GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF JULY14th

foxy
This topic is 7596 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For most people Monday is not their favorite day of the week. Back to work after an all-too-short summer weekend. Try to take some comfort in that some lucky people look forward to Monday. It's that 1:30pm show at the Gaiety and all those fresh young dancers that make Monday a funday. Sitting in the Lounge watching them arrive is kind of like watching all the racehorses at the track getting lined up for the big race. All that nervous energy. Those lavender walls just ooze testosterone.

You can hear the trumpet fanfare now...

1. Damian

2. Dominick

3. Angel

4. Max

5. Cody

6. Tom

7. Shawn

DAMIAN: With the tough/sweet face of a boxer this this young Celt from Boston makes a strong start to the show. Looking more muscular and defined than ever, Damian is in top form. He moves nicely on the stage and in his second act has the kind of equipment any racehorse would be proud of. A large cross on his back shows he must have a very spiritual side and the pierced nipple shows he hasn't given up the pleasures of the flesh. He must be Catholc. Probably an ex-altar boy. Think of the guilt!!! think of the fun!

For a picture of Damian log onto http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=5049

DOMINICK: Oh God! The straightest guy in the world would get a hard-on looking at him. We see a lot of amazing bodies at the Gaiety but Dominick (the featured dancer) leaves most of the competition in the dust. It's as if Michaelangelo carved him out muscle by muscle, each bulge crisp and clearly defined. He's really hung with this amazing set of balls. You just know he could start his own stud farm. Dominick who now lives in Florida is in NY till the Fall. In a few months he's got a video coming out, one of those posing "lifestyle" videos that I usually think are boring. This one I may buy. He has a handsome face and is very friendly in the lounge and very popular. Good luck trying to grab this stallion.

ANGEL: He looks like one too! Blond, studly Polish boy I wouldn't mind spending some time in the barn with. He's a sweater so you might want to have a few towels handy to wipe him down... or you could just make him sweatier. That could be fun too. Just make sure you hold on tight when you go around the curves. He has some nice ones!

MAX: aka STEPH. This young Canadian dancer has a nice compact build and might be fun to ride but I'm not sure you'd get to the finish line. I think he needs some breaking in first. Still he looks cute but needs to lose the headgear he wore throughout his show. I kept hoping that visor was going to be some kinky prop but it just stayed on his head and did nothing. For pictures of Max/Steph http://www.stockbar.ca/stock/html/gallerysteph.htm

CODY: The tallest of bunch, 6'1" blond, good looking but looked like he was a little weary from the trip to the racetrack. Not quite as muscular as the rest of the pack. He's been gone for 6 months and it seems like he'll back on a more regular basis. He's very friendly in the lounge and I'm sure he could put out your fire.

He has a web site but I'm afraid I wrote down the wrong info or it's broken. I wonder if Mr. Cooper can help us out here?... http://www.cody4u.homestead.com

TOM: Dark and handsome with a good solid but more natural build. Nice dimple when he smiles. Not terribly tumescent during his second act but made up for it with a generous display of his rear flanks. It was almost TOO generous. If you've ever had a fantasy about being a proctologist, look no further. He also rides to the rescue when patrons fall at his feet. A regular Sir Lancelot, or the horse he rode in on, if I'm going to keep this stupid metaphor going.

SHAWN: aka Darin. Another "Stock" boy and new to the Gaiety track. Check the web site for pictures. Decent solid build with an uncut cock that could have used a helping hand. I'm sure he'll find a few of those.

So...place your bets.

My money is on Dominck to win this week's race.

Well, foxy is a race horse as well, rushing to get those reviews posted before the track closes for the night. Good job, foxy. I think the odds on Dominic are better than even, so don't expect to get rich. The other guys were more like fillers (not fillies!) for the lineup. I did think Angel was better this time than I had seen him before. As for the others, foxy has it right on.

Foxy,

I appreciate your review and the inclusion of the web links for pics. (thanks Mr. Cooper for adding the correct web link) I always wait on Mondays for the review postings. What is they say about a watched pot? Well, Mondays are like that for me and I suspect others around the country who have come to know the G through this thread.

Why is there no pic of Clarabelle? How did the guys interact with him. Lucky was way too "brief" on his post. Is his "horn" as "big" as is rumored? Shame on you Lucky for tantalizing us like that.

:+

RE: GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 14th

Foxy, Thanks for filling us in on this week's lineup/race. It's most appreciated.

This is the 1st time that DOMINIC has gone solo at the G. He's usually mentioned with his buddy TJ as co-featured dancers. It's quite obvious that Dominic can stand on his own, for he truly was the show's star. IMO, if it wasn't for Dominic, it would have been just a mediocre show... Dominic is a very popular dancer and had a line of patrons waiting in the lounge to talk with him. I'm certain many people will be happy to know that he's staying in NYC till Oct. If anyone is interested, I have his #

DAMIAN has been spending a lot of time at the gym. He's looking his best. Also, I'd give him the award for best butt in the lineup.

As for the Canadian contingency, MAX, returning to the G lineup after a 2 year hiatus, was looking very good... CODY, blond with blue eyes, returning after a 6 month rest, put on a fine show... TOM, had his name shortened by Denise, aka Tommy, still needs to work on getting it up... SHAWN, making his G debut. He looked good on stage, but I bet when I see him again he won't be fondling/kissing ringside patrons. That's a no no by G regulations. Hopefully it was just Monday's 1st show nerves that prevented Tom and Shawn from getting erect.

Angel, blond with blue eyes, is the best dancer in the lineup. He puts on an excellent show.

It's quite obvious that the G is avoiding twink lovers. Still again, another weekday lineup without a slender youthful cutie. :-( btw, twink Felipe will be in town till Sun. I also have his contact # :+

More DOMINIC news:

Following in the foot steps of his buddy TJ, Dominic has completed his photo shoot with Playgirl magazine. He will be the centerfold/cover boy for a late year or early 2004 edition. Once it's announced, I'll pass on the date... Currently, Dominic does not have any pictures on the web. His and TJ's website should be up and running by the end of August.

Guest sniper

I think they're just friends. TJ is very friendly and pretty interactive but from conversations I believe he's straight(or straight-identified bi - I think guys are just business for him).

RE: GAIETY - The Future

>I was able to verify that Antonio will return to the Gaiety

>on Friday, July 25th. He says he has gained several more

>pounds of muscle...:p

Thanks Lucky for that update... Can we assume from this that Tino Lopez will also be dancing that week?

I love these reviews with dancer links. It's more clear to read a review having the chance to know who are you talking about.

I found the pics of Max (Steph) very hot. He looks very sexy; the perfect size for my taste: pecs, legs, chest. Wow!!!

Good show this week.

My favorites were Dominic, Angel and Tom.

Rumors for this weekend:

GQ

Sylvio, no, not the one you are thinking..this is the cute blonde (maybe even twinkish for those who like that type)

Marlone

There were two cute boys there tonight who might be in the lineup if we're lucky. Keep your fingers crossed.

In my total captivation with the sound of Antonio's voice, I totally forgot to ask about Tino. But, like TJ and Dominick, they seem to cum in a pair, so I would expect Tino to be here as well. Especially given that he already has a rentboy add posted!

Dominic is a very

>popular dancer and had a line of patrons waiting in the lounge

>to talk with him. I'm certain many people will be happy to

>know that he's staying in NYC till Oct. If anyone is

>interested, I have his #

>

Cooper, I'm interested in getting Dominic's number. I tried to catch up with him in the lounge, but he was out of there in a NY minute.

Friday night lineup:

1. Damien

2. Dominic

3. Angel

4. Max

5. Cody

6. Tom

7. Shawn

8. GQ

9. Bruno (new, one of the Boston duo, I think?)

10. Sylvio (not a twink any more)

11. Derek

12. Ivan (the other of the Boston duo)

13. Marlone

Wouldn't guarantee that Bruno and Ivan will be back tomorrow. They were both good looking but didn't seem completely (or even partially) comfortable on stage. We'll see.

So, my crystal ball was in good shape. Bruno and Ivan fled the scene and Felipe filled in. Good show.

Rumors for next week:

GQ and Sylvio continue

TJ

Rene

James

the debut of Alex (not sure what his name will be at the Gaiety, but he's one of my favorites)

perhaps another new dancer as well?

Weekend: Tino Lopez and Antonio

Archived