Male Strip Clubs

Chuck50
This topic is 7390 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love reading this thread but some times think it should be called the Gaeity who is on this week. It seems to monoplize the board, not that we shouldnt hear about it but sometimes I think it is all we hear about . Maybe it should be its own title or spot. JUSt as thought. Anyone else have any thoughts>>>????? HUGS Chuck:P :p :P :p

Hi Chuck

As one of the guys who does the Gaiety reviews I have to say I agree with you. Cooper and I have encouraged people to add to our reviews and share their view of the show.

But this is supposed to be about male strip clubs. There aren't too many of them around and I would love to hear more about the ones that exist in other cities. I wish others would start posting like we do with the Gaiety. Please let us hear from you.

Guest Tampa Yankee

This forum is fine just as it is. My only regret is that I don't get to Montreal more often so that I may post more often. Winter cramps my style... lol. The Gaiety provides some heat in the cold dark months. Weekly action at the gaiety is not the problem, it is the inaction at the other venues. Thanks, Gaiety Guys. :D

BTW stuff on stella's and the new latino club are also interesting reads, so I encourage you NY kinda guys to make the rounds. :7

Chuck,

I used to feel like you that there was too much Gaiety. Then I realized that great info on all the other clubs are available in the FAQ section.

While I regret not being able to go to NYC more, I do enjoy reading the posts. And, BTW, I've seen recent posts concerning other clubs such as the revival of the old Happy Tap in Ontario.

I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem with weekly posts from the other clubs. Just doesn't seem to be anyone else as dedicated as the Gaiety guys.

Archived