GAIETY LINEUP FOR WEEK OF JUNE 2d

Lucky
This topic is 7636 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Makin out at the Gaiety

>huh?

I'm taking that to be "I dont understand the question?" Maybe it is a generational thing since you are such the "old man"?:p

In other words, does anyone ever make out in the audience at the gaiety? You cant jerk off but theres nothing to stop you from otherwise hooking up with a friend if you get turned on during a show. Perhaps even get a light grope going...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and the women coming in? You want to see women making out at the G??? Horrors, dude!

I have never been tempted to plant one on the guy I was with at the G. I think that's because I am looking at the stage. I did have a guy ask me the other eday if he could play with himself! I said "no" so quickly!

>In other words, does anyone ever make out in the audience at

>the gaiety?

Making out at the Gaiety? WHAT!

The Gaiety is a house of worship, and any "misbehaving" would be viewed as sacrilegious... Also, have you ever attended an afternoon show? Look around at the patrons in attendance, that should easily answer your inquiry. :+

Guest JohnPela

RE: The Gaiety On CBS

I watching the people arrive at the Tony awards yesterday afternoon/evening. Then I dashed to my hotel room to watch them. Jackhammer, I also saw the shot of Times Square with Howard Johnson sign behind Billy Joel performing and of course thought about the Gaiety as was just at in the afternoon. Then I dashed back to the Gaiety at 9pm to see my favorite dancer perform. Then back to the hotel to watch the Tony wards and then back to the Gaiety one last time at 11pm for 20 minutes before leaving for Cheetah Club on about 21st Street in Lower Manhanttan. I think I was Denise's best customer this weekend- a total of 6 paid admissions. Oh well.

It was fun to watch the Saturday night 6:15 show with Cooper and DenverTraveler. Also good to finally meet NYObserver. Now I'm back home but had a great time this weekend.

Yes I am aware of the elderly contingent of the Gaiety audience. Who says older folks cant get their groove on?

I'm sure Lucky has a few good years in him yet even.

Tongue massage is a form of prayer.

Archived