Happy New YR Gaiety Dancers

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7420 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

As noted in the Mr. Gaiety 2003 Thread we all have our favorite Gaiety dancers. I think we should wish the dancers our best wishes...

These beautiful young guys have helped fullfill our fantasies and provided fun times this past year- I know I experienced this! They have been part of our lives ... Whether it has been watching them perform, talking to them in the lounge, private sessions or other experiences not connected with the Gaiety. :-)

Dancing at the Gaiety for most if not all of them is a way to earn money to achieve a dream ... Whether its to become an actor, college education, to supplement their income or to purchase a house/help with a better life.

And I know all the M4M posters wish for a better life for these gorgeous young men and that performing at Strip Clubs or privates only be for the short-term.

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R - T O T H E G A I T Y D A N C E R S and Best Wishes That Their Dreams for 2004 and Beyond Come True!

Also Happy New Year to M4M posters, especially The Fab Cooper, Lucky the Hunk :p ,Foxy, VDN, NYO, GRoca, Jaynnj, Luso, Shy, Crazy4U, TomCal and many others who I have enjoyed reading your posts and meeting several of you at the Gaiety and Stellas.

best wishes to you, jp, in the new year, along with everyone on the board. john, hope bens' dreams come true too, which you are wishing for, even though it would mean you not seeing his performances which you so enjoy. it's not a tax write off, but you can have some sense of satisfaction of contributing to a young mans' success.

Guest JohnPela

>best wishes to you, jp, in the new year, along with everyone

>on the board. john, hope bens' dreams come true too, which

>you are wishing for, even though it would mean you not seeing

>his performances which you so enjoy. it's not a tax write

>off, but you can have some sense of satisfaction of

>contributing to a young mans' success. Shy

Sky, Thank you for your best wishes and kind comments.

My fantasies have definitely been fullfilled during 2003 and I am very grateful. I love to travel and have been able to travel to NYC and Chicago frequently and to some very fun/exotic locations to see my favorite stripper. You are right, I do have the satisfaction of helping or contributing to a young man's success- who is also a very, very good, sweet, fun and courageous person.

NY Observer, Thank you and Best Wishes.

I enjoyed reading your detailed Gaiety reviews when I first found out about this site in late October 2002 from a Gaiety dancer. I went back and read the weekly reviews going back at least a year before that. I had mentioned in a personal email to you at the beginning of this year that your weekly reviews' awards had helped to stimulate Ben to put on more creative shows especially in late 2001 and early 2002 when he first appeared there. That is the truth. I liked the awards concept in addition to the paragraph reviews of each dancer. Maybe that type of awards concept could be done again maybe on an annual or semi-regular basis (hint-hint: Cooper).

Valley Dweller North, Best Wishes.

I sure hope you are a writer for a living because you are very good at it, seem to enjoy it, and you are very witty and fun to read. You can even describe a subway ride in a fun and interesting to read manner. Your guest Gaiety reviews for I believe NY Observer as well as Cooper/Foxy were fun to read.

GRoca, Happy New Year.

What can I say except that you have excellent taste in Gaiety dancers! Your comments about wishing Ben success in his acting career was nice. I think that all regular/weekly Gaiety patrons (no matter who there favorite dancer or body {twink/muscle/etc}type is) know he deserves to be a star and hope the best for him.

This site has been a nice hobby or distraction for me this last year. Its been my regular Monday night bed-time reading. And yes, I am long winded in my writing!

Best Wishes for 2004 New Year to Everyone!

Guest JohnPela

>Happy New Year to you as well, John Pela! Looking forward to

>seeing you again, soon, in the Big Apple. Lucky

Lucky,

Thank you. I'll even cum back quicker to NYC if I ever hear that you decided to take a spin on the Gaiety Stage :9

I enjoyed meeting you and having Saturday dinner and Sunday brunch with you and Cooper and your adorable companion for my 50th Birthday weekend at end of Sept 2003. That birthday weekend was perfect. Good dinner conversations, watching Gaiety and drinks at Stellas and my fantasy "stripper privates" birthday fun in my W Hotel room (of course not the spectacular view room like the FAB Cooper had that weekend).

JP- My performance at LaFleur last night was so well-received by the patrons, (including one very generous tip!), that I think I will make it my home stage. Denise can come to see me perform there, and, if she makes a good offer, I will grace the stage at the G sometime before I hit 70!:)

Mr. John Pela, aka Ben Versace ;) I wish you and the many fine contributors to the Strip Club Forum, all the good things that a happy and wonderful life can bring. Thanks for making the Weekday Gaiety reviews the most viewed thread on M4M.

What a year it's been meeting so many "fabulous" board members. Let's do it again in '04...

JP, your dedication and contributions to this board means a lot to me and meeting you was a true delight. You make my "research" so easy and dancers like Ben makes my job FUN!

All the best,

Cooper

Guest JohnPela

Happy New Year to Fab Mr. Cooper

>Mr. John Pela, aka Ben Versace ;) I wish you and the many

>fine contributors to the Strip Club Forum, all the good things

>that a happy and wonderful life can bring. Thanks for making

>the Weekday Gaiety reviews the most viewed thread on M4M. All the >best, Cooper

Of course I know all regular M4M contributors (especially to the Strip Club section) have warm and heart felt New Year wishes for The Fab Mr. Cooper.

Cooper, You were handed the Gaiety reviews baton from NY Observer (whose reviews were great to read) and have been a dedicated reviewer week after week (along with your trusted sidekick Mr. Foxy- just like Batman and Robin but without the tights ;) ). You have also been the fun ambassador to the Gaiety and Stellas for us out-of-towners.

I have enjoyed visiting NYC and meeting you. You were wonderful to me during my 50th birthday weekend. Your Monday afternoon and Friday night "research" projects have become legendary on this site. Are you sure that you aren't also the Mayor of NYC?

Guest JohnPela

RE: Happy New Year to Fab Mr. Cooper

>Lucky would have gotten a bigger tip if he'd taken his pants

>off! He just didn't want to make the other dancers jealous.

Lucky, can always count on a big tip from me if he'd take his pants off.

Between the holidays, Don't forget to thank the dancers with a nice tip. It also wouldn't hurt to tell how much you appreciate your dancer in a private location- say your hotel or their hotel room. They need to live off more then the tips they receive at the Gaiety.

RE: Happy New Year

I also would like to wish everyone a great new year (now that I'm not just lurking). I especially enjoy the line-up in advance so I can make my weekly plans, and also enjoy the reviews - and pretty much agree with most of them. So thank you Cooper and keep up the good work. And keep letting us know when Ben will be performing. :9 ;-);-) :9

Guest JohnPela

RE: Happy New Year

>I also would like to wish everyone a great new year (now that

>I'm not just lurking). I especially enjoy the line-up in

>advance so I can make my weekly plans, and also enjoy the

>reviews - and pretty much agree with most of them. So thank

>you Cooper and keep up the good work. And keep letting us

>know when Ben will be performing. :9 ;-);-) :9

Thanks Arrow,

Well I guess the Gaiety is a place to be lurking. I think thats what I've done there quite a few times. Happy New Year. What else can I say, but that you have good taste in Gaiety dancers! :9

Guest JohnPela

Happy New Year Ben Versace

In this thread I have wished the Gaiety dancers as a whole a Happy New Year and the M4M Strip Club posters a Happy New Year.

I also want to especially and specifically wish a Happy New Year to Mr. Gaiety 2003, Mr. Ben Versace (Mr Entertainment at the Gaiety). My hope is that for 2004 your acting career dreams come true which you so deserve and are so talented. You are too talented to remain performing in strip clubs (no matter how much I like to see your performances there). You are truly a good and sweet person who deserves the best in this new year.

I think many of the regular posters on this site wish Ben success in his acting career and also: HAPPY NEW YEAR BEN!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Archived