GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 2-10

Cooper
This topic is 7760 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's an exciting week to be in NYC, lots of culturally diverse events taking place: celebrations still continue for the Chinese New Year; the Garden is hosting the Westminister dog show; the Javitz Conventions Center is hosting the toy show; it's Full Frontal Fashion week; and a hot show at the Gaiety.

This week's lineup includes:

1. Corey

2. Ricardo

3. Eric

4. T.J. (Mon. only)

5. Nick

6. Johny Lawrence (we know him as Johny)

7. Marlone (Mon. only)

8. Tony

COREY: Las Vegas sensation, 5'9", brown spiked hair and brown eyes, medium build, and a tattoo of a bull on arm. First number is done in slow motion, he seems to stare into the distance and has no expression on his face. He doesn't dance, but flexes his pecks and rubs his body. He has hot lips, nice smooth bubble butt and a fat cock.

RICARDO: hot looking, sexy Brazilian, with dark hair and eyes, muscular body with great abs, and a few tattoos. He puts on a lively show, good dancer.

ERIC: a new dancer from Pittsburg. He looks young (but isn't). He was obviously nervous and was sweating. He has the boy next-door looks. Dark hair/eyes, medium slender build, and very broad shoulders. I'm certain his stage performance will improve as the week goes on.

NICK: body-builder from NJ. He's 5'8", 180lbs of solid muscle. Has a shaved head, nice tan, a few tattoos, and a very friendly guy.

JOHNY LAWRENCE: http://www.koxxx.com, featured in this months issue of XXX Show Case magazine as an "erotic star". He's 21yo, (looks a lot younger), brown hair/eyes, youthful good looks, and a slender smooth body. He puts on a fast moving stage show and has a nice following among twink lovers.

TONY: 22yo from Fl., light brown hair and blue eyes, cute, slender build, twink type, and an average dancer.

FYI: the week of March 17 will feature: Jesse, TJ, and his friend Dominick, Italian hunk who had an exceptional 1st engagement.

If you need additional information, just ask.

>ERIC: a new dancer from Pittsburg. He looks young (but isn't).

>He was obviously nervous and was sweating. He has the boy

>next-door looks. Dark hair/eyes, medium slender build, and

>very broad shoulders. I'm certain his stage performance will

>improve as the week goes on.

Just curious, as "young" is a matter of perspective. After all to an 80 yo, 40 is young but to a 20 yo 40 is old! How old is this guy? And is he from Pittsburg KS or Pittsburgh PA? The difference could be why he is nervous? Keep us posted as always as it is appreciated!

> >ERIC: a new dancer.

>Just curious, as "young" is a matter of perspective. After

>all to an 80 yo, 40 is young but to a 20 yo 40 is old! How

>old is this guy? And is he from Pittsburg KS or Pittsburgh

>PA? The difference could be why he is nervous? Keep us

>posted as always as it is appreciated!

VaHawk, good point, age "is a matter of perspective" and I should have been more precise. When I asked Eric his age, he told me to "guess it", I said he looked 24yo. He was very pleased with my guess and told me he was actually 31yo. Old for a 1st timer at the Gaiety... I didn't know there was a Pittsburgh, KS, is it worth visiting? Eric is from Pa (now living in NYC), would that make him more or less nervous?...He was so nervous, that he left all his tips on the stage when he walked (ran) off following his 1:30 performance. However, the next time out (3:30), he remembered to pick them all up! Hey, he's learning.

Tuesday night lineup looked like this:

1- Corey :9

2- Ricardo :9 :9

3- Eric :9 :9

4- Johny :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

5- Marlone :9

6- Nick :9

7- Tony :9 :9 :9

And now a MasterCard Moment:

- Ticket to get into the Gaiety: $15.00 & $17.00

- Tips put on stage for the dancers: $30.00

- Doing a private with Jonhy: PRICELESS

Johny gives an absolutely outstanding private. Unfortunately, his cell phone is not working so if you need to contact him while he is in NYC, you need to go to the Gaiety.

ENJOY,

Luso

>Tuesday night lineup looked like this:

>

>1- Corey :9

>

>2- Ricardo :9 :9

>

>3- Eric :9 :9

>

>4- Johny :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

>

>5- Marlone :9

>

>6- Nick :9

>

>7- Tony :9 :9 :9

>

>And now a MasterCard Moment:

>

>- Ticket to get into the Gaiety: $15.00 & $17.00

>

>- Tips put on stage for the dancers: $30.00

>

>- Doing a private with Johny: PRICELESS

>

>Johny gives an absolutely outstanding private. Unfortunately,

>his cell phone is not working..................................

Luso, seems that you were not the only one drawn to Johny. I found his private to be very interactive and full service. He's got a lot of energy and really gets into what he does. Twink lovers can't go wrong with him.... Also, Tony from Fl., another twink type, gives an excellent "full service" private. He's openly gay and knows what a guy is looking for.... Since Johny is having such a successful week, why doesn't he buy a new cell phone? BTW, I liked his new sneakers! ....See you Fri. night. I understand a surprise guest is coming in from the Valley. Coop

>what did johnny charge?

Bah...The average rate for a private with a Gaiety dancer is $200. Suggestion: discuss "compensation" before going with a dancer, they are notorious for raising their rates once in the hotel room.

A friend of mine told me he went with a "G" dancer and agreed to pay the $200, however, back in the room, the dancer asked more for each "additional service", aka sliding scale method. This brought the rate to $300. The client said he would have to go to the ATM to get the extra cash. Upon hearing this the dancer said "don't bother", and provide the "additional services" at no extra charge... Moral of the story, 1. don't let on how much cash you have and 2. agree on all services before taking that trip of bliss.

Most dancers realize that if you leave for the ATM, your not coming back.

Hope this helps...

Another thing to be clear about is how much time you expect to spend with the dancer. These days so many dancers seem to want you out of their room as soon as possible. Recently I was with a dancer who thought the session was over after 15 minutes. I protested and refused to pay. Hold your ground. They are more dependant on us than they realize. If the session isn't what you paid for let him know it and spread the word. It didn't always used to be like that but maybe I'm living in the past. A sensible dancer should want to build up a loyal clientel. Sadly so many of these guys are not very good businessmen. Make sure you get everything settled before you leave the Gaiety. If you aren't happy let him know it. I'd also tell Denise he's a trouble maker. She needs us too.

Good posts guys. I agree that we should have some control over this process. If a guy tells me 30 minutes, I say never mind. If a Gaiety guy tells me 250, I say no thanks. Even worse 30 minutes for 250. If people accept these rates, they will become the standard.

Quick rumors on this week's show.

Joey Jordan (2/16-20 only)

Jason Adonis (I believe he will not be showing up)

Brad

Luc

Cameron

Brian

Spencer

Enjoy!! I'd call before going to the show today, who knows if there will be a show.

Archived