GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 12.29.03

Cooper
This topic is 7416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Weekend lineup

Thanks Cooper for the weekend update...

I was at the 9:15 show and basically the same lineup as the 6:00 show, except for the addition of Danik...MMMmmmm in place of Jonathon. He wowed the crowd with his xtra large package and piercing eyes. I even saw him flash a smile at a couple of lucky stageside patrons. For my money, I thought Jared had one of the best bods of the night! Wow, his pecs, arms and ass are amazing! Does anyone know if he's available for privates when he's not at the G?

I'll give Pablo credit for the sexiest eyebrows of the night, as well as a quite handsome face, which in my book counts for alot! Of course, David Angelo's second act to the song "Calling All Angels" fit him to the T, and he looked as good as I've seen him, which is to say magnificent ! I think everyone would like to know more about Brendan/Brandon (sp?), his debut at the G was impressive; he's tall, blond, built and very animated on stage. Does anyone know where he's from?

Thanks

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived