicit lest it reopen some issues that I would prefer to leave alone and move on. But I will defend myself against any future false accusations and senseless attacks on my posts.

I really had a great time this past Saturday night at The Boardwalk, and no brainless reply is going to change that. I will continue to have a good time there. But after what just occurred, I don't care to share my experiences or knowledge of the club anymore ont this site. I don't need to post information or opinions on The Boardwalk to continue to enjoy it.

Let the real trashers trash each other. I've had it. It's a loss to people who want information because I do have valuable current information to share about the place. But if I'm going to be attacked after writing one of the most positive and happy replies I've posted in this forum, and people are just going to stand by because they are chicken*hit to stand up and say the right thing, then so be it.

Archived