This Week's Twinks at Boardwalk: 4.4

Karl-G
This topic is 7319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tristan

RE: Karl, Tristan, Stripfan, anyone in FLL

>Thank God.

>

>We will not have to read any more of your self important

>posts.!!!!

Based on your reply to my post, I had no idea you could read! I strongly suggest that you do go take a reading course. You obviously didn't understand a single word in my recent post.

I'm not and will not be intimidated by you. You haven't seen the last of me in this forum.

RE: Karl, Tristan, Stripfan, anyone in FLL

Too Bad!!!!

The one thing that you have said which is true, is that money greases the wheel and without it your opportunities are limited.

Of course for you that means you will need to have a lot of money in order to make up for your terrible personality.

Hope you win the Lottery!!!!!!

Guest Tristan

RE: A cheap shot

The dancers at The Boardwalk seem to like my personality. :)

You're just jeolous because you have no personality.

BTW: Have you ever even been at the club? If so, how often? When was the last time you went there?

And if you need to disparage my personality, it's because you never had anything credible to say in the first place regarding my post. I notice that you can't write a sentence addressing an issue. All you know how to do is attack someone whom you don't like with false unsubstantiated accusations and inuendos.

In all my time on this site, I have never seen anyone attack a totally positive post because he mistakenly believed that the author had previously trashed the same thing. And even if a person did change his mind, which I didn't, so what? That's still not a cause for your unfounded cheap shot.

You didn't just attack my post at random. If someone else had written exactly the same thing, you would have praised the post for its great information. No, you attacked me because I in some way, at some time, must have upset your childlike world of fantasy, where everything is perfect. Sorry, but there's very little in life that's perfect - certainly not clubs and people.

I'd love to see you at The Boardwalk, sitting all alone all night because no dancer wants to hang with you after meeting you.:7

The reason you have to post such long winded messages on this board is because anyone who knows you has blocked your emails.

As you have made perfectly clear in many of your posts ,as long as you have $ bills the dancers will talk to anyone even you!!!

Guest Tristan

>The reason you have to post such long winded messages on this

>board is because anyone who knows you has blocked your

>emails.

The reason I have such long-winded posts is because it's very difficult to penetrate your thick skull. I remind you that it was YOU who first attacked me when I wrote a positive, upbeat post that attacked nobody.

The reason you don't like my long posts is because you don't have the capacity to understand more than two sentences at a time. There are a lot of members who write much longer e-mails, and you have no problem with that.

Totally untrue about the e-mail! I know of one person who has blocked my e-mail, and I have blocked his. Again, another false accusation! I exchange e-mails with quite a few members. If there are others who have blocked my e-mails, I'm couldn't care less because they're not people I care to contact. In any case, it's all totally irrelevant to any of your original accusations. You're desperately grasping for straws. You jump from one insult to another because you have nothing intelligent or accurate to say about any of the real issues. You never did.

>

>As you have made perfectly clear in many of your posts ,as

>long as you have $ bills the dancers will talk to anyone even

>you!!!

Ah, now it comes out. Admission that the root cause of your initial vicious reply was in fact idol worhsip. I upset your perceptions of your idols. Oh, too bad! The truth is disturbing, isn't it?

You got it wrong. You can't have it both ways. Your heroes say that it's their magnetic attraction and charisma which attract dancers. Well that what also attracts them to me. Money has nothing to do with it, don't you remember?

You display such a level of mental confusion and disturbance that I won't dignify any more of your absurd posts with a reply. You have some serious problems and issues that you need to work thru without attacking other people. Good luck with your therapy. I hope it helps you.

You are in fact the idiot that can't have it both ways.

All your posts are about how money is what attracts the dancers and personality has nothing to do with it. Let's see if you want to deny that , because then we will definitely know you are bi-polar.

Then like the child you are , you try to say the dancers are attracted to your personality and that I will sit alone because of mine.

Well which is it?

Maybe you can ask your therapist, but then again he has probaly given up on you!!!

Archived