GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 12.29.03

Cooper
This topic is 7417 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end of the year lineup included many popular dancers from this year (and past)... It was a beautiful day in NYC and many patrons were in attendance at the 1:30pm G-show.

There were no surprises in the lineup"

1. Dave Angelo

2. Jeffrey

3. Nicolai

4. Cameron

5. Pablo

6. Ben Versace

7. Anthony

Who's who in the lineup:

DAVE ANGElO: "making a special guest appearance, new Colt discovery"... IMO Dave should have been the featured dancer, he's earned his wings for this title... There are some dancers who you just want to applaud when they enter stage and Dave is one. He enters wearing a "STIFF" t-shirt and jeans. He has dark short hair, a tight muscular build, (on the slender side), and was looking very handsome. Dave's dance style is shifting his weight back and forth on his legs while making excellent eye contact. It doesn't take long before his t-shirt is gone and his jeans are down to his legs, leaving him in his yellow tight knit briefs bulging with anticipation... Second number: He gives a lot of attention to the stageside patrons, approaching each one with his rock hard cock dripping of pre-cum. He then gives an approving taste. :9 Dave is extremely friendly and personable both on and off stage.

JEFFREY: I was happy to see that Jeffrey got the #2 position in the lineup. This is usually reserved for the featured dancer. The dj introduced him as the "very sexy Jeffrey" and I couldn't agree more. Jeffrey looks amazing in what ever he wears. He entered wearing a red t-shirt and jeans. He has green eyes, spiked light brown hair, and is extremely handsome. His stage show is quite lively and playful. He's a good dancer and has a killer smile. Second number: He has a muscular body with veins popping out of his arms. He has a good size uncut cock, a great looking butt, and a tattoo of a 4 leaf clover on his upper leg... Jeffrey will be in NYC till the 1/14. He will also be doing some modeling during his stay and will let us know which magazines he'll been seen in.

NICOLAI: Introduced as the "featured dancer and Bel Ami model" (I'm still trying to locate some pictures of him on the BA website, if anyone can find one, please post.) Nicolai originates from the Czech Republic and has youthful good looks with dark hair combed back. He enters stage with his back to the patrons and facing the tinsel curtains. Perhaps he spent too much time back stage. He's not much of a dancer, but a pleasure to watch as he strokes and rubs his smooth body. He has a swimmers build with broad muscular shoulders. Second number: he performs infront of each tipping patron giving them a good look at his uncut cock and hairy baby butt. He also does some nice sensual moves while sitting on the stage.

CAMERON: Introduced as the "hot blond". Cameron is from Montreal and dances at the Stock. He has baby blue eyes, blond hair (which unfortunately he hid under a knit cap for both numbers) and a blond soul patch. He has a slender muscular body which looked good under the stage lights. His routine is walking with a skip, back and forth. He looks at you with his big eyes and makes no expression. Second number: his body is completely smooth and his cock was pointing to the sky!

PABlO: a hot looking Latino (from SA). He's about 5'7" with dark hair/eyes, plus these dark thick eyebrows. I find his looks very sexy. His stage show isn't that exciting as he's a slow dancer and just goes through the motions. He has a medium build which some might say needs more working out. Second number: he entered soft (or as he says "not prepared"). I don't recall ever seeing him hard.

BEN VERSACE: introduced as "a unique performer and always entertaining"... For those patrons who were falling asleep during Pablo's performance, Ben certainly woke you up with his! You never know where Ben is going to enter stage from. Today, he walks down the aisle with a drink tray, well, perhaps just a tray as there were no drinks available. He jumps on stage while talking to the patrons and begins to mesmerizes us with another amazing performance. Ben should be nicknamed "Mr. Feel Good", for that's how you feel watching his show. Ben does it all, he's an excellent dancer/performer, knows how to captivate an audience with some erotic/sensual moves. He's tops when it comes to shaking his smooth butt and tempting you with his inviting tongue. He has no fears in stepping off stage and walking over seat to reach a patron. As entertaining as his 1st number is, his second is also extremely creative as he enters wearing his chef's outfit and using tongs to serve up his rock hard cock from under his apron. Ben will always be remembered as one of the best performers ever to hit the G-stage.

ANTHONY: hails from SF and has performed at Nob Hill. He's our twink of the week. He's about 5'6", very youthful looking and puts on good stage show. Anthony has short dark hair, blue eyes accented by his dark eyebrows. He likes to hit the stage floor and slide around. He makes you feel that he's having a good time. Anthony is well endowed (for his size) and makes a point of saying "thank you" (in your ear) to each tipping patron.

Ben told me that Marlone might be joining the weekend lineup.

This is the last "WEEKDAY LINEUP" for 2003. Boy! where did the year go... Foxy and I wish everyone a very HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!... Today in Times Square, the Ciy was doing a trial run of the "dropping of the crystal ball", it worked and we all applauded 2004!!!

>great review, once again coop, but help me out here...i'm

>trying to form a visual of this in my mind - "and hairy baby

>butt."!

Shy, I call them as I see them!:+

Perhaps this is a better visual (maybe not)... a baby size butt with a hairy crack! :9

Btw, that link isn't working...

I thought the show was pretty good tonight in front of a good Monday crowd. I went to the late show and the line up was shuffled a bit with Ben moved up to follow Nicolai.

Dave Angelo, my favorite of the line up. Pretty complete package. Dark hair, muscular and friendly. I wouldn't use the word "slender" to describe him though. Thought his dancing for the fast number was sexy and masculine. Nice hard meat for the second number. Between live shows they showed Dave's film from Colt "Reload" -- bonus!

Jeffrey, you can really see why he's in the running for Gaiety dancer of the year. Very muscular and very defined. Not in the same class as Trevor in terms of bulk but who is?

Nicolai, tall muscular build with good definition. Broad shoulders, dark hair. A bit larger than a swimmer's build but in that category. Not much in the way of dancing but good smile.

Ben V, energetic fast number and dramatic slow song. Fun interaction with the audience. A bit on the slender side for my cup of tea but defined and sexy. I actually was more attracted to him when he was sitting calmly in the lounge.

Cameron, another nice build somewhere between Nicolai and Dave. Basic dance moves. Seemed really nice in the lounge but that personality doesn't come through on stage. Had the blond hair on display for the late show.

Pablo, very good looking dark features and nice build. He lost me with his stage show though. Didn't mind that he "wasn't prepared" for the second number but he wouldn't even remove his hand from covering his cock. Don't be shy! Much of the second song was simply walking up and back on the stage then hanging out in the rear of the stage with his back to the audience and/or flexing.

Anthony, cute and hot youngster. Is he even old enough to be dancing? Has some fun tear-a-way clothing that he uses to good effect. Wished he had smiled a bit.

Foxy, Yes, you were missed yesterday, as you can see, my research went late into the night... I hope you'll be around for the Weekend Updates and the crowning of "Mr. Gaiety 2003". You have the crown ready, don't you???

Marco, we all appreciate your contribution in writing an update on the "late night G-show". Foxy, John Pela, and I have always encouraged other patrons to paticipate in the review process. The more opinions the better. We hope to hear more from you and others in '04.

I'll give the G a call today to find out whether or not it will be open on New Year's Eve. When I spoke with Denise last week, she said the G would be closed due to the crowds in Times Square.

"I'll give the G a call today to find out whether or not it will be open on New Year's Eve. When I spoke with Denise last week, she said the G would be closed due to the crowds in Times Square."

I just got off the phone with Denise and she said the G will be open New Year's Eve for the 1:30 and 3:30pm shows only... With the crowds in the Times Square area, the local streets will be closed to all vehicles. People gather very early to claim their viewing spot for watching the Big Apple drop. It might be difficult getting down Broadway and 46th Streets. If you're planning on attending a G show tomorrow, I'd still recommend you call first, 212-221-8868... For Stella goers, the management is handing out New Year's Eve passes to get down 47th St.

The schedule for New Year's Day is still the same. Shows will be at 6pm, 8:30pm, and 10:30pm... No 1:30pm or 3:30pm shows.

I just returned from New York and soem shows at the Gaiety. I have been going to NYC and to the Gaiety for many years, and never have I seen NYC and Times Square as crowded and busy as it was this weekend. You couldn't walk down the street or cross the street. Their were tourists gawking and video taping everywhere. Couples were holding hands and parents were clutching on to children's hands, making navigating more difficult. The number of baby strollers was also unbeleivable. I can not imagine what it would be like for New Year's Eve, but it was very difiicult to navigate this week.

Could use some help... I'm trying to include in the reviews pictures of the G-dancers while they're in town. Several members have told me they enjoy that feature. Sometimes a picture tells a better story...

I spoke with G-dancer Jeffrey and he'll send me some pictures to post, but I'm still having trouble finding one of Nicolia. He was advertised (btw, a great picture) in NEXT and HX magazines as a "Bel Ami" model. I've tried their site and can't find a picture of him. I know Bel Ami makes videos, but has anyone seen a book of their models? :9 Most are from the Czech Republic.

If anyone can find pictures of not only Nicolai, but any G dancer, please post. thanks...

"Pic of Nicholi in Ft Lauderdale or Miami section of Rentboy.com"

Joseph, thanks for the information. Finally, I have some great shots of Nikola (RB spelling, Nicolai in HX and Next mag.) I don't think these are from Bel Ami, but I'll keep looking for those.

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=9648

Hey Buffroger, thanks for those "hot" pictures of G-dancers.

WEEKEND LINEUP

Happy New Year to all ! I can only imagine that if even a small percentage of the 1 million "ball watchers" who were in Times Square last night make it to the Gaeity this weekend, we should be in for a good sized crowd. Does anyone have the scoop on who's on for this weekend's show?

thanks

RE: Weekend lineup

Once again, another standing room only crowd at the 6:15 Fri. night show.

The 1st weekend lineup of the new year included:

1. Dave Angelo

2. Jeffrey

3. Nikola

4. M4M's Mr. Gaiety 2003, Ben Versace

5. Cameron

6. Pablo, tonight he was prepared!:p

7. Brendan: new to the G, he was wearing a Norwegian t-shirt, he's tall, has light brown hair, blue eyes, and medium muscular build.

8. Anthony

9. Adrian: new to the G, he has mature good looks, spiked brown hair, a great tan, and a medium muscular build.

10. Jonathan: new to the G, he has a shaved head, and a slender build (not typical of a G dancer).

11. Jared of NJ. tall and very muscular.

12. Marlone: came out wearing a plaid smokers jacket with red lining and silver pants. His self-sucking signature move earns him a lot of appreciative applauds.

Danik showed up for the finale, but didn't dance at the 6:15. RATS! He was looking very sexy.

Guest vumnik

At the 12:15 show Brendan came out wearing a red sleevless top and tight jeans. The shirt quickly came off to reveal a nice defined chest. He is a good dancer and has great energy. His second number included lots of sucking on his finger-playing with his cock, sucking on his finger-playing with his ass, sucking on his finger-slapping his ass, crawling around the stage with a very seductive look and being very generous to the side patrons. He had everyone's attention and looks like he enjoys it. He was the perfect dancer to come out after Pablo, who was not "prepared", collected his tips really fast, and then mostly stood with his back to the audience trying to get the DJ to cut his song short so he can get off the stage. Other honorable mention must go to Adrian who is also new to the G. Adrian is Mexican, he has mature good looks and a smile that makes you melt.:9

VUMIK!

>At the 12:15 show Brendan came out wearing a red sleevless

>top and tight jeans. The shirt quickly came off to reveal a

>nice defined chest. He is a good dancer and has great energy.

>His second number included lots of sucking on his

>finger-playing with his cock, sucking on his finger-playing

>with his ass, sucking on his finger-slapping his ass, crawling

>around the stage with a very seductive look and being very

>generous to the side patrons. He had everyone's attention and

>looks like he enjoys it. He was the perfect dancer to come

WOW - for a new member and poster you use verbs QUITE well!!!!! THANK YOU for that great, detailed report on Brendan. Do we know if he is from Norway?

>out after Pablo, who was not "prepared", collected his tips

>really fast, and then mostly stood with his back to the

>audience trying to get the DJ to cut his song short so he can

>get off the stage. Other honorable mention must go to Adrian

>who is also new to the G. Adrian is Mexican, he has mature

>good looks and a smile that makes you melt.:9

Poor Pablo. I have seen G dancers just go on with the show as if they had a raging hard on when all they had was Lomein. That must be difficult. And Adrian sounds dreamy!

THANKS VUMIK!

Archived