GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 23RD

foxy
This topic is 7616 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Summer at last! The rain has finally stopped, the sun is out and things are really starting to heat up in the Big A. Things were also heating up at the Big G this afternoon. Nice segue I thought. All in all a good show with something for everyone. Well...plenty for me, anyway.

Bring on the dancing boys....

1. Dave

2. Tom

3. Cole Richards

4. Michael

5. Chris

6. Derick

7. Cameron

DAVE. He entered wearing a sarong (shades of Dorothy Lamour) and looked damn good in it too. Mr. Cooper insisted that he just flew in from London after attending Prince Williams African themed birthday bash. Could be...he has the wings for it. He's dark, masculine and muscular. He also does that cute bit where he tastes some of his own pre-cum. You have to like a guy who likes how he tastes. For some pictures and a little info on Dave log onto http://www.stockbar.com

TOM. If Calvin Klein is looking for a new underwear model who looks a little like a young Marky Mark, he's the boy. He sure can fill out a pair of undies. Tom doesn't so much dance as writhe around the stage. This is one erotic lad. I'd sure like to know more about him (hint, hint).

COLE RICHARDS. The new guy in town from the Pacific Northwest and the featured dancer. This guy is hot and takes over the stage. A real showman! Something tells me this guy is no stranger to performing. Also, very nice to talk to. A star is born!!!

MICHAEL. What can you say?...the guy is gorgeous. If he has a flaw on his face or body, I sure can't find it. His profile reminds me of those classic Arrow shirt ads from the 20's.

CHRIS. This guy has the sweetest smile. He looked tan and lithe and seemed a real appealing kind of guy. I liked his crew cut. A little touch of butch over that pretty face.

DERICK. This guy just keeps going! A little mature possibly compared to the rest of the dancers and maybe not the best of bodies but he has that "dick of death" that will always open doors for him. Or does he open doors with it?

CAMERON. Blue, White and Blond! What a cutie!!!

Sort of a twink with muscles...a nice combination. And does he have a cute butt! He even looked cute chewing gum. Did I say how cute he is???

Ok, that's it boys. Go get 'em.

I heard a rumor that Denise is going to be driving the first ever Gaiety Float in the Gay Pride Parade this coming Sunday. Make sure you look for it and remember...if you want to tip a dancer, make sure you put your tip on the edge of the float as it goes by. However, be warned!!! I understand the float will travel the entire length of the parade in less than 20 minutes.

Happy Gay Pride!

Foxy, thanks for the interesting, informative, and well written review. You certainly have a vivid imagination!:) I enjoyed your "reminds me of" remarks!

I caught part of the 1:30pm show, however, there were just too many Big Apple distractions to stay for all 7 dancers... Pres. G.W. Bush was in town, raising money for his 2004 campaign... Also, Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton were outside the Barrymore Theatre on 47th St. filming an upcoming (not named yet) movie... And then there was a dancer who wants to be known as just "Tom". (He heard there were others with the same name.) Check him out on http://www.tommyb24.com. When "Tom" drops his pants during his 1st number, the "Battle of the Bulge" begins to erupt in his tight fitting briefs. WOW! this kid is big/thick. He's 24yo, 5'7" and puts on a really sensual show. He's good looking, has a great smile, and a muscular/wrestler's type body. "Tom" gives a very interactive private show and, for his finale, shoots a load that goes up over his head and hits the bed's head board. Nothing but net???

BTW, there are a lot of activities taking place in NYC during Gay Pride Week. The parade kicks off at noon on Sun. June 29th. Starting on 5th Ave. and 52nd ST. (near St. Patrick's Cathedral) and heads down 5th to the Village. Grand Marshals will be Cherry Jones and Terrence McNally. For more information check out http://www.nycpride.org

Enjoyed watching today's G-show with board members "Shy" (hope you got home safely) and "Foxy".

Guest JohnPela

Foxy,

Thank you for the review of the dancers. I enjoy reading your reviews. I see Cooper was involved in some intense research this afternoon.

Cooper,

What can I say- your dedication and research is becoming legendary. Sounds like your Gay Pride Week has started with a bang. I live vicariously through your research and reviews of the dancers. Maybe I'll be up that way again in the middle of July.

arrived home safely, thank you, dreaming of tommy all the way, and thinking how jeolous i was of you running off with him right away! all in all, a very good show, worth staying over an extra day for.

p.s.

it was great meeting foxy and discussing dancers with him. i made my train to nj with half a minute to spare, since i insisted i wasn't going to miss seeing camerons' 2nd act. what a BEAUTIFUL rear, too bad he was the last dancer.

NEW YORK WARNING.

Hey Gaiety men,

Rumor has it that Tomcal is making another trip to NYC this weekend. He is probably going to kill me for this, but if you expect to have a chance at any hot men in NY this weekend, better book early!. I know from him personally that the Gaiety and Stellas are on his list for this weekend. Also it's his birthday (oh god, he is going to kill me). Anyway, to be forwarned is to be forarmed (wait that sounds like some kinky stuff).

Mr Cooper, glad to see you continue your research into all men named tom (tommy, Thomas) Keep up the HARD work. Have a great pride weekend guys. I am with you in spirit.

Hey Foxy, great report.

}(

>For pictures of Dave I think it's Stockbar.ca.

Not only can you find pictures of Dave on http://www.stockbar.ca, but also Cameron. Both are Stock dancers.

Happy Birthday Mr. Tomcal,:+ You certainly picked an exciting weekend to be visiting the Big Apple. Enjoy the experience!... When you visit Stella's, pick up copies of "Next" and "HX" magazines, they have listings of all the Gay Pride events/activities/parties. Lots to choose from... And to you Mr. Jackhammer, you just can't keep a secret! Tom, Tommy, Thomas, Tomas, Mr. T, etc. they all get better..

BTW, for twink lovers, 19yo Gaiety dancer "Adam"/Jesse, informed me that he took 1st prize in last weekend's Stone Wall wet underwear contest. He was quite excited about this accomplishment.:+ If any of you are interested in judging for yourself, I have contact information. Adam gives a fine private show and is a super friendly guy.

Finally, Mr. Pela, I look forward to your return in July. Does this mean that your favorite G-dancer will also be in attendance? Inquiring minds want to know!:9

Guest JohnPela

Cooper:

Cooper, I am definitely jeolous of your indepth research projects on Monday afternoon. Its a tough job, right?

As far as scoops on upcoming Gaiety dancers you will probably know about as soon as me. As for "my favorite G-dancer" he is being a good boy and attending acting classes, going to acting auditions and call backs which is where I hope he stays until the right acting breakout role(s) occurs.

Tomcal exposed-Mr. Cooper Applauded

Mr. Cooper,

If the secret I couldn't keep is about Tomcal's birthday, you are right. If the secret is about your research into the Mr. T's, c'mon, the whole world already knows and applauds your extensive treatises.

In fact, we all wait breathlessly for the reviews. Here's something to show my true feelings about you ...(BIG SLOPPY SMOOCHHHH)

Talk to you soon. Let me know when you are rested from your research and can give the juicy details...I'll call.

:p

Guest Tomcal_

It's true, my birthday and gay pride in NYC all rolled into one. Actually coming in for business on Friday and my friend from L.A.(who went with me to Rio in April)is meeting me and it's going to be no sleeping until Monday morning when we leave!! Cooper, we are going to be at the Gaiety, probably around 6:30 on Friday evening. It would be great to meet you! I am staying at Gulliver's place in midtown(he's in Rio right now). Later friday evening and Sat. we will be in Chelsea/village most of the day/evening as we both have friends that live there. Sunday we will be at the big dance party. Tom

RE: Weekend additions:

Luso was kind enough to supply me with the names of the weekend additions:

Yannick (Montreal)

Ricky (Brazilian now from Fl.)

Donovan (originally from Toronto)

Giovanni (bodybuilder w/long hair)

Rocha (Brazilian)

RE: Weekend additions:

>RUMORED lineup for week starting June 30:

>

>Co-Features:

>Carlos Morales

>Bailey (http://www.exoticbailey.com)

>

Wow! I asked you guys about Bailey a few months ago when this forum first launched. I would be very interested (if he actually appears) to hear how he does on stage and in his interaction with the patrons.

It's a little unusual I would guess to have so much factual information about a guy available in a Gaiety dancer. If he does appear and you guys like him you have to check out his "MTV'S True Life" documentary that shows you a LOT of detail about his real life. Up to and including conversations with his therapist. His attempts to integrate his sexual persona onstage with his real life. Competing at bodybuilder shows. His relationship with his girlfriend.

I know the fantasy thing is a part of the appeal of a Gaiety guy. And maybe most guys who hire them for privates aren't really interested in getting to know the guys and the guys probably don't really want to share that much about themselves.

Anyway if it happens it should make for an intersting report. }(

Jeff

Archived