Some new developments at Taboo

marc anthony
This topic is 7576 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Back at my favorite place tonight. It was reasonably busy. Of course, my old favorites were there...Damien, Yannick, Pierre, Pierre-Luc. Got to meet some new cute ones. Jerome is not new, but he caught my eye tonight... and he is getting cuter with age, so I hung out with the sexy boy for a while.

The club is under new management. Ti-Guy Do is no longer there. The new manager is a young guy named Claude, and the dancers seem to like him a lot.

Nick, the DJ, is now the weekend manager.

There were curtains hung up across the door of the back room to create more privacy, and the walls were freshly painted. I was told that tomorrow, the entire back room floor will be replaced with wood paneling, and that within 2 weeks, the back will be partitioned.

I will get to see if the floor is in fact put in... but unfortunately will not be here for 2 weeks to see the new/improved back room.

There are 2 good things that I see here. The first, and obviously most important, is that the new owners are obviously interested in keeping Taboo running if they are spending money on renovations. The second is that the renovations (and hopefully a new $10 license) will allow the back room of Taboo to go back to the good old days, and make Taboo the best place in Montreal once again!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marc,

Excellent news. I am glad things are starting to get back to normal there. And, I do think you are right about the new owners. They would not be coming there and pouring money into the place if they were not fairly confident things would work out.

I wonder if this has to do with the new owners also running Adonis? I wonder if a fix was in from the beginning? Just me. Maybe not.

But, how are the back rooms? Are the boys staying busy and active. That is what is going to keep them there.

Lastly, are any of the old boys back again after leaving?

I am excited to see the new changes myself.

>I wonder if this has to do with the new owners also running

>Adonis? I wonder if a fix was in from the beginning? Just

>me. Maybe not.

I agree with you. This thought crossed my mind more than once.

>But, how are the back rooms? Are the boys staying busy and

>active. That is what is going to keep them there.

>

The back room was fairly busy last night. However, the partitions are not in yet, and the license is still the $6 type. So the rules are actually still the same. It is the fact that things are visibly changing that is giving everyone the feeling of hope. Last night there were 19 dancers and a lots of smiles.

>Lastly, are any of the old boys back again after leaving?

I saw 3 or 4 new boys who I did not recognize last night, but no ex-dancers had returned, best I can tell... with the exception of Francis (who returned about 2 weeks ago) and Matt (who had left long before the raid).

Guest Tampa Yankee

A new development at Campus too

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Lucas, the hot Asian boy at Campus, informed me that he has decided to retire from dancing effective this weekend. He will devote more time to school as he enters a local university next month. He indicated a desire to keep in touch with the friends he has made while dancing.

;(

RE: A new development at Campus too

>Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Lucas, the hot Asian

>boy at Campus, informed me that he has decided to retire from

>dancing effective this weekend. He will devote more time to

>school as he enters a local university next month. He

>indicated a desire to keep in touch with the friends he has

>made while dancing.

>

>;(

Lucas is a wonderful kid. Though I am sad (due to his retirement) for all of the customers he has made happy over the past year, I also wish him the best in his studies. He deserves everything good that can come to him!

So sad to see Lukas go. He was a breath of fresh air for me at Campus. Now what do I do with my afternoons? Where do I go? Tampa, you need to work it this week in Montreal and find some good alternative for the afternoons. Are you up to the task of scouring Montreal for me? :) If you decide to accept this mission ... this message will self destruct in 15 seconds. :)

Lucky,

I guess the back room was good for me, but the hotel was better. I took him up on that offer and was thrilled I did. He is amazing when he steps outside the watchful eye of the people at Campus. :)

>

>Don't forget to tell us about the boys you brought with you.

>

One of the biggest new updates is that I will be taking Travis of Boulder to Taboo with me tonight. He is fucking unbelievable.

I am never leaving this place (unless Travis does) LOL

Guest Tampa Yankee

Sometimes you gotta have faith...

... in dancers and recommendations... Oz is right on!

>Wow! Am I the only guy Lucas couldn't get it up for? My lap

>dance consisted mostly of him blowing in my ear and trying to

>hustle me to the hotel...:-(

... and here I thought that he retired because... after dancing for "popular client Lucky" what else is there for a hot montreal stripper to strive for. Now I know it was rejection!! :+

Lucky,

The hustle is the last thing you would have gotten. My fourth date with Lucas lasted 7 hours -- three in taboo and four in my hotel -- all for the regular fee. And it was a a very memorable 4 hours too!!!!!!!! The first three dates lasted 2+ hours. My first two times in the back he did have wood problems due to concern over the sometimes overzealous back room monitor and the booths we were in. This weekend we got his pick of booths and it was very crowded and busy --the monitor was nowhere in sight nor would it have mattered much where we were. Lucas brought his timber along. :9 He always brings plenty of wood back to the hotel and he is very generous in sharing it -- and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

}(

Gotta run... have to get ready for a dinner date with Lucas, Mark and Travis. Lucas made me promise have him back before his scehduled departure to the states late in the AM tomorrow. :D

(Now all I need to do is figure out how to dump this Marc guy -- he's just a boat anchor!! :+ )

Life (in Montreal) is good great!!

could,nt he have least waited to gay pride week is over

thats too bad cause a lot of us guys from the USA are

there from July 28-Aug 4. I promished him I go with him

then but guess now I will never have the chance to go with

Lucas

Well... the wood paneling went into the floor. Quite nice, actually. The latest though is that the partitions will now wait until after the trial.

Still optimism, though.

Last night, I got Damien (the cutie) to take Travis from Boulder to Unity to go dancing. I think the 2 most beautiful boys in North America had to be dancing it up there!

Montreal, as always, is a blast. Great boys, great fun, great atmosphere.

Review to come, but this one is special because of Travis. He really is beyond words (and photos). Don't expect the review anytime soon though... I am kind of occupied right now!

:9

Marc Anthony,

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to request a week of being in your shoes. I have written my request on e-mail and forwarded to Hooboy. I have also Fed Ex'ed it to the Senate for committee approval. Lastly, I said a prayer. If any of the above answer the request, then Travis will show up at my door tonight before the clock stricks 12. :)

RE: Sometimes you gotta have fun...

Well, good for you. Just because my ego is shattered....:)

I just saw the movie Seabisuit, so my analogy here is: I guess I shoulda stuck with that horse all along!

Had another great night at Taboo. Most of my favorites were there... like Damien, Yannick, and Pierre-Luc. As well, I had a great time with Ghislain, who looks great for someone who has danced at Taboo for 8 years. He is truly an example of "survival of the fittest."

The highlight of the night had to be my guest Travis of Boulder. He decided that he really liked the dancers and the whole concept of strip dancing... so he went out for Sunday audition night. He was awesome on stage. And as a result, spent so much time in the back room that I hardly got to see him! LOL. Oh well, I am not averse to sharing, and I was kept well occupied by the other boys in the club.

Anyway, it was just another great night. I even got to meet YFSC and got to thank him for keeping all of us updated during the raid on Taboo times. I bought him an omelette at Le Club Sandwich for his troubles... and it was fun to shoot the breeze with him and Tampa Yankee.

We also got to watch Travis have a hilarious series of conversations with Yannick and Pierre-Luc. Obvious friendships brewing!

Don't wanna leave anytime soon. So won't! hehe

While I don't go to Taboo, I must confess that I saw (and all I mean is sighted him, didn't SEE him) Travis in Montreal this past weekend. VERY nice looking boy. There were definitely some good looking guys in the audience.

It was amusing to me to see two guys in the audience earlier in my visit. They were definitely eye candy (not twinky enough for you guys reading this thread), but when it turned out there were there to see about dancing and later in the week actually danced, their bodies became less appealing.

I think that I must have different standards for a good looking audience member vs a dancer. Of course, most audience members are not undressed or even shirtless.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Jay,

There is some possibility he might tmake an encore appearance for Pride weekend if he returns from the States in time but I understand his return date is open.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Another wonderful weekend in Montreal comes to a close. I must return to the world of dealing with auto reparis shops and the like. So I'm leaving Marc to hold the fort for a few days.

THanks Marc of making it so fun once again and for bringing Travis. He was a great end to my last night at Taboo as I had his last backrrom dances, the very last dances of the night -- he and I owned the room. :) -- He's a great, gorgeous, gutsy, guy for a first time stripper -- Montreal style, I'll miss him. :( Also, dinner was great and our company was very very nice.

My time here was much too short though my accountant tells me it was much too long. :)

BTW, I have discovered a very disappointing downside to Montreal. This Quebecois clock has only 24 hours on it -- about eight hours too few as I don't have any time to sleep. :D Please speak to your contacts about a remedy. Thanks.

TY

PS I could have told you all of this over breakfast in an hour but I know you will need to fill your time while I'm out of town so I'm providing some reading material. :+

Ciao and see you soon.

Archived