Montreal: Black and Blue: Day 1 Wednesday

TotallyOz
This topic is 7503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After a short 50 minute flight from NYC we arrived at the airport in Montreal for this year's festival. Traveling with a few younger gay guys who were obviously in town for Black and Blue, we were sent in for customs and immigration searches. :) Luckily, we weren't stripped searched but all our luggage was thoroughly inspected. Having 5 dildos in one case (2 rather large) could have been an embarrassing moment but went by very smooth. The two cute boys from Cali in front of us weren't so lucky as they were taken into a room for a strip search.

Sorry, I digress. The weather outside was perfect and we headed to Campus around 5PM. The place was not very crowded. Upon entering, I met a few boys I had seen on past trips. They explained the new rules to me about the $20 songs and assured me it was worth the money. One boy who I have liked since his earlier days at Taboo was there and said that anything goes for a premium. I asked if he would give head for $50 USD and he agreed. We headed to the back, I stayed a few songs and got a great bj all for $50 (plus 3 songs at $20). I thought this was a fabulous deal.

The afternoon boys at Campus were not as hot as the ones at Stock. I knew a few more of the Stock boys from Campus and knew that many of them were from Taboo and I felt very comfortable. Stock also had nice $20 dances and were private and enjoyable. I had wanted to suck face with this one kid for years but never allowed at Taboo. We went in the back and I had some of the best deep French kissing I had experienced in many months. I stayed 4 songs and don't think his tongue left my mouth. :)

Adonis was a different story to say the least. It was ladies night and they charged us $3 to get in. I was disappointed in that but a good guy and a sweetheart of a man was at the front of the line and paid for our group (now at 6). The boys at Adonis were not what I was looking for and the atmosphere was not enjoyable for me. We stayed for a drink or two, no private dances and then left.

Blue was next on the agenda. It was nice location and nice surroundings. However, they were having Karoke night. The guys would get on stage and sing and strip. It lead to some fun moments and some interesting scenes. I had one private in the back and was told that anything but sucking dick and eating ass was allowed. There were no private rooms that I saw and I did have a few good songs but it because I was in the back room with no one else back there. So, I did enjoy it. Drinks here were MUCH more expensive than the other clubs. Not a smart move on the part of the new club owner's part but it is his club. :)

Now, after this long and boring post as well as more explicit details that I usually give, I will say all in all that I enjoyed the first day. I like the new $20 songs and the clubs seem to be doing ok. Boys say business is ok. I didn't see that many of my Taboo boys at Adonis or Blue or at Campus but it was a Wednesday. I have been told that many of them were working on this weekend. So, I guess I will have to wait and see. I missed going to Taboo and saying the entire evening. It just isn't the same. The other clubs do not have that feeling like you are at home there. I think the closest one I got to was Stock.

I am here with a great group of guys and it is fun just hanging out with the group. We are off to the strip clubs again tonight and will see what happens in this amazing city today.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the report OZ,what is the attitude about privates(back at your hotel)with the boys?Any noticeble changes/are they more or less eager too make some real money?

And what about the street trade?More?Less?

Looking forward to your next post-Enjoy yourself.And try Addonis agiain when it is not Ladies Night(Derrick gives a great private)

Marc,

Your presence is well missed. Though it does leave me and Tampa more boys to choose from. :)

We went to our favorite breakfast place today for brunch. Guess who was sitting at the table next to us? One of your favorite boys (super twink) and his new bf. :) They are both dancing at Adonis tonight so we will give it another try just to see them. :)

As always, everyone that sees our group says, "where is Marc? (spoken is a very sexy, twink french accent)" We thought about making up an incredibly ridiculous story about 3 twinks, a midget, a flight attendant and a sheep. But, our conscience got the better side of us and we told them you would be here soon. :) "Yeah" they all say. :)

Hey Big,

I did notice that many more of the boys were willing to do privates back at the room. I spoke to 2 in particular that would not do that 3 months ago. Now, they are not only willing but broached the subject with me. I didn't ask either one of them on this trip but they knew I had approached them many times in the past. I can't say yet if this is indicitive of all the boys. But, for a few I have been in great back room privates with over the past few years, it was true.

I didn't see much of the street trade. But, I haven't started looking yet. Give me a day or two. :)

Guest Dionysos

There is a lot of info on strip clubs in montreal.

However not much on the sauna scene. Anyone

got anything to share about saunas and sex-clubs ?

I did a casual search and found as many as 5 saunas

in town. Surely some of you wud have been there ?

thanks a ton

Guest Dionysos

There is a lot of info on strip clubs in montreal.

However not much on the sauna scene. Anyone

got anything to share about saunas and sex-clubs ?

I did a casual search and found as many as 5 saunas

in town. Surely some of you wud have been there ?

thanks a ton

>

>We went to our favorite breakfast place today for brunch.

>Guess who was sitting at the table next to us? One of your

>favorite boys (super twink) and his new bf. :) They are both

>dancing at Adonis tonight so we will give it another try just

>to see them. :)

I hope Tampa took a pic! And I don't mean of the French toast at Cora's either!!!!

Can't wait to see all of them... and I am looking forward to your update on the Taboo cuties on loan to L'Adonis!

>

>We went to our favorite breakfast place today for brunch.

>Guess who was sitting at the table next to us? One of your

>favorite boys (super twink) and his new bf. :) They are both

>dancing at Adonis tonight so we will give it another try just

>to see them. :)

I hope Tampa took a pic! And I don't mean of the French toast at Cora's either!!!!

Can't wait to see all of them... and I am looking forward to your update on the Taboo cuties on loan to L'Adonis!

Guest fukamarine

>Luckily, we weren't stripped searched but all

>our luggage was thoroughly inspected. Having 5 dildos in one

>case (2 rather large) could have been an embarrassing moment

>but went by very smooth. The two cute boys from Cali in front

>of us weren't so lucky as they were taken into a room for a

>strip search.

Hold on there - not so fast. Depending on the hunk factor of the customs agent, a strip search could be the highlight of the whole trip. It is a big fantasy of mine but so far I've had no such luck. Wonder what I could do to arouse their suspicion?

fukamarine

Guest fukamarine

>Luckily, we weren't stripped searched but all

>our luggage was thoroughly inspected. Having 5 dildos in one

>case (2 rather large) could have been an embarrassing moment

>but went by very smooth. The two cute boys from Cali in front

>of us weren't so lucky as they were taken into a room for a

>strip search.

Hold on there - not so fast. Depending on the hunk factor of the customs agent, a strip search could be the highlight of the whole trip. It is a big fantasy of mine but so far I've had no such luck. Wonder what I could do to arouse their suspicion?

fukamarine

there are much more that 5 saunas in montreal actually, but not all of them worth to visit. the most bisy is Oasis of course - weekend nights. Cenre-ville is for older men, Bronkx is for S&M lovers as well as for that who is in leather fetish. Millenium is bisy on Tuesdays because of their special - 5 dollars for two saunas.

I have used two saunas in Montreal when I did not want to bring streetboys back to my Hotel.The Oasis and the Bronx.Both were OK/fine for the putpose I wanted,but not very clean or nice.

According to one of my friends in La Belle Ville(a very hot young construction worker/dancer)The two best saunas in Montreal are in the Plateu area(metro stop Mont Royal)and around the corner from the West Side bar(on Gauchitere(sp?))More "regular"guys and much cleaner/better fitted out than the ones in the village.

>Now, after this long and boring post as well as more explicit

>details that I usually give, I will say all in all that I

>enjoyed the first day.

Not boring at all and I must saw with the $20 dances, if you are willing to pay you sure can play.}(

Looking forard to your daily reports, even if it does make me jealous to be there with you guys.:*

There are about 14 or 15 Sauna in Montreal. Try checking out http://www.fugues.com for information. The Sauna listing is at: http://fugues.vortex.qc.ca/main.cfm?p=100&section_id=2&categorie_sous_id=2&l=en

I only go to the strip clubs when I am in Montreal, but my friends frequent the Saunas. My friends prefer SDP (Sauna du Plateau) and 456. Some of the one's on Ste Catherine can be to much "stand and pose" and too many guys on drugs after the bars close. My friends meet more "regular" guys by taying off of Ste. Catherine.

But everyone's tastes differ. With 15 to choose from, everyone who wants should find a sauna that suites their taste.

Fire, we will be there in the afternoons. The best way to find us is to look for RyanLV now NYC. He is the most easily recognizible face and one of the cuttest you will see. :)

If that doesn't work, send me an e-mail and I'll give you my room number at the Gouveneurs.

Day 2:

OK. OK. I have to be honest here. My intentions were to visit all the clubs again today. We got a bit sidetracked. First, we had brunch with Tampa Yankee, Luke Davison, RyanLV (NYC), and a few others. Tampa was looking hot!

We did a bit of shopping and had dinner. After dinner we wondered into Adonis first. We stayed there till well over 2 am. It was fun and the $20 dances were hot. I think they are well worth the money and have no problem paying for them. I like them and now am 100% positive that they are a good thing. Wow. For $20 or a little more you can do anything you want. It is totally worth it for me.

We went to the club Stereo for the Jock Ball. Hot men sweating all over the place. Luke Davison of DC has got to have more rhythm and style in his movements that 99% of the people on earth. Damm, that boy can move and grove and I just loved watching him dance and shake his thing. :)

At Stereo, our little contingent had 4 cute boys from Adonis and Blue meet us there to add to the enjoyment of the night. After a long night of dancing and fun, we ended up in bed at 9 am this morning. I just work up and probably missed our daily brunch. So, I am now going to shower (after the 6 boys in my room get ready) :) and then I will make it to the other bars today if all goes according to plan. ;)

Two good recomendations for Du Plateu and 456. Ok, i admit that Du Plateu is more fancy that the others - with bigger rooms, much cleaner, etc. I also admot that 456 is the biggest one in Montreal - 3 floors, swimming pool, gym... But the trouble is that these two saunas are almost empty even weekend nights!!! so, if you want to swim on a poll, relax in steam room and dry sauna - you have to go to these two. If you want to have "interesting adventure" - go to Oasis, Bronx or Centre-ville. the choice is totally yours!!;)

Archived