Philly, Harrisburg, Allentown?

needhotdudes
This topic is 5900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Last night my car broke down on the way home from a call. I ended up pulling off of 95 onto cottman avenue. The first light is State road. While waiting for AAA I noticed that there was an adult bookstore midway up the block and several guys idling their cars at various spots along the road. I decided to walk past and see if I got any attention. Several guys made eyecontact and other indications that this was a hustler pickup area. Anyone else experienced anything in this location?

Guest Wetnwildbear

Used to be a Hot area for Street Cruising years ago.

Careful - Cops come thru their regulary since the bar/restaurant and

more business are active in the area.

Guest zipperzone

>My experience is way out of date, but I doubt that things

>change too much in a place like Harrisburg. There used to be a

>lot of nighttime action in the park between Front Street and

>the Susquehanna.

Never been there but my impression of Harrisburg is that it is somewhat of a blue collar town. I'd be leary that my body might end up floating in the Susquehanna.

• 2 weeks later...

>WEHT spruce from 16th to 17th and Pine?

if you go to the corner of 12th and spruce or any of the surrounding corners you can usually find two things aftert he bars close - transvestites and rough trade street hustlers. just drive slow and keep your eyes open. i have a friend who is young and very hot but he gets off on paying. he has found a couple of guys in that area that have been pretty cool. i shared one once with him :)

alot of them are straight and from south philly or fishtown etc, and hustle for the money for drink or drugs so you need to be alert and careful, but they are there.

an added note, i did find it interesting that about 2 blocks away from where i formerly broke down (see above) there was a bar with a packed parking lot. later i found out it is espescially a hangout for off duty philly cops. i'm sure they know exactly what is going on in the streets and alleys surrounding the bar, in fact, there is a "bookstore" on the block and one of the cops had his car parked abut 200 feet from the entrance. but from what i saw in the hour or so i was there the cops could care less. of course this is philly, the same city where two on-duty police officers were fired for picking up a male street hustler and offering him the choice of sucking them off or going to jail. a fantasy for many of us im sure. the only reason they got caught was because a security gaurd at a neighboring wharehouse (different neighborhood than where we are discussing) called the cops himself to complain about a suspiscious vehicle down the block. that vehicle, of course, being the one in which our poor hustler friend was servicing the on duty cops. it was in the papers, it can be googled.

Archived