Street Scene at Steamworks in Berkeley?

bakopanda
This topic is 2259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in the Bay area this past weekend and included some fun time at the Berkeley Steamworks. As I was searching for a parking space, I noticed young men on the street corners and a few were talking with men in cars - reminded me of Polk Street from long ago. As I walked to the Steamworks entrance, I was approached by a few goodlooking twinks with the usual approaches - Do you have the time? Gotta light? etc. I was horny for a night at the baths, so I ignored the questions. :)

Is this a new cruising scene?

Dude, this was one of those times you needed to take one for the team. They were either hustling or undercover cops. But no Berkeley jury would ever convict you of soliciting prostitution!

I had a cute Latin kid cruise me in a hustling sort of way the other day. It was dark and I thought he was going to rob me. Later I realized he was hustling. I've gotten dim in my old age.

LOL ;) During the time that I was in Steamworks, I kept thinking about the tall hunk who had been standing by my car. He looked like a college basketball player and had the proverbial bat in his shorts. Fortunately, there were plenty of horny well hung guys inside the baths that wanted to play. :9

• 9 years later...