GAIETY LNEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 12.22.03

foxy
This topic is 7423 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Jared

I think we need to find out what gym Trevor and Jared go to and when they work out. I think this is something that needs to be reviewed and I volunteer to do it. I'm sure I could blend right in and no one would notice my taking notes. When we are all in the shower together I'll just have to rely on my memory and I'll try not to drop the soap.

Excellent show on Friday night, something for everyone, very big crowd.

1. Michael

2. Trevor

3. Ronnie LeCour

4. Nikolai

5. Ray

6. Jared

7. Zack

8. Jeffrey

9. Dave (Angel Wing variety)

10. Cameron

11. Pablo

12. Anthony

NYO favorites: wow, tough call...

I will have to see the show tomorrow and decide, but lots of potentials.

My favorties were Michel, Ronnie, Nikolai, and, from some angles, Zack. If I looked at him "just so" he seemed quite handsome, but from other angles he looked chunky.

It was definitely the biggest crowd I have ever seen at the Gaiety.

There is increasing chatter that the Mr. Gaiety candidates will all perform a special show on New Year's Eve! Unfortunately, it will be at Cooper's private estate as no one will be able to get near the G due to the crowds waiting to see the ball drop. But, just think, at Cooper's you can have Mr. G 2003 drop a ball right into your mouth! But remember, increasing chatter does not mean it will happen!:)

Not only was there a standing room only crowd at the G. Fri. night, but something took place that I hadn't seen in awhile... Pablo did not come out for his 2nd number. The lights went on, the music played and no Pablo. When the song was over, the dj said, "moving along next on stage Anthony"...

When I saw Pablo in the lounge he told me he "wasn't prepared"... I can only imagaine what Denise told him!

Looking ahead to next week...

Nicolai: featured dancer from the Czech Republic, now living in Fl.

Dave: popular G dancer, a candidate for Mr. Gaiety 2003 and featured in the movie RELOAD

Cameron: the blond/blue eyed cupid

Jeffrey: from Quebec City, model, and candidate for Mr. Gaiety 2003.

Pablo: hopefully prepared

Anthony: twink from SF

The G will be closed on New Year's Eve, however, I heard from a dancer it will open in the evening on New Year's Day... best to call ahead.

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace At Gaiety Tonight

>Something took place (Friday night) that I hadn't seen in

>awhile... Pablo did not come out for his 2nd number. The

>lights went on, the music played and no Pablo. When the song

>was over, the dj said, "moving along next on stage Anthony"...

>When I saw Pablo in the lounge he told me he "wasn't

>prepared"... I can only imagaine what Denise told him!

>Looking ahead to next week...Pablo: hopefully prepared.

Beginning with the 6:15 pm show tonight, Ben Versace was a last minute addon by Denise to the lineup. I'm not sure if he replaced Pablo or another dancer. Ben performed his waiter black apron routine that was well received by G-patrons when last seen in September 2003. He looked yummy then with just his black apron which he twirled around his waist showing the goodies and large snacks available underneath it :9

At this point it appears Ben Versace will be appearing at the Gaiety through New Year's Eve Day. Maybe one of the M4M board members present there can confirm this.

>Looking ahead to next week...

>

>Nicolai: featured dancer from the Czech Republic, now living

>in Fl.

>Dave: popular G dancer, a candidate for Mr. Gaiety 2003 and

>featured in the movie RELOAD

>Cameron: the blond/blue eyed cupid

>Jeffrey: from Quebec City, model, and candidate for Mr. Gaiety

>2003.

>Pablo: hopefully prepared

>Anthony: twink from SF

Add "Mr. Entertainment" Ben Versace to this tentative lineup and that makes 7.

Nicolai is advertised in Next and HX magazines as being a Bel Ami model. Perhaps someone can help me out and locate a BA picture of him, I can't seem to find one, thanks.

Guest JohnPela

>>Looking ahead to next week...Add "Mr. Entertainment" Ben Versace to >>this tentative lineup and that makes 7.

Cooper,

I'm not sure if Ben Versace will be dancing Monday to Wednesday of this coming week. I had posted that last night but as of 7pm Sunday night Ben told me he didn't know if he would be dancing at Gaiety after Sunday night. So I guess it depends on what Denise told you as to who would be dancing there beginning tomorrow.

Archived