Review updates

This topic is 7637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Mr. Cooper,

As I mentioned in a recent email to you, I think this forum has developed very nicely under your administration. I wanted to ask/ and or suggest: Is there a way to make the updates on the Gaiety or even other Strip Clubs more muti media? I know it would involve a lot of work and perhaps the regulars here could help a great deal. but I can't help but think how cool it would be to have the line ups appear like a visual menu, where each dancer would have all available and publishable info next to his review or mention. Such as a pic, website url, or cell phone (which would only be printed after you or someone else had verified with the dancer that it was ok.) All the good stuff in one place on the WWW. Just as you have noticed that these guys respond to what is printed here about their dancing, perhaps in this economy, they would benefit from the additional info. All this is a not so clever ruse to find a pic of my favorite, Luc!. Any of you guys have a pic of him for my memory scrapbook? (c'mon dicknyc, I know you must have gotten him to give you a pic. Just because I didn't leave much for you that day, doesn't mean you have to hold a grudge. ha)

:p

Jackhammer, Thanks for the kind words. I agree that the new Strip Club Forum and Strip Club FAQ are shaping up nicely. Thanks to the positive contributions of many members, the information shared here is tops. I personally found the thread on the Montreal Club Taboo to be most informative and interesting. I believe it got over 100 replies and 4,000+ views. I'm certain that this forum is helping us all in learning about different Strip Clubs and what goes on inside those doors.

As for the reporting of the Gaiety lineups, we seem to have put together the perfect team of reviewers. With Lucky and his keen sense of insight and humor and Foxy with his diverse cultural background plus many years as a Gaiety regular. They have added greatly to making the Gaiety sound like a fun place to visit and do a wonderful job in describing the on stage entertainment. They have been a big help to me.

I also look forward to the return of my good friend Valley Dweller North and his over-the-top reviews. You can't get better than that!

Jack, as for that picture of Gaiety dancer Luc, I'll see what I can do! :9 BTW Jack, you deserve a lot of credit for those wonderful posts on your Big Apple Experience. Because of you, I have received many requests from board members to join them on their Gaiety visit. I can't wait to meet a few M4M members this weekend. It's going to be a blast! Remember? :+

With Lucky and his keen sense of insight and humor and Foxy with his diverse cultural background plus many years as a Gaiety regular.

Ok, so Lucky is the smart, funny one and I'm the one who's diverse and old. Hmmmmm.... Well, I guess you got that right. Damn! I'm going to have work on my material and get a face lift. I didn't know this assignment was going to be so hard!

>Ok, so Lucky is the smart, funny one and I'm the one who's

>diverse and old. Hmmmmm.... Well, I guess you got that right.

>Damn! I'm going to have work on my material and get a face

>lift. I didn't know this assignment was going to be so hard!

>

LOL..:p I wasn't looking at it in that light, but like our reviews, we all see things differently.... So what's wrong with being culturally diverse and a long time resident at the Gaiety? If you can still climb those 20 Gaiety steps to reach the box office and enter the dark side, you'll always be young at heart! (am I making the situation worse?) :p

Well, maybe a little but I for one am willing to let this thread drift into oblivion. And you know how us old folks are so forgetful. Is it really 20 steps up there? No wonder I often feel the need to fall into the strong young arms of one of the dancers for succor.

Foxy,

You and the other young "pups" are making me sick with all this "old" talk. From where I am the age scale, you guys are still teething!. So shut the ____up already. And BTW, hope to see you and the others again soon. Now will someone address my suggestion of plugging pics into the line up card?????

And no Lucky, my keyboard doesn't have wipes, but I have installed a HANDy dispenser right above the screen.

}(

Jack, The idea of having a website that includes personal information on the dancers is a good one but not original... It has been tried, but only met with Gaiety management resistance. I think it has something to do with the patented name "Gaeity" and getting permission to use it... Also, some of these dancers don't do private work outside the Gaiety and would like to remain anonymous... Recently, there was a discussion on this board about a website that carried descriptions and contact information on the dancers, when I checked it out, the information was no longer being updated... I don't remember the name of the board member, but he said he tried to do a website on the Gaiety dancers and was told by the management to shut down. Management claims he didn't have permission for it... I guess the more you think about it, publishing detailed information with contact numbers and pictures might not be such a good idea. This is a risky business. On the other hand, a few dancers do place their own ads on Rentboy.

Archived