Gaiety Lineup for the week of 04/07/03

foxy
This topic is 7705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The snow will delay the review until I can shovel out so bear with me.

Here's the lineup:

1. Ronnie LaCour

2. Riccardo

3. Alex

4. Carlos Morales

5. Eric

6. Jeremy

Is this winter ever going to end?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie and Carlos

Ronnie looks better than ever -- his body looks great and his abs tremendous. Carlos Morales returns to the stage for the first time in a long time -- and looks great. I spoke to him in the lounge, and he seems like a nice guy.

Well, I guess foxy is still shoveling. My take on the show is that guys shouldn't shave the hair above their cock completely off, as Ronnie and somebody else did. I forgot who! Ronnie does look good and really seems to enjoy performing, unlike Ricardo. His mind was obviously not at the Gaiety. Jeremy sure looked cute too.

I have direct information that Carlos is a money-upfront, raise the fee in the room kinda guy. No fun at all. And he sure looked bored on the stage.

Okay, over to you foxy....

Yes, it's the late night Gaiety news here coming from beautiful snowy New York. The Big Apple was one big snow ball today on what is supposed to be a Spring day. It's the Winter that wouldn't die or as Yogi Berra said "it's deja vu all over again". I've hung up my snow shovel and now will get back to the important job of fill-in reporter. Cooper will hopefully throw in his views after the Spring thaw. Wednesday...?

I was happy to get into the relative warmth of the Gaiety Theater this afternoon. Also happy to meet the very fit Lucky who brought along a very handsome friend. By 1:25pm there was only one dancer in the lounge and I was hoping Denise would grab these two guys and throw them onto the stage if the troops didn't show up. But they did show up...real (um) troopers. They came through just like the mail, through the snow and sleet. Anyway, here goes the show.

1. Ronnie La Cour, or is it la Cour? Whatever, he stole my heart. He came out wearing Army camouflage fatigues. What is it about a man in uniform? No doubt this was a tribute to our brave boys (and girls) fighting the war. I sure wouldn't mind having Ronnie in my pup tent. He stripped down to a camouflage thong which I'm not sure is Army issue, but who cares? He looked great. Beautiful body, nice happy smile on his face and a nice big dick. Very sensual dancer. I'd give this guy a medal.

2. Riccardo. This is a very handsome, very bored looking dancer who always looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but onstage. Maybe that's why the sunglasses. He really wants to be on a beach. Given this weather, who can blame him? Well, me for one. Doesn't he realize the honor of being a Gaiety god?

He's got a very nice lean, yet muscular body. The butt needs a little work but if he smiled and looked a little happier I'm sure we wouldn't notice.

3. Alex. Blond slightly bland dancer who won me over when he smiled in my direction... or maybe it was Lucky he was smiling at? Still, that smile always works wonders. Nice build, not exactly "mr. excitement" onstage. I'm sure he's nice to talk to.

4. Carlos Morales. A hot looking guy who came out wearing this preppy outfit of tan slacks and blue shirt. Underneath a white t-shirt and my favorite...white jockey shorts. I don't care what brand they are, they will always be jockies to me. What could be hotter? Him naked! Great body and another happy surprise to me...some pubic hair. Personally, I'm tired of shaved pubes and would like to see the return of pubic hair but I guess I'm in the minority here. I like the way it tickles my nose. Carlos is a nicely muscular guy who looks good on stage. He has "hunk" written all over him. Speaking metaphorically, that is. He needs to lose the black socks.

5. Eric. He came out on stage like he just rolled out of bed and I would have liked to roll him back in with me right behind. I found him very cute. Not the handsomest or best built but somehow very sexy. Maybe that extended spread butt shot he gave the audience helped. He looked like someone who would cuddle in bed. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part. Someone let me know.

6. Jeremy. This guy would make a perfect Bel Ami model. Cute blond twink with muscles. Plus he has sort of dirty smile which is always a turn on for me. I couldn't help thinking he could come up with some shocking things to do in bed. OK, more wishful thinking on my part. He just brings out the DOM in me and I may have to go back later this week to chat him up.

That's it. Only 6 dancers this afternoon so I guess I dragged out the review. Maybe a 7th showed up later. Hopefully Cooper or someone else will let us know. My new Spring game is "find the daffodils in the snow".

It certainly sounds like you had a busy day. Thanks for the latest "Foxy News Report" on the G-activities. You remind me of the dedicated mailman who delivers in all types of weather. Good job! and thanks for not letting the G-sters down.

Except for Carlos, the other names are familiar to me, however, after reading Lucky's synopsis on Carlos, he seems to already act like a G-rip-off. Too bad, for his descriptions sounds attractive. I'll check him out later this week.

Thanks again for an interesting and informative report.

Ronnie in his military fatigues was pure excitement. Of course, he has a lot to put in them. There was a clip on NBC the other day of a cute Latino soldier in Iraq dancing in his fatgiues on top of a tank. He was teaching little Itaqi kids a song, I don't know the words but he sang oo-oo in a very sexy voice. The kids were parroting the song back at him and dancing along.

So to bring this back to the Gaiety, maybe Ronnie should initiate a sing-a-long to go with his dance number. We could have a lot of fun.

Can you imaginne 1000's of soldiers who are built like Ronnie dancing their way into Baghdad? Those veils and burkas would go flying off the chicks and the men would be out of their dresses so fast....

A national circle-jerk would bring the Iraqis together in a world of peace and love.;-)

Guest JohnPela

Trying to Meet Cooper & NYO

Sorry Cooper and NYO,

I didn't get to meet you guys when I was up in NYC this weekend. I flew in Friday afternoon instead of Thursday to NYC. I couldn't make it to the 6:30 Friday night show.

However, after we had dinner I did bring the good sex Doctor Ben Versace with me to the Gaiety to point ya'll out to me. Some Gaiety patrons recognized Ben even though he now has a beard stubble. Unfortunately it was a little after 10:00 pm and I guess ya'll had already left. I was there Sunday afternoon for a while. Also my flight was cancelled Monday afternoon so I came back to NYC and spent the remainder of the afternoon trying to stay warm at the Gaiety. It was really cold Monday and I was not dressed for that cold of weather!

By the way, Alex was hot on Sunday and Monday afternoons. He has a very good smile on stage, is beautiful, very muscular and fun to talk with in the lounge. He doesn't give full-service privates, though. I was too tired for a private on Monday afternoon. I had been drinking all night Sunday.

I had met Carlos in Chicago at Madrigals Club when I was there at the end of January to see my sex doctor's last week of dancing there. Carlos is a nice guy but I was not impressed with his body.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Trying to Meet Cooper & NYO

Cooper:

Thanks, I had a great weekend!

Ben is doing well. Lots of acting lessions, reading scripts and auditioning for movie, stage roles & commercials. He showed me scenes recorded from the first six weeks of his "on camera" class. As we all knew who saw him at the Gaiety, he definitely has a stage/camera personality and acting talent! He has an excellent well-connected Manager so I expect things to rock for him.

No sighting of Coop, so I'll list the lineup from Friday 6:15 show.

VERY good 2nd half, most of which will be there next week.

1. Ronnie Lecour, looked great in his army fatigues

2. Ricardo

3. Carlos Morales, great body, but lousy attitude

4. Alex

5. Erik, probably my favorite, very sexy/sensual, great ass.

6. Jeremy

7. Giovanni, new guy, very big, extremely friendly on stage, very sexy, nice smile, big arms and legs, he moans on stage, liked him very much.

8. Devin Barry, Mr Congeniality

9. Rene

10. Gabriel, new guy, extremely good looking, looked great in his Admiral's outfit, one of the handsomest looking guys we've seen in a while.

11. William

12. Dario (not sure this was the announced name, DJ was very hard to understand), new guy, very hot body, African American, interesting outfit in first number, crazy song, I'm sure it will be vetoed for future performances.

13. Dean, another hot performer (one previous appearance), great smile, nice personality, fun on stage, very good body.

Massimo was there too but he didn't dance in the show but did appear at the finale.

NYO's favorites (tough calls)...Alex, Erik, Giovanni (for those into big guys), Gabriel

I agree Newguy :) Definitely a refreshing change.

As I suspected, I misheard the name of the 2nd to last dancer. It was not Dario but Romeo. Sorry for any confusion.

Lineup for next week sounds very good.

I think

Giovanni, Devin Barry, Rene, William, Gabriel and Dean will be continuing.

Rumored to be joined by Tyler.

Based upon NYP's recommendation, I went to see the handsome Gabriel. The trip was worth it as he looks like he just stepped out of a magazine ad. But my real curiousity is Mossimo. He didn't dance during tonight's early show either, but appeared naked for the finale. He looked very hot to me.

He has an ad on Rentboy which indicates an interest in massage, and states that he is here in NYC for only 2 weeks. (Unfortunately, his rentboy pic is awful.)

So does anybody know what the story is here? NYO?

Saturday's 9:15 show was SPECTACULAR. Great looking guys for all tastes.

Eric gives the SEXIEST performance ever. Very hot.

My other favorites were

Rene :) :) :) :) :)

Alex :) :) :)

Devon :) :) :)

Dean :) :) :)

According to HX Magazine, Mico Valentine should be dancing from 4/14 tru the 20th.

It sounds like a good week.

So, Cooper, Lucky and all the regulars, who were your favorites?

Luso

I'm not sure if Im welcome here!!!!( Just let me if Im not)

I go to Gaeity every other week on either Sat and Fri...

The reviews here has somehow changed my viewing habbits...

I went there yesterday night and heres my favorites

1. Rene

2. Alex

3. Ricardo , believe it or not...I find him very different from your reviews .

Last night I came very late so I got the last show...

Seems very slow night for all the men. Nobody was taken after the show except Giovani...

I was smoking just outside the entrance of the theater and noticed that Ricardo and Rene went home alone.. I wanted to approached them however I hesitated coz it might not sit well with these guys...

Question it is alright to approached these guys, and haggle for lower price outside the theater? I was thinking they might go for lower price since they dont have customers anyway. But Im worried that such action is "unethical" I would really appreciate any advice...

Rigz

Welcome to our forum Rigz, we love to have everyone's opinions, it's great hearing from all corners. I think that by our sharing our thoughts, that we all gain.

As for your question on haggling, I think it varies a lot from dancer to dancer. Some are completely insulted and won't have anything to do with it. The more business-like ones realize that seeing a client, even at a reduced fee is better than going home alone. I think many may be uncomfortable haggling outside the theatre as there have, on occasion, been problems with the law. Unless they recognized you from inside, they might think you were an officer of the law.

As I have stated many times, we all have our own impressions of the guys. You talk about Ricardo. There is no denying he's a very handsome looking guy. I just don't feel he exudes the positive energy that some of the others do and to me, that is sometimes an indicator of things to come (or not).

>So, Cooper, Lucky and all the regulars, who were your

>favorites?

Yes Luso, it was an enjoyable show. Good seeing you, NYO, Lucky, "J", and others.

As for my favorites, I had a few. First: GIOVANNI, a newbie, who's tall, very handsome, muscular, with a great body. His long hair tied back in a pony-tail was a definite turn on. I could feel that long hair running up and down my naked body. OH! What a sensation... Next, ROMEO. What a gorgeous looking black male with a body to die for. When he entered in his cut-off camouflaged fatigues (in the shape of a loin cloth) as a salute to our brave men/women in the armed forces, he won me over and I salute him.... CARlOS MORALES, nice hunky guy with the best butt in the lineup. Just doing a private with his butt is enough for me... RONNIE, I just love men in leather. The only item missing from his dungeon-wear was a whip. OUCH! Was he hot looking and what a tool he has (it's always hard)... and finally, WILLIAM the Entertainer. Any guy who can use his head, hands, and legs like he does, got to be a great in bed!.. Not in the lineup, but sitting next to me (sorry not you Lucky), was a hot looking college guy who's erection, bulging under his jeans, was a real nice side show.

After the G (and dinner), I headed to Stella's. Met "J" there and scooped out the action. The good guys were already taken, but lots of available men looking for some hot action... BTW, keep an eye on your wallet when there, not because of the hustlers' charges, but because I caught someone about to pick-pocket me! I kept my hand on my butt most of the night... "J" great time, let's do it again. :-) Coop

Thanks a lot, NYO!!!I really appreciate the welcome...Expect me to post often, at least every other week, after I watched the boys but I will be logging on very often.

However, please bear with my English. I may not be as articulate as all of you guys. I just relocated here in NYC only two years ago from the Philippines.

Im not really new with these male strip dancer thing. It has been my past time since I was in Manila for about 5 years now. ( Manila is one of the gay paradise in Asia). In fact, we have the almost same forum in yahoo groups composed of Filipinos all over the world talking about the boys in manila and other aspects of our life... Im one of the co moderator of that group and stareted the trend of meeting up.

Is there a chance where we meet you in person guys??? Not realy now. In the future, when I get so comfortable with all of you!

BTW, Im also a habitue of Estellas...

Rigz

Archived