SO just who is Truth Teller

Guest IM_Moore
This topic is 8194 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest IM_Moore

Guys as we head into the new year I feel it important to shed some light on one of the questions that has been asked and speculated on for quite some time now. I am Truth Teller.

Guest NakedTony

>...but you read and respond to IM_Moore? Brilliant choice.

I've got to agree with you - that was not a smart choice. But, I'm learning and won't make that mistake again!! ;-)

Guest TruthTeller

>[h1]Who cares?!?!? I always ignore posts

>from T2.[/h1][/font color]

To the individual who refers to himself as "Naked Tony":

Your behavior is not exactly consistent with someone who ignores me. You enter a thread with a subject heading that prominently indicates I'm the topic.

After taking time out of your finite existence to review this thread about me (thus diverting your attention away from the undoubtedly significant activities in which you otherwise would have engaged), you then feel compelled to post (something which, given your emptiness, you are rarely moved to do), and not only post, but post concerning your feelings about me.

Before doing so, you review the html codes for color and size and adjust your comments to make them extremely large and flamboyantly red, to ensure maximum exposure.

Thereafter, you declare to the world -- screaming -- that you do not read my posts, in effect pleading for people to hear you and believe you when you swear by the grace of God that you ignore them.

All this over someone whom you've chosen to ignore.

There is no ground for doubt that my posts here affect you profoundly. They eat at you inside. It pains you that you NEED to read my posts. You struggle not to, but like the fat insatiable pig that you are standing in front of a buffet table of food, you can't help yourself. You're drawn to them, knowing it will hurt, but not being able to stop.

You're ashamed of yourself for that, and - as an antidote to your shame, out of fear of exposure - you need to scream to the world, unprovoked: "I SWEAR I DON'T READ HIS POSTS!!!!!"

Reading my posts are the one thing that gives life to your otherwise deadened, lifeless soul. I breathe sensation into your numbness, light into your darkness, movement into your permanent stagnation. I am what you live for. You need not thank me, Naked Tony. Your pain and struggle -- fighting fruitlessly to resist me -- is enough of a burden for you to bear, and your stirring testimonial to the important role - the preeminent role - I play in your existence is thanks enough.

Guest TruthTeller

>But more importantly, are you IM Moore?

I'm tempted to claim that I am - only so that I can get my hands on the array of excellent pharmeceutical products to which his condition entitles him.

Guest Kevin 2

<I'm tempted to claim that I am - only so that I can get my hands on the array of excellent pharmeceutical products to which his condition entitles him.>

I have to hand it to you that was a good one! LMAO

Guest Esc_Tracker

TT,

So this is where you are hiding.

Here I am going to all this trouble to get you a new pic of Nils to salivate over, and do I get any thanks? Noooooo, all I get is a cold shoulder and I have to drag your hide out of this orgy of TT wannabes.

Speaking of shoulders, you will note the complex and suitably intimidating tattoo on Nils' right deltoid. Actually, what I like best about this new pic is the impressive swell in his biceps, even while at rest. I wonder what those gloves are for, though. ;-)

Guest TruthTeller

>So this is where you are hiding.

I so rarely manage to make my way beyond the Lounge and Deli areas, into those charming ghetto threads way down South. Thanks for bringing this extremely exciting development to my attention.

>Speaking of shoulders, you will note the complex and

>suitably intimidating tattoo on Nils' right deltoid.

>Actually, what I like best about this new pic is the

>impressive swell in his biceps, even while at rest. I

>wonder what those gloves are for, though. ;-)

I do so appreciate the effort, Esc, but you so underestimate me. I'm a very fast worker. I know Nils intimiately by now. I am bringing him to NYC at the end of January (where - advertising preview - he will also whore himself out to others besides me). I have logged hours and hours speaking to him on the telephone and computer. I have more pictures of him than I do of all of my family members and spouse combined. I actually put a picture of him as the wallpaper on my computer in my office, but when a co-worker walked in and asked why I have a picture of a Nazi Skinhead on my computer, I decided to take it down.

He has the hottest background: he was raised on the East German side of Berlin, and never once was outside of Germany. Depravation is so hot, because it breeds extremity. I could go on and on (even more than I just did). Anytime you want pictures of him, let me know. I barely have enough memory on my hard drive to store all of the ones I have.

Guest Esc_Tracker

You are indeed way ahead of me TT. ;-)

If I could be assured that Nils could also drop the Nazi persona and appear sweet and friendly (sorry if that sounds treacly, but I really don't go for that "tough macho" stuff) AND if I lived in NYC, I might have given him a trial. Do let us know how it goes. :-)

The Rick/NG thread may have taken over the MC temorarily, but IM Moore and Truth Teller seem to have taken over permanently. So, I am

also interested to know about these two unique (and often annoying)people. Who knows they may actually be nice guys in person (if they are indeed two different people). Happy New Year to both of you. You have made the MC an exciting place to log on, who knows what the two of you will be you to next. Probably reponding to this totally non threatening, and not particularly interesting, posting.

Guest WetDream

Truth Teller is George ("I cannot tell a lie) Washington. We've all seen his wooden teeth. And IM would make a lovely Martha. Don't you think they fit together -- just like they did in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf"? Wait till the message center posters find out the baby isn't real. :+

Guest Tampa Yankee

Traveller,

You're a Pip... :-)

I see you have returned safely from climbing the BIG ONE(s) in LA (Latin America). The danger is in falling off too soon!

:-)

Archived