Montreal July 4th Update

TotallyOz
This topic is 7602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all Marc, I don't know of anyone whose calendar is more booked up than yours so I am sure you are correct in your assumptions. :)

Have you considered buying stock in the Gouveneurs? :) Or, better yet, perhaps they should give you a commission on each person you refer there.

>

>Have you considered buying stock in the Gouveneurs? :) Or,

>better yet, perhaps they should give you a commission on each

>person you refer there.

>

Hummmm... would rather own stock in Taboo. Can you imagine how much fun it would be to own a piece of these dancers! hehe

}(

Just back from a few days in Montreal and thought I would share my thoughts.

Sorry to miss the gathering of the regulars but hope to meet up with Boston Guy , Marc Anthony, KY Top etc some time soon.

I visited Taboo Tuesday, Thursday Friday and saturday nights.

Tuesday and Thursday wer extrenmely slow, may be 8 dancers and about as many customers. Friday was better with 14 dancers and the crowd medium size. Saturday was slow until Fireworks were over and then heated up with a pretty good crowd.

Thirteen dancers including Pierre-Luc, Yannick, Damian, Pierre.

From my observations of the back room both from being there and from sitting on the corner of the bar, I think things are slowly moving back to normal. In fact at times the monitors were paying no attention .

The dancers with regular customers or who know how to work the room seemed to be making money. Not as much as before but certainly enough to keep them there at least on weekends.

In my opinion still the best atmosphere of the Clubs but then of course that opinion is somewhat dictated by my preference for Twinks.

Stopped at Stock in the afternoon a couple of times. They always seemed to have one or 2 great looking guys sitting at the Bar on street but nothing going on in the back. Good crowds at night but the majoriy of their guys don't do it for me.

Adonis is a disaster. Guys look they came right off the street.

Campus has some nice looking guys in the afternoon but I just don't like the feeling of the place. However you'll never get a better private dancei n the back then from Lucas(Asian) who used to be at Taboo.

"However you'll never get a better private dancei n the back then from Lucas(Asian) who used to be at Taboo."

Now you've got my attention! I'll be on the next plane! An Asian lap dancer in North America?

:p

>

>Sorry to miss the gathering of the regulars but hope to meet

>up with Boston Guy , Marc Anthony, KY Top etc some time soon.

We missed you too! Too bad you couldn't make it up the weekend before. Oh well, I am sure we're all planning to return! hehe (in fact some of us are planning to return pretty damn soon!)

>Thirteen dancers including Pierre-Luc, Yannick, Damian,

>Pierre.

Well, at least the cream of the crop was there!

>From my observations of the back room both from being there

>and from sitting on the corner of the bar, I think things are

>slowly moving back to normal. In fact at times the monitors

>were paying no attention .

I agree entirely. I didn't feel like the current Taboo was THAT different from the old one. A little bit more frustrating, but still loads of fun nevertheless.

>The dancers with regular customers or who know how to work the

>room seemed to be making money. Not as much as before but

>certainly enough to keep them there at least on weekends.

I am certain this is true. The dancers told me that things are definitely getting better. Hopefully the trend will continue.

>In my opinion still the best atmosphere of the Clubs but then

>of course that opinion is somewhat dictated by my preference

>for Twinks.

Why is it no surprise that I am in total agreement with this statement?

>Stopped at Stock in the afternoon a couple of times. They

>always seemed to have one or 2 great looking guys sitting at

>the Bar on street but nothing going on in the back. Good

>crowds at night but the majoriy of their guys don't do it for

>me.

You obviously did not see Jimmy or Gabriel then! yummm

>Campus has some nice looking guys in the afternoon but I just

>don't like the feeling of the place. However you'll never get

>a better private dancei n the back then from Lucas(Asian) who

>used to be at Taboo.

This is something that has been told to me by MANY of my friends!

Glad you had a great time! Seems like that is the common theme in Montreal! Fun for everyone!

>Hey Mark,

>

>I think there is a new boy in town for you Simon, blonde with

>a buzz haircut and very cute. Looked like he was fun in the

>back although I did not try this trip.

Is this a new Simon, or a return of Simon? There used to be a cute boy Simon... with a great face and very toned body... buzz cut. He did work for Montreal Boys Live, danced for Taboo, had pics on the internet. He has not been working for about a year, but your description sounds enough like him that I am wondering.

Simon was working in June. He has a girlfriend, but does work on Montreal Boys. One night, as a customer egged him on with significant rewards of additional money, Simon came seven times in two hours; I saw him. And each of the 7 was a significant shot, not just a dribble. I asked him about it later, and he said he knew the customer was going to challenge him so he drank a lot of water in preparation and didn't jack off for a couple of days prior. He admitted he was pretty sore after and didn't feel like cuming again for a few days. It was impressive though, and he netted several thousand dollars. He is also a rock musician and plays and sings with a band. He often wears a bandana around his head.

4th July - Stock bar Ken

Saw my website favorite twice on Saturday and Sunday 4th July weekend but he was with his Sugar both times sat at The Bar in Stock,also saw them at Club Sandwich. It must be serious as I noticed Barbies Ken and not Sugar Dad was buying the drinks, never saw the Apple Red Porche anywhere.

Does anybody know if Barbies Ken still appears alone at Stock Bar ever?

Just returned from 4 terrible days in Tokyo, wish I was back in BA.

Tony

Archived