Super Thanks

kjun
This topic is 7784 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you guys don't hire David from Seattle as a treat to Daddy, I guess I will.

I think Daddy needs a good massage and anyone who has over 80 positive reviews in the same city (as David does) should be checked out by the master (Daddy).

I just shelled out over $8,000 on new computers and servers for you guys and I got a whopping total of less than $100 for my efforts. If none of you step up to plate and take care of Daddy, I will. He is one of the coolest, most genuine guys I know but I am getting really tired of all the take-take-take I am running into. And especially here in the Message Center, which Daddy keeps running even when he is down with the flu. And there are those people who only come here and post their negative bullshit with no regard or respect for the people who are trying to keep this roller coaster a free ride.

Gentlemen, this website is very expensive to run and Daddy is giving us all a big break. Sure, I have to pay him and what I pay is over MY budget, but Daddy is giving us all a very big break and if any money went to anyone, I would prefer it go to Daddy.

I should have stayed on the farm. I should have listened my old man.

Guest TomBuStone

Hello Daddy

Hello Hooboy

Wow.

I had no idea all this was going on.

I haven't visited in a long while.

Thank you both so very much for doing such a great job.

Your hard work and dedication IS APPRECIATED.

Just curious...

I don't know very much about Daddy..

what kind of guys does Daddy like?

<smile>

Tom BuStone

Archived